Yon

Who I really am~?

The lessons to lunch went by very slowly for Sehun, he wasn't even paying attention to the lesson, it wasn't just the annoying boy who sat next to him, who kept on fidgeting and secretly sending notes to him.

 

It was also Kai, Sehun constantly stared in his direction, he took note on how he was interacting with Hoseok, "Since when did they become close?" He would say to himself.

 

Sehun didn't realise until now just how much Kai meant to him. Until now Kai was just a person he would screw around with to get back at his parents as he was an easy target. But seeing Kai wiþh Hoseok hurt Sehun, it seemed Sehun needed kai as much as kai need him.

 

Finally the bell went for lunchtime and Sehun rushed to grab Kai before he left yet again.

 

"Kai, can I talk with you please" Sehun pleaded grabbing onto Kai's wrist.

 

Kai wasn't having any of it and pulled his arm out of Sehun’s grip "I don't want to here anymore lies!"

 

"But..."

 

"No Sehun, come on Hoseok lets go" Kai and Hoseok headed out the class leaving a saddened Sehun alone, but Byungjoo soon bounded over throwing his arm around Sehun

 

"Wow, what happened here? Hey come have lunch with me!" And before Sehun had a chance to decline or accept, he got dragged out by Byungjoo.

 

Kai on the other hand bumped into someone who he didn't fancy seeing.

 

"Sorry Hoseok,  for dragging you like that, I just..."

 

"No its fine, but what happened? I could of sworn you were close to him this morning?"

 

"Its amazing what happens when someone lies dontcha think?"

 

"Sorry but I need to borrow your friend" some guy said to Hoseok,

 

"JONGDAE?!?!?" Kai exclaimed

 

"Hello Jongin, I need to have a word!"

 

Hoseok looked from Kai to Jongdae to Kai again, and Kai nodded "go ahead and start lunch without me, i'll catch you up!"

 

"Oh ok, sure, bye then?"  And Hoseok walked off wondering who on earth Jongdae was.

 

---------

"Ok what the you want? I was busy making à new friend, this better be good!"

 

"Yeah so now your tiness comes out!"

 

"just get to the point already"

 

"You know the guy you mentioned years ago, your first friend? Yeah well he's here at this school, and even better hes the student president."

 

"Yeah I know"

 

"Oh good, well he wants to...  wait What!?!?! You mean to tell me you alreàdy new?"

 

"Well its not like i'd forget a face like his"

 

"But he says, you seem to not know who he is?"

 

"Hell no! I knew him as soon as he stepped on the stage, but look at me, I don't want to drag his obviously perfect life down with my ty one."

 

"Well I suppose he did kinda freak when I showed him your file"

 

"You showed him my file? Holy ,why'd you do that, now he won't even want to talk to me, before I even have a chance to change my life."

 

"Well i'm not so sure about that, it seemed to me that he wanted to really see you again too”

 

“Really!? he must of been pampered, like he would want anything to do with me, well if thats all, can i go to lunch, i’m bloody starving.” Kai  started walking away from Jongdae, but stopped after hearing Jongdae’s last words.

 

“Is that really YOU saying that Jongin?”

 

“Honestly, I don’t know who the real me is, bye cous.” and with that Kai left for the canteen. Jongdae stood and watched him walk away, a sad smile was upon his face.

 

“I really do feel sorry for you Jongin, I wish there was something I could do!”

 

-----------------

 

At the cafeteria Hoseok made his way to the usual table he sits on with his friends, his was miles away in his thoughts though when he arrived.

 

“Hoseokiee? Hoseokieee? wakey wakey?” one of the boys said waving his hand in Hoseok’s face. Hoseok snapped back in to reality.

 

“Huh? What is it?”

“Yo man? are you alright? you seem a little out of it?”

 

“Ah sorry, I was thinking about someone, but you know Hansol hyung, your crush only happens to be in my class!” Hoseok changed the topic

 

“You serious? oh my gosh, no fair! uwaa!  Taemin did you hear? oh my, Hoseok you could get to know him?” Hansol chirped up, blushing a little.

 

“Yes I heard my little french fry! and i’m sure that would be good right Hoseok?” Taemin said.

 

“Well as much as I would like to say yes, it seems he’s taken an interesting into some boy in my class, and the new friend i met today, seemed to not get along with that boy,  I think his name was Sehun!”

 

“Oh that’s a bummer, but it’s alright, maybe looking at him from afar would be better” Hansol sound a little upset, which hurt Hoseok a little, he hated disappointing his friends.

 

“Speaking of the devil, there he is” Taemin pointed to the said boy dragging a very confused boy to his table “Come to think of it, that boy looks familiar, Hoseok who’s your friend who doesn’t get along with him?”

 

“His name is Kim Jongin, but he hates to be called that, so he calls himself Kai!”

 

“You’ve got to be having a laugh, seriously, oh my god!! Where is he now? is he coming here?” Taemin stood up all excited.

 

“Woah, calm down a little, why you so excited?”

 

“Because Kim Jongin is the love of my life!” right at that moment Kai happened to walk into the cafeteria, and stared directly at Taemin who was standing up. “Jonginnnn!!! Taemin squealed like a girl, and ran up to Kai yet again giving him a kiss receiving odd looks from everyone around, including Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh Hi again Taemin, you know you’ve got to stop doing that!”

 

“I’m sorry, i just can’t help myself, I here you’ve made friends with Hoseok?”

 

“oh you have? how come?”

 

“Because Hoseok is my friend, see he’s sat right over there” Kai followed taemins finger and noticed Hoseok looking at them.

 

“Wow, that really is a coincidence”

“Come on then, lets sit down” Kai followed Taemin to the table, and said hello to Hansol, and then sat down, completely ignoring the fact that Sehun and Kyungsoo where sat at the same table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kon'nichiwa,

wahhooo, i'm on a role with this fanfic, so many idea's are forming :)

I hope you all are enjoying it :)

Thank you Thank you my lovely subscribers ~~

Arigatou

^Tomoya^