NEW STORY

The Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW STORY!!

 

 

Hello again!

 

I want to introduce my 4th story “The Commitment”

Well, for this story, I challenge myself to create…. How was I supposed to explain it, hmmm… angst, full of drama, and rated M. Ahem!

Yeasss, I heard your byun brain screaming out loud! LOL

But wait…, it strictly not recommended for minor readers, because of the future ual content and use of foul languages.

And if you feel uncomfortable with all that I’ve mentioned above, please just don't read it. You have been warned.

I can’t promise you a ual content on every chapter (I know you wished for it, but sorry, I’m not that byun), yet I still labeled this story with rated M, it because contains of foul language, and it also contains sensitive matter for some people.

This story is mostly about Yoona and Yuri with their problematic relationship. I won’t make it too long, so the story only around 7 chapters. 

And sadly to say…, maybe this would be my last story before I’m going on hiatus for a while. It doesn’t means I want to stop writing, but I just couldn't keep up with most of my normal life as I began busy with works, meetings, and traffic jam.

But who knows that maybe someday I’ll come back with my 5th story, right?

 

 

So, yup back to my new story, I hope you have time to read it, don’t forget to give me a feedback  :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter