Hachi

Who I really am~?

Tao dragged Kyungsoo and Sehun to his house. It was hard work as the two of them kept on trying to break free, they wanted to go back and help Kai.

 

“Will you too stop moving, your hurt!” Tao exclaimed

 

“But what a about Kai? will he be ok?” Sehun said wincing in pain.

 

“Look don’t worry about Kai, and worry about yourselves, i’ll answer your questions, when i’ve patched you up!”

 

They finally made it to Tao’s house, and as they entered Tao put Sehun and Kyungsoo down onto the chair, and went to get the first aid kit.

 

“Have you been here before?” Sehun asked Kyungsoo, seeing as Kyungsoo is friends with Tao.

 

“Hmm, yeah I have a few times, but i knew nothing about his relationship with Kai”

 

“What even is his relationship anyway?”

 

Tao came back, overhearing their conversation, and decided to answer,whilst cleaning their wounds.

 

“Well I’ve only known him for a year, when I first moved into this house. And well I was pissed off with my parents for having to move, so I decided to go out and cause some trouble, thats when I met Kai,as he saved me from a big accident. He then told me I should come and join him in his gang, and well I said yes and stayed their.” Tao finished his explanation, and has also finished cleaning their wounds.

 

“Wait does that mean, i’ve been close to Jongin all this time?” Kyungsoo asked shocked.

 

“Yes it does”

 

“No way!! why didn’t you say?”

 

“Because I had no idea you knew him!”

 

“Did Kai ever tell you why he is in a gang?” Sehun still wanting to know more.

 

Kyungsoo closed the lid to the first aid kit, and looked at Sehun, "I shouldnt really say, but your not going to stop bugging me unless I do. Well I don’t know the full story, but the orphanage he was in, got attacked, and everyone there ran away, except for Kai who stayed behind, and well they just welcomed him into the gang, and so the orphanage became the gangs headquaters.”

 

“Is that it?” Sehun asked

 

“Like I said, I don’t know the full story! And you two should go back home, it’s getting late, and its dangerous to be around here, i’ll take you”

 

“But what about kai? can’t we wait for him?” Kyungsoo asked worried

 

“Nah, he won’t come here, besides he wouldn’t want to see you, come on lets go home.”

 

with great hesitation Tao managed to force Sehun and Kyungsoo to leave and he went with them taking each home, so as the wouldn’t get distracted.

 

 


 

 

The next day Sehun and Kyungsoo got asked alot of questions as to why they had bruses on their faces, many people thought that they got into a fight with each other, for reasons they made up, like fighting over who gets Kai.

 

Kai didn’t turn up for school, which added more to the rumor, they knew that he got suspended but the reason was not told.

 

Hoseok was worried about Kai, so he went up to Sehun and asked about it,

 

“err, excuse me? but why isn’t Kai at school?”

 

“Huh? haven't you heard, he got suspended because he was caught in a between Sehun and Kyungsoo here!” Byungjoo replied before Sehun, earning a punch to the arm from Sehun.

 

“Is that true?” Hoseok asked

 

“True? you would believe such things? wow what is the world coming too, no of course it’s not true, the head teacher just decided to suspend him after the incident at school on the roof.”

 

“Pft, you party pooper” Byungjoo sighed, sinking into his chair

 

“Oh I see, when does he come back?”

 

“In a week”

 

Happy with his answer Hoseok went and sat down.

 

It was lunchtime and Hoseok left the classroom later than the others as he had things to finish off. But he wasn’t expecting the canteen to be so quiet when he arrived. He made a notice over at Sehun’s table, that Byungjoo was silent, and the aura around Kyungsoo and Sehun was that of worry.

 

Hoseok made his way to where Hansol and Taemin were sat.

 

“Why’s it so quiet in here?” Hoseok asked as he sat down.

 

“We could ask you the same question, where's Kai?” Taemin said.

 

“Have you not heard the rumors?”

 

“Well yes, but are they true?” The jealousy in Taemin’s voice did not go unnoticed as he took a glance over to Kyungsoo. “Did they fight over Kai?”

“Aha, no they didn’t, but Hansol your lover boy he seems to like to joke about!” Hansol flinched and blushed at Hoseoks sudden comment,

 

“Hmph, whatever” Hansol mumbled, but smiling to himself at Byungjoo being called his lover boy.

 

“Anyway, Kai just got suspended for week, due that incident, so nothing to worry about Taemin!”

 

Taemin sighed with relief, it meant his hopes for getting together with Kai was back on track. “Oh Hoseok, why do you seem so cheerful?” he then said changing the subject oh to quickly.

 

“Hmm me? well I fell in love!”

 

“LOVE!!!” Hansol and Taemin both shouted

 

“Shh, keep it down will you!”

 

“Who, when, where?” Taemin asked, his face lighting up with excitement.

 

“Some guy named Taehyung, he’s a year younger than me, we met last night, and well he was like some god, he was so handsome!” Hoseok blushed at the mere thought of him.

 

“Ooooh la la, good for you!” Taemin said patting Hoseok’s back “I’m Happy, now Hansol needs to get together with Byungjoo, and I get together with Kai!”

 

“That may not happen though, you have competition.” Hoseok winked pointing over to Kyungsoo and Sehun.

 

“What, don’t say that you jerk!”

 

Lunchtime ended and they all went back to class.

 

 


 

A week finally passed, which meant Kai would be coming back to school. Sehun was so excited he was the first one to arrive in his class.

 

he watched as students piled in, the clocks second hand ticking away, waiting for that moment when Kai would walk in. And then right then Kai made his enterence into the classroom. The class went dead silent with his appearence, curious as to what he would say.

 

“Kai you back!” Hoseok spoke up waving at Kai, but Kai wasn’t looking, he was looking elsewhere, staring right at Sehun.

 

without any warning, Kai walked up to Sehun and pulled him into a hug. Hoseok mouth hung open, he just got ignored, but what else was odd, is that Kai hugged Sehun, just last week they were fighting.

 

Sehun was taken aback ,not quite sure as to why Kai was hugging him, but netherless Sehun decided to hug back,

 

“Kai, whats with the hug?” Sehun asked

 

“Sehun i’m so sorry, for getting angry at you, and for you getting involved in my mess.”

 

“Huh? oh don’t apologize, it was my fault for following you!”

 

“No, I will apologize, if i never got mad at you, that fight on the roof wouldn’t of happened, and thus you following me wouldn’t of happened, so you never would of got hurt.” Kai broke of the hug and looked at Sehun’s face, his fingers touching the faded marks left on his skin.

 

noticing what Kai was doing Sehun blushed, “I..err...y...yeah...it’s fine...really” he managed to stutter.

 

“Do you see why I never let you follow me home before”

 

Sehun nodded, “Yes, and I promise I won’t do it again without your permission.”

 

“Good!”

 

“but Kai, are you alright? what happened.” but the the bell went and the teacher walked in so Kai couldn’t answer Sehuns question. Kai waved at Sehun and went to sit in his seat next to Hoseok, who was looking at him with pure confusion.

 

“Psst, what was all that about?” Hoseok whispered

 

“Nevermind, did you miss me?”

 

“Miss you, damn  right I did, I wanted to tell you that I fell in Love!”

 

“Love? eh, who’s the lucky person?”

 

“His name is Kim Taehyung!” Kai flinched at that name and a look horror struck upon his face, Hoseok saw his reaction, “Do you know him?” but Kai didn’t answer, he just turned to the front of the class to focus on the teacher.

 

Class ended and as they were heading out to their next class, a certain someone was waiting outside the classroom.

 

“Tao? what are you…”

 

“Your Kim Jongin right? can I have a word” Tao cut in Sehun’s question. Kai realising the hint, went along,

 

“Yes that’s me, sure, err i’ll see you guys later!” Kai waved off Sehun and Hoseok, and went off somewhere with Tao. “So whats up?”

 

“I’ll get straight to the point, Hoseok has joined ‘BTS’!” Tao said, his face serious.

 

“! I thought it was that same Taehyung, does he know?”

 

“Taehyung? what? and no i don’t think he does?”

 

“Oh Hoseok told me he was in love with this guy called Taehyung, and I imediattly thought of ‘BTS’ Taehyung, and you just told me this, oh .”

 

“that explains why you wern’t so shocked! but what happens now!”

 

“I don’t know, but lets not be obvious about it, act like we know nothing if he asks!”

 

“Yes sir!”


“Good, and lets see what will happen”


Kon'nichiwa,

Sorry if I confused anyone with this chapter, alot happened right ><

Oh but there was a bit of Sekai included for those who aare asking for more of it!!! aha

well im excited as it's nearly christmas, and if i don't upload anything till christmas I want to wish you all a Happy Christmas, and I hope you have a good new years too!!!!

Well till next time ~~~

Arigatou

^Tomoya^