Chapter 1

The Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Come on everybody! Out on the dance floor!" The wedding singer calls everyone in the ballroom before continue singing.

 

Oh haetsali balkeun achim boda bameui dal bichi eoullyeoyo

Oh rather than a bright and sunny morning, the night’s moonlight is better

I byeoleui geu ibmatchim jam shi jeobeodun chae idaero ireohge

Setting aside the goodbye kiss for a moment, let’s stay like this

 

Him ggeot ana jul gge neol geurigo mal hal gge

I’ll tightly hug you and then I’ll tell you

Na ireohge neoreul oechim yeonseo my love

I’ll shout out your name and say my love

Neon boji mot hal nae majimak nunmul

You won’t be able to see my last tears

 

Him ggeot ana jul gge neol geurigo bonael gge

I’ll tightly hug you and then I’ll let you go

Na ddo hanbeon neoreul oechi myeonseo My Love

I’ll shout out your name once again and say my love

Neon deudji mot hal sarang handan naemal

You won’t be able to hear when I say I love you

 

My Love...             

 

 

The wedding singer finished her song with smile plastered widely on her face. Everybody in the room stopped their dancing and soon the ballroom roamed with applauded before they getting back to their seat.

"Alright, the best man's gonna come up and say a few words, so let's put our hands together for the groom's brother, Heechul." The wedding singer announced.

All guests applauding once again as the Heechul guy stepped up groggily on the stage.

Heechul pats his finger checking at the microphone, the whole room winced when a shrill sound from the speaker blow out their ear drum.

"One… two… check… ahemm, when my brother Kyuhyun asked me to be the best man, I was like, whoa, of course, man...” Heechul said.

The whole room was suddenly filled with hushed voices. It obvious that the best man is almost in drunken state, his slurred speech and his face looks red from all drinking.

“Because you've always been there for me, Bro. Kyuhyun…, he's always been the dependable one. And I've always been the screwed-up one. Right, Dad?" Heechul’s bloodshot eyes gaze right to his dad who sits between the guests.

The hushed voice between the guests was broken when the whispers have slowly getting louder and louder.

 

What the hell he’s talking about?

He's drunk as

 

“But…” Heechul put a devilish grin on his drunken face.

The nonsense talking almost comes to the highlight when Heechul seems going to reveal something.

"Little news everybody!” The drunken guy smirked, before continue talking, “Kyuhyun ain't so perfect! Remember that time in Las Vegas bro? When we picked up those two..."

Never take anything someone drunk says seriously. But for this time, the groom's face has a deep frown and gives a laser eyes please-don't-say-it to his ty brother, because he knows exactly what his brother going to say.

Heechul creased his brow looks like on deep thought "I guess they were es, but I don't remember paying..."

Kyuhyun covered his face from the huge embarrassment. While his wife glared at him with you're-not-going-to-breathe-again-after-exiting-this-wedding-hall look on her face.

The whole room filled with loud gasp, not to mention the parents of the groom and their drunken son is a seconds to have a heart attack.

The wedding singer hurries up to the stage and grabbed away the mic from Heechul's hand to avoid undesirable events and more chaos in the wedding.

"Oookaay, the best man everybody!" The wedding singer quickly wrapped up the speech for Heechul.

The annoyed drunken brother was forced to get down from the stage.

"Hey, we've all done crazy things in our life, right?" The wedding singer says trying to lighten up the situation.

"They'll be divorced in a year!!" The drunken brother yells from the corner of the ballroom.

Everybody in the ballroom gasp again at the spiteful remark.

The wedding singer smiles apologetically, before continue talking, “I think we all know that when you fall in love... the emptiness kind of drifts away. That's all I'm talking about."

The wedding singer feel she needs to do something before the newlywed seriously get divorce.

"I've done some crazy things in my life, too... but then I met a very special girl. A girl who I'm actually marrying next week." The wedding singer smiles shyly.

Awww... all guests congratulate the wedding singer with applause.

"Thank you... So all I'm saying is that when you fall in love, the emptiness drifts away. Because you find something to live for. And the way I've seen you two. Looking into each other's eyes all day long..." The wedding singer pointed to the bride and groom, she slowly smiles when the tension between the newlywed slowly melt away.

"I can tell that you're gonna live for each other. For the rest of your lives." The wedding singer says sincerely.

Awww... admiring voice fill the ballroom once again, the wedding singer not only save the day but also save the newlyweds from getting divorce after just married for 2 hours .

The almost divorce couple looking into each other, and they found love in each other eyes again. And like telling each other, I forgive you and I accept you entirely in the right and wrong.

"So cheers for the happy couple!" The wedding singer proposed a toast.

The whole room erupted with happy cheers, and from the sound of booming clap it was obvious the wedding singer is really did a good job.

"That's a good wedding singer." Heechul mumbled while drinking alone at the corner of the hall.

"Now on behalf of Mr. and Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun, you guys have a nice dinner. And my friend behind the keyboard Sooyoung here, gonna take over on lead vocals. So take away Soo..."

The wedding singer walks down from the stage to take a break.

 

"Good save, wedding singer!"

"Good job, Kwon Yuri!"

 

The wedding singer, Kwon Yuri replied the compliment with smiled and bow her head politely.

"Yow, Hyo! How come you're not out with your limo? What's up?" Yuri greeted her best friend as she walks to Hyoyeon at the drink station.

"That new waitress. That's what's up." Hyoyeon gesture her drink to the girl she mentioned.

Yuri turns her head to looking at the slender and wavy brunette hair girl who fit between the miniscule spaces as she carried a tray of food and beverages. This goddess should be a model instead of the waitress. But how beautiful the girl is, she’s thinking nothing about it, because she already has her own goddess who will she marry in a few days.

"She’s in trouble. She's gonna get it, and I'm gonna give it to her." Hyoyeon said dreamily.

"Take it easy, buddy. Who is she?" Yuri chuckled at Hyoyeon flirty behavior, before gulping down her drink.

"She's Tiffany's cousin. If she's half as easy as Tiffany, I'll close this deal by the end of the week."

But both Yuri and Hyoyeon almost spit out their drink as they look at the waitress girl who slapped hard one of the guest's head with an empty tray.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter