009

Dream's a Reality

Warning : ty chapter ahead

I AM TOTALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE SCHOOL KEEPS BLOCKING ME TO UPDATE I HAVE NO TIME SORRY

 

 


     

 

       Luhan walked out from the bathroom alone, since Sehun has to meet their history teachers for what reasons he didn’t know. After two steps out of the bathroom, he suddenly found himself being shoved back inside the bathroom, slammed against the wall and fell on the floor. He groaned in pain when he felt the pain at his head from the slam. Looking up, he saw Yongguk and his minions.

 

“What do you want?” Luhan muttered.

 

“Well we actually wanted to bully Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo now has his savior saving his so you’re the only option left.” Yongguk snickered.

 

“I’m not in the mood for your .” Luhan snapped.

 

“What did you just said?!” Zelo asked furiously.

 

“Deaf.” Luhan muttered.

 

“Whoa there.. you’re crossing the line.” Daehyun spoke. “and you shouldn’t cross it at all.”

 

“Do I look like I give a damn right now?” Luhan raised his eyebrows. “I’m tired of this .” he spat as he stood up, facing the boys.

 

“You’re digging your own grave.” Jongup smirked.

 

“So what? Do you want me to dig your graves too?”

 

“This kid is too much.” Youngjae said.

 

Yongguk eyed Luhan before moving his hands to punch Luhan but instead of being a weakling, Luhan ducked and gave a hard punch on Yongguk’s stomach instead. Yongguk groaned when he felt the punch while the others looked at Luhan as if he’s grown another head.

 

‘The time for me to actually use my brilliant mind has come because I’m tired of them’ Luhan made a face.

 

Attack from behind

 

Attack from front

 

Duck

 

   Just like he predicted, he felt Yongguk was about to attack him from behind with Himchan from his front so he ducked making the two met with each other, literally head hitting with each other.

 

   Luhan glared at the remaining conscious boys, eyed them from top to toe. The other gulped as they quietly left the bathroom because the look Luhan gave to them was the ‘do you want to die’ look so taking the chance, they left, not wanting to risk any injury.

 

Too bad they left early. I didn’t have the time to use my skills from watching Sherlock Holmes movie.

 

Then he looked at the two unconscious students.

 

Losers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Luhan entered the class, the teacher was already teaching so he bowed but before he could say anything, the teachers just asked him to go back to his place.

 

What a lucky day.

 

Since Luhan was really in a good mood, he answered all the questions from the teacher, one by one, every questions correctly in no second. Every time the teacher asked, Luhan’s arm was raised up in the air in the next second, answering the questions perfectly. Sehun stared at him, smiling proudly along with Baekhyun, Krystal, Chanyeol, Sulli, Kyungsoo and Jongin while his other classmates stared at him in surprised.

 

 

Maybe it’s time for him to really use him brain for - forever .

He’s tired hiding like a weakling stupid fool anymore.

 

 

Suddenly Sehun passed him a note.

 

“You’re so proud today.”

 

“I think it’s about time for me to stop hiding and start appreciating my brain.”

 

   Sehun smiled at him when he saw Luhan handed the note to him in reply, mouthing a ‘I love you’, making Luhan blushed since nowadays, Sehun always told him that he loved the latter 24/7. Luhan might get diabetes because of Sehun’s sweet mouth.

 

Sehun with his sweet mouth ergh

 

During recess, Luhan and Sehun so as Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Krystal and Sulli opted to stay in the class, eating the food Kyungsoo brought in which Jongin proudly said his Kyungsoo was the best chef ever. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the statement and started to hand out the sandwiches.

 

“Chill Jongin. It’s just.. sandwiches.” Kyungsoo snorted.

 

“But still it’s delicious!” Jongin argued.

 

“Kyungsoo yes it’s delicious to be honest. You’re a better cook than me.” Sulli pouted. “and I’m a girl..”

 

“Yeah and you’re a girl.” Jongin smirked. “But you and Krystal at cooking.”

 

“Oh shut up you moron. You think you’re better than us?” Krystal raised her eyebrows.

 

“You can do nothing except polluting the environment with your existence.” Sulli spoke.

 

“Basic es.” Jongin muttered.

 

“Small .” Krystal said, smirking.

 

“Burnnnnnnnnnn.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun cackled at the sight of Jongin looking offended.

 

Sehun and Luhan sat quietly as they munched their food, looking at the retarded creatures in front of them.

 

“Can you guys please, like shut up for a second?” Sehun spoke, glaring at them.

 

“Okay.” Baekhyun said.

 

Finally peace.

 

Too bad it only lasted for a second.

 

Before they started arguing back.

 

“How did Kyungsoo can manage to love you?” Sulli raised her eyebrows.

 

“Yeah how did he even manage to.” Krystal breathed. “You’re so annoying.”

 

“Hey shut up.” Jongin muttered. “es.”

 

“.” spoke Sulli.

 

“Small .” Baekhyun and Chanyeol added.

 

“I’m eating stop talking about his .” Kyungsoo sighed.

 

“Idiots.” Sehun muttered under his breath. Luhan smiled before whispering at Sehun.

 

“I think I know the way we can shut them up.”

 

“How?” Sehun looked at him.

 

“With this.” Luhan leaned closer to Sehun and smashed their lips together. Sehun who was surprised at first, started to kiss deeper and bit Luhan’s lips, asking for entrance. Luhan moved to sit on Sehun’s lap and wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck while Sehun has his hands at Luhan’s neck. Their tongue danced with each other, tasting the sweetness and it went too- a little bit far when Luhan started to let out a moan.

 

   In no second, the bickering gone, making the classroom filled with Luhan’s small .

 

“ what the hell.” the six said in unison as they watched the kissing scene.

 

The hot kissing scene.

 

“I must say.. that’s hot.” Baekhyun said.

 

“I know right…” Chanyeol spoke. “It’s so.. intense.”

 

   When Sehun and Luhan heard the bickering gone, they broke the kiss and smiled at each other. Sehun fixed Luhan’s messy hair because somehow not so mysteriously, his hands found its way to Luhan’s hair. Then he wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist as the shorter sat on his lap. Sehun rested his chin on Luhan’s shoulder and looked at the six with a bored expression.

 

“Done killing each other?” he asked.

 

“Yeah..” Kyungsoo answered.

 

“Good. Now,” Sehun looked at Krystal. “what did the Snow said?”

 

Krystal automatically smiled brightly and looked at Sulli, who also suddenly started to jump on her seat.

 

“No more!” Krystal exclaimed happily.

 

“No more what?” Jongin asked.

 

“No more victims you small .” Baekhyun answered. “What about the current victims?”

 

“They’re now good. No more symptoms.” Sulli smiled. “They’re back as normal.”

 

“So does that mean…” Baekhyun said quietly before Chanyeol interrupted him.

 

“Baek, you can finally spend time with your father.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

    All of them rushed to the hospital Baekhyun’s father working at after the school ended. Entering the hospital, they quickly went to Mr. Byun’s room. Not even bothering to knock it and ignored the other people who was staring at them, they barged into the room, interrupting Mr. Byun from doing his work, in which he’s doing nothing.

 

“What are you doing here?” Mr. Byun asked.

 

“To claim my prize.”

 

“What prize?”

 

“Spending time with you. My father.” Baekhyun bit his lips.

 

“For….?”

 

“Well Mr. Byun you’re so slow but must I remind you that today, just now all the victims went back normal and there has been no victim at all once the other alive victims left?”

 

Mr. Byun sighed. “Yes…how do you do that?”

 

“It’s better if you don’t know.” Sulli shrugged. “The powers we showed you should be enough. Actually it’s more than enough.”

 

“And now you must do as what you promise.” Luhan spoke.

 

“What promise?” Mr. Byun asked, looking at them.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and said,

 

“It’s kinda pathetic that in order to spend my time with my own dad, I have to make deals and promises.. unlike every other father out there who spends time with their children because they wanted to.” Baekhyun opened his eyes, teary eyes. “It’s nice knowing that you never want to spend time with me, nor want me at all.” and then he stormed off from the room, wiping his tears. Chanyeol quickly followed his petite boyfriend leaving the others in the room, judging Mr. Byun.

 

Jongin looked at Mr. Byun.

 

“You’re.. you’re impossible.” he whispered. “He’s your own son who wants nothing but your love, a father’s love but you.. oh god seriously you’re- you’re-”

 

“Ignorant. I’m sorry to say this but you’re ignorant.” Kyungsoo finished Jongin’s sentence.

 

“Why did you do that?” this time, it was Luhan. “He’s so happy to spend time with you but you.. you ruined that, all of that..”

 

“I have always wanted parents since my mom and dad are gone now, since I was small but for the first time in my life, I have never been so happy that I’m parentless because if my parents were to be like you, I rather spend my life ignoring them forever.” Sehun said. “It’s a miracle seeing that Baekhyun never give up in order to let you notice him.. if it was me, I would have leave the house.”

 

“What the.. Mr. Byun..” Sulli said slowly. “seriously..?”

 

“He’s serious that he doesn’t want Baekhyun anymore I guess.” Krystal sighed. “It’s a pleasure meeting you Mr. I’m-sonless-that-is-why-i-forgot-that-i-have-a-son. Now let’s go.” Krystal said as they one by one, left the room. Luhan being the last one exiting, placed an envelope on Mr. Byun’s desk.

 

“I hope you will read it.” Luhan smiled and bowed before leaving the room.

 

   Watching Luhan disappear from his eyes, Mr. Byun sat on his chair and slowly took the letter, reading it.

 

Hi dad!

 

I want to give this letter to you but I guess I’ll keep it to myself.

 

I just turned 15 this year and although I celebrate it alone, with Luhan, I’m still grateful that in the end of the day, you will always arrive back home.

 

   But lately I have these dreams. Weird dreams. It makes me tired too. In my dream, I met with this guy named Park Chanyeol and he’s so tall. He said that I’m not in the reality and he will help me with everything. I like him already in our first meeting. He’s nice. He also has the ‘fire’ power.

 

    But then, day by day, I started to feel ill but I don’t want to burden you so I stayed at home. I waited for you but you never come. I miss my father’s love from me. I miss you so much father. And you know what, about the Chanyeol I told you, he’s the one that accompanied me when you’re not home. So I’ll just sleep because when I sleep, I got to meet him. Sometimes I feel like my body is very weak and when I look at the mirror, my face looks pale but it’s not bad so I just shrugged it off.

 

     I want to tell you more about Chanyeol because he’s very nice and he’s my friend but I don’t want to take your time so I’ll just put a picture of myself here!

 

I miss you dad.

 

 

Mr. Byun furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why did Luhan gave him the letter. When he looked at inside the envelope, he saw a photo. Taking it out, Mr. Byun widened his eyes when he looked at the photo, a picture of Baekhyun with his pale face- clearly showing that he’s tired but what surprised Mr. Byun the most was Baekhyun’s face’s condition was exactly same as the victims’ faces.

 

My son was once a victim..

 

Chanyeol..?

 

Park Chanyeol?

 

Chanyeol in his dreams was the same Chanyeol, his boyfriend.. or..?

 

Mr. Byun groaned as he thought about things that he didn’t know the answer.

 

I need to talk to Baekhyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The eight of them were now at Baekhyun’s house. Chanyeol was comforting the crying Baekhyun in his room whilst the other six sat in the living room.

 

“I hope the letter I gave him help.” Luhan said. “Baekhyun once told me, we were 15 at that time that he wanted to give that letter to his father but he never had the chance to. At that time, I read the letter because Baekhyun let me to. I asked him about Chanyeol and he said it’s a secret that no one can know. I never asked again. But then Chanyeol came.. to the reality.. well still, I never asked. Baekhyun is happy enough, and I’m glad because before he’s so lonely.. but now he’s not anymore.” Luhan let out a small smile. Suddenly, the front door was opened, revealing Mr. Byun who was clutching a letter- the letter.

 

“Oh Mr. Byun. Finally.. I thought you won’t come.” Krystal said. “Baekhyun is in his room, with Chanyeol.”

 

Mr. Byun, wasting no time went to his son’s room and knocked it.

 

“Just come in guys.. no need to knock.” he heard Chanyeol said.

 

Mr. Byun entered the room.

 

“Can I talk to you Baekhyun?”

 

“Dad?” Baekhyun wiped his tears as he sobbed. “What are you doing here?”

 

“To talk. Chanyeol can you please leave us alo-”

 

“No. If you want to talk, Chanyeol stays here. Even if you don’t want to talk, Chanyeol still stays here.” Baekhyun muttered quietly. “I need him.” Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s hand tightly and sent an apologetic look to the old man.

 

“Okay if you said so.” Mr. Byun sighed as he sat on Baekhyun’s bed. Baekhyun raised his knees to his chest, wrapping his right arm around it while his left hand holding Chanyeol’’s right hand.

 

“Now tell me, you were once a victim?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Why you.. you never tell me.”

 

“You’re never here for me.” Baekhyun muttered. “You’re busy.”

 

Mr. Byun sighed.

 

“And Chanyeol? Luhan gave me a letter..”

 

“Oh that letter.. I wonder what made you came here.. all thanks to the letter huh?” Baekhyun spoke. “Yes, Chanyeol is Chanyeol.”

 

“The guy from your dream?”

 

“Yes I am..” Chanyeol said. “See? Fire?” Chanyeol opened his palm, revealing a small fire.

 

“What are you? Alien?”

 

“No.. we’re just creatures. I might sound stupid but I’m from the Dream. You know nightmares and fairytale. To make it easier for you to understand, I’m from the nightmares department. That’s why Baekhyun acted like that. He’s tired with all the nightmares.”

 

“But I’m not tired of Chanyeol.” Baekhyun told his father. “He took care of me. He loves me. I’m happy with that.”

 

Mr. Byun closed his eyes as he absorbed all the new information he heard.

 

“So the victims.. nightmares .. it’s their own dream?”

 

“For sure.” Chanyeol answered. “It’s a long story to tell you but I’ll just tell you that there’s no need to worry more about the victims. They’re now as back as normal.”

 

“Chanyeol can you please leave me alone with Baekhyun?” Mr. Byun pleaded. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun before leaving the room.

 

Baekhyun looked at his father before avoiding his eyes from meeting his. Mr. Byun moved closer to Baekhyun.

 

“I’m sorry Baekhyun.. I’m not the best father you can ask for. I’m sorry that I ignore you ever since she left. I’m sorry that I don’t do my responsibility well as father, as your father. I just want to give you a comfortable life, so I work hard. The day when you told me that you got yourself a boyfriend, I wonder where was I during that time. I never got the chance to see my own son talking about his crush, I never knew that you’re not straight but as long as you’re happy.. I’ll accept it. Chanyeol is a great man. He took care of you better than me.”

 

“But he’s not my father.” Baekhyun muttered. “I- I need my father to love me, I don’t want to feel like an orphan because I am feeling like that. As if my parents won’t be by my side anymore..”

 

Mr. Byun opened his arms and engulfed Baekhyun in a hug.

 

“I’m sorry Baekhyun, I’m really really sorry.” Mr. Byun whispered. “I’m sorry for making you feel like that okay?”

 

Baekhyun looked at his father, smiling and hugged him tightly.

 

“No need to be sorry. As long as you’re here, I’m happy enough.”

 

Chanyeol entered the room and smiled at the scene. He didn’t really left the room because he’s waiting outside, afraid that Baekhyun will break again but this time, he didn’t.

 

“Now come here my future son in law.” Mr. Byun said. “Family hug?”

 

Chanyeol grinned as he went to the two and hugged them .

 

“I love you my future husband and future father-in-law. I really do.”

 

“And I should thank you for taking care of Baekhyun after all these time.” Mr. Byun smiled at him. “I can’t thank you enough.”

 

“I love him Mr. Byun no need to thank me.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think they’re good now.” Krystal whispered. “I don’t hear shouts anymore.”

 

“Yeah I think so too.” Sulli agreed. “I think we should leave now.”

 

“Yeah you’re right.” spoke Luhan. “Let’s go.”

 

With that, the six left the house leaving a family.

 

A family that Baekhyun has always wanted.

 

 

 


 

P.S : THIS IS A PURE CRAP I KNOW IGNORE THE ERRORS BECAUSE IT'S LIKE 2 A.M HERE AND I NEED TO SLEEP I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I REALLY DO. well this year i have a national exam so that's why i have been so busy lately with homework and school. I arrived home from school like 6 in the evening because tuition and i attend night tuition too so yeah i'm busy sobs but if you want to talk with me, talk to me at twitter hehehhehe .

Twitter : @seludelu