006

Dream's a Reality

I don't even know what I'm writing anymore

Enjoy!


 

 

Sehun opened his eyes and rubbed it somehow he found himself lying on a bed.

 

Wait what?

 

“A bed?” Sehun asked himself. Suddenly Jongin entered the room.

 

“Oh you’ve woken up. Now go get ready?”

 

“Ready for what?” Sehun asked. Sighing, Jongin sat beside him on the bed as he pulled out a note.

 

“When I woke up I saw this note beside me. It said that we’re now a human. We have to get ready for school since the Snow has registered our name as new students in school nearby and she also searched a house for us, just like when she did for Chanyeol. At that school, we’ll meet your cousin and she’ll help us with more things and we’re no longer forever sixteen. From now on, we’re seventeen and as years pass by, we’ll get older and older.” Jongin informed, cringing at the age part.

 

“What.” Sehun asked.

 

“Long story short, we can meet Luhan and Kyungsoo now.” Jongin grinned. “I miss Kyungsoo.”

 

"What..." Sehun asked slowly.

 

"Listen here you idot I don't know since when you became such a stupid and such a slow guy but listen here, you can meet Luhan again. Luhan. Remember.. Luhan your.. your.. your marshmallow." Jongin deadpanned.

 

"Marshmallow..?"

 

"Do you want me to slap you Oh Sehun?"

 

 "Ehh no... Oh Luhan.. Luhan! I'll go bath first!" Sehun exclaimed with wide eyes.

 

"He's so stupid." Jongin muttered. "And since when did Luhan married him? Oh Luhan? How about Oh Han? Oh wait that sounds like a moan." Jongin said to himself. "Whatever.. why am I thinking about this anyway?"

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Luhan sat on his chair as he watched his classmates chatted happily. He’s never in the mood to be happy ever since he and Sehun parted away and it got even worse since the nightmare. That’s the only dream he got.  It has been 2 months since he last met Sehun and he’s starting to get worried. Every day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been comforting him and Kyungsoo since both him and Kyungsoo couldn’t really felt happy since they parted away.

 

“Hey Luhan are you okay?” Krystal asked worriedly. “You look sick. Do you want me to help you go to the nurse?”

 

“It’s okay Krystal.” Luhan smiled. “Just a headache, that’s all.”

 

“Okay if you say so.. but tell me if you want some help.” Krystal told him before she returned to her own work.

 

 Suddenly Mrs. Kwon entered the class making all the chattering gone.

 

“Class today we’ll be having 2 new students!” she exclaimed happily. Luhan who was placing his head on the desk, didn’t care about the news. Until ..

 

“Sehun.. Jo-Jongin?” the words came out from Krystal’s mouth made Luhan looked at the new students.

 

“Oh Krystal you know them? Well, as the class president, I’ll leave you to them. I have a sudden meeting to attend now.” Mrs. Kwon smiled before leaving the class.

 

Luhan couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

“Oh hey Krystal. Snow sent us here.” Jongin said before he went to Kyungsoo. “I sit beside him.”

 

    Sehun walked to Luhan with a smile plastered on his face and he sat beside Luhan. “And I sit here.”

 

“Se-sehun.” Luhan choked, tears forming in his eyes. He wanted to hug Sehun but he felt his classmates staring at him.

 

“What are you guys staring at?” Krystal snapped at her classmates making them surprised. “Stop staring at them! You’re making them uncomfortable.” Krystal then turned to Sehun.

 

“And you young man, you got some explanation to do.”

 

“Don’t worry, I will.” Sehun smiled.

 

   Secretly, Sehun laced his hands with Luhan’s and he leaned closer to Luhan’s ears.

 

“I miss you Lu.” he whispered making Luhan’s heartbeat went fast. Then Luhan saw Sehun push a yellow note towards him.

 

‘And I am still in love with you. Will you go out with me?’

 

   Tightening his hands with Sehun’s, he muttered.

 

“Of course idiot.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

 

When the school ended and after making sure that all of their classmates were gone, Chanyeol pulled Jongin and Sehun and hugged them.

 

“I miss you guys. You’ve grown up and much taller than the last time I was with you guys!”

 

“What do you mean by last time? Do you know them?” Krystal asked. Sulli, who was standing beside her also looked lost.

 

“Ehhh Krystal actually Chanyeol is Park Chanyeol, the Park Chanyeol.” Jongin explained.

 

“How come I never know he’s an incubus actually..” Krystal breathed. “I think I’m not there when Chanyeol got punished. Right Sulli? Maybe it’s the time when we have some business here.” Krystal guessed.

 

“I think you’re right since neither I know that he’s the Park Chanyeol.” Sulli clicked her tongue.

 

“Krystal you’re from there too?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Yes. Actually both Sulli and I are. We’re….” Krystal smiled awkwardly. “We’re fairies.”

 

“That’s so cool!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

Krystal and Sulli grinned. “Sulli is the summer fairy while I’m the winter one. I have the power of water while Sulli’s is telekinesis. Like incubus, we also have the power of healing.”

 

“Krystal is Sehun’s cousin.” Sulli added.

 

Luhan absorbed the news with full of shock.

 

"Wow.." Luhan breathed. 

 

"Yes. Wow right Luhan." Chanyeol grinned. Sehun looked at Luhan with a genuine smile on his face.

 

“I guess the Snow sent you here and asked me to help you right?” Krystal asked. Both Sehun and Jongin nodded. “Well, for now let’s go home first and let’s meet at Luhan’s house on 4 p.m.”

 

“Okay.” they replied to Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   After discussing with each other, they decided that Sehun will follow Luhan to his house while Jongin to Kyungsoo’s since they need a lot of time to catch up. After biding goodbye, they parted away, walking to their own destination. Luhan was walking beside Sehun with a smile on his face. Grinning to himself, Sehun quickly intertwined his hand with Luhan’s making Luhan startled. But the latter ended up smiling shyly in the end anyway.

 

“I miss you, very much.” Sehun smiled contentedly.

 

“I miss you too. I even started to doubt whether you’ll make it or not but you promised me.”

 

“I didn’t broke my promise right? You can trust me.”

 

“Of course I will.” Luhan smiled. “Thanks for making my dream a reality.”

 

“My pleasure.”

 

      After a few minutes of walking, chatting and laughing, they finally arrived at Luhan’s house. Luhan opened the door and invited Sehun in. As they walked into the house, Luhan pushed aside all the rubbish with his feet.

 

“Well, this is what happens when I live alone.”

 

“Where’s your uncle?”

 

“How do you know that?” Luhan narrowed his eyes. “He has some business to do but seriously how did you know that?”

 

“I studied about you.” Sehun spoke. “It’s kinda creepy I know.”

 

“I’ll take a bath first and you can too, well there’s another bathroom in here. I’ll lend you my clothes, the one that’s too big for me.” Luhan said as he led Sehun to the bathroom. “Beside the bathroom is the guest room. You can use this room for a while.” they entered the room and Luhan pulled out a towel from the drawer. “You can use this towel. I think it’s no one’s since I don’t really see uncle using-mmphh-”

 

Sehun pinned Luhan to the wall and sealed their lips together.

 

“You talk too much but it’s okay because I love you.” Sehun cupped Luhan’s face and deepened the kiss. Luhan wrapped his arms around SEhun’s neck. Sehun then bit Luhan’s lower lips making Luhan’s mouth parted a bit. Taking this chance, Sehun entered his tongue in Luhan’s mouth, exploring the sweetness. Luhan who was surprised at first was no longer surprise as his tongue danced together with Sehun’s. They broke the kiss and gasped for air, chuckling, Sehun caressed Luhan’s face. Hugging the shorter, Sehun buried his face on Luhan’s shoulder whilst Luhan hugged him tightly, face buried in Sehun’s chest.

 

“I miss you so much. There’s no word I can find to describe how much I miss you.” Sehun breathed.

 

“I miss you too Sehun.”

 

 


 

 

 

       Luhan left the bathroom in his room while drying his wet hair with a towel but he didn’t expect to find  Sehun in only a towel leaning at his room’s door.

 

“Where’s the clothes?” Sehun smirked when he saw Luhan’s expression upon seeing him in towel.

 

“Oh y-yea wait. I’ll get it for you.” Luhan then gave Sehun a white shirt with a pair of jeans.

 

Sehun then took off his towel, hey no worries he’s wearing his boxer okay , and put the shirt on after he’s done wearing the jeans. He wanted to laugh seeing Luhan’s kill-me-please expression.

 

“Wow this shirt and jeans fit me well.” Sehun told Luhan. Luhan who was still dazed nodded his head.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

   Laughing, Sehun walked to Luhan and ruffled Luhan’s hair.

 

“You’re so cute!”

 

Luhan wanted to die on the spot at that exact moment.

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

“I guess they’re here.” Luhan spoke as he and Sehun walked to the door when they heard the door bell rang. Opening it, they’re greeted by Jongin and Kyungsoo and also with Krystal and Sulli who were both wearing their earphones. When the girls saw Luhan and Sehun, they took of the earphones and smiled gratefully.

 

“Finally we’ve arrived.” Krystal said happily.

 

“Why are you looking so happy?”

 

“Because these two lovebirds,” Sulli said as she pointed to Jongin and Kyungso, “can’t shut up their mouth and talked sweet things that made us want to to vomit.”

 

“Oh Sulli, Krystal please.” Jongin snorted. “You’re just jealous.”

 

“Oh please, we’re not at all.” Krystal retorted, rolling her eyes. “We’re just trapped between you and Kyungsoo on our way here because our house is only 2 houses away from each other and you, being the genius one decided that we should go together. I will never walk with you two again.”

 

Kyungsoo laughed. “Krystal pardon us for torturing you.”

 

Suddenly, another 2 figured appeared.  It was Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

“Well, get in now. We need to talk, a lot.” Chanyeol urged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How did you guys escaped here?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Because of a big show we made..” Jongin snickered. “Just because of that.”

 

“That was easy.” Chanyeol said. “You guys made a ruckus in front of the palace right?” Chanyeol guessed.

 

Both Sehun and Jongin nodded.

 

“Let’s not talk about that. How about we talk and get know of each other, just saying that Sehun and I are new here and we know nothing so how about a brief explanation on how you guys live here?” Jongin asked.

 

“Well, I’m Chanyeol.”

 

“I know that Chanyeol.” Sehun sighed. Chanyeol cackled.

 

“What do you expect from me? You already knew Baekhyun is my boyfriend . There’s nothing to be told.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“I’m Baekhyun that’s all you have to know.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Krstal, your cousin and Sulli, your cousin’s bestfriend. We moved here because of a certain business but we found it nice her, so we decided to settled down here and leave the Dream.” Sulli smiled.

 

“Okay, so powers. Yea tell me about your powers.” Luhan said.

 

“My power is fire. Let me show you something.” Chanyeol fisted his hand and then, as he opened it, a flame of fire was visible on his hand. He shook his hand and the fire got bigger and bigger and- splash.

 

“Hey Krystal! How dare you!” Chanyeol gasped.

 

“My power is water and Chanyeol, I don’t want you to set this house on fire.” clicking her tongue, Krystal formed a ball of water between her hands. Then she threw the water at Sehun and Luhan, making them both soaking wet.

 

“Krystal Jung what the hell?!” Sehun gasped.

 

“You guys are extremely cold so cuddle with each other for body warmth.” Krystal smiled evilly. “I cant help but do it because you and Luhan are cute, too cute.”

 

“My power is telekinesis.” Sulli said. She then smiled at Krystal. “Let’s do it now.”

 

   Nodding, Krystal again formed a ball of water and then, out of the blue, she threw the water at Sehun and Luhan again but Luhan felt nothing wet hitting him. Opening his eyes, he saw the big ball of water had transformed into small balls, floating in the air.

 

“Wow.” he breathed.”Amazing.”

 

    Suddenly the balls of water turned into ice and vanished completely from the house.

 

“What just happened?” Kyungsoo asked, surprised.

 

“Krystal is the queen of fairies. She has the strongest aura between all the fairies and she’s the only fairy who has 3 powers. Healing, water and ice. Since she controls the ice, she can do whatever she wants with it. For example, she vanished it just now.”

 

“Sulli, I WAS the queen of fairies.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

“But Krystal, that’s cool.” Baekhyun said. “No wonder the teacher selected you as the class president. You’re cool.”

 

“Baekhyun please. Having these powers got nothing to do with me, being the class president.”

 

“Now it’s my turn.” Jongin grinned. “I can teleport.” Suddenly, with a ‘pop’, Jongin who was sitting beside Kyungsoo appeared beside Krystal before disappearing again and appeared at the second floor of the house. He smiled before teleporting back to Kyungsoo’s side.

 

“Holy Jongin the last time I saw you teleporting you ended up breaking your legs and now you’re as fast as ever.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

“Well, you haven’t see Sehun’s yet.” Jongin smirked. “He’s amazing.”

 

Suddenly seven pairs of eyes stared at Sehun with full of interest.

 

“You’re wind Sehun.” Krystal said. “Show us.”

 

“Fine.” Sehun muttered. “Luhan you might want to sit beside Sulli.”

 

      After Luhan moved beside Sulli, Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breath and he could felt the wind storming in Luhan’s house. He tried his best to control the power so that he could harm no one and nothing. He could heard the others gasped in surprised and Jongin chuckling in the background. Then, he opened his eyes and they turned from brown to baby blue.

 

“Motherer what is that?!” Luhan gasped.

 

Sehun took a deep breath before he vanished into the wind.

 

 

 

“Holy .”

 

“What.”

 

“Where did he learn that?”

 

“Always a full of surprise.”

 

“I love him.” that was Luhan obviously.

 

“Guys shut up.” they heard Sehun said. Sehun was sitting back at his place. His eyes were no longer baby blue. “I knew I’m that amazing but please stop talking about me.” Sehun joked.

 

 

 


 

A/N

I KNOW THIS IS VERY SHORT I'M SORRY 

PARDON THE ERRORS AND ALL