Nana

Who I really am~?

“Well that’s just great” Kai said to himself “I’ve ing been suspended from school, and it was my first day, I knew it was pointless me attending in the first place!” Kai continued to mutter to himself as he headed home.

 

As he made it to his neighbourhood someone came running up to him looking very pale.

“Kai…*Huff*...Kyungsoo...Sehun....*Pant*...need help!”

 

“Woah, Tao slow down a little, I can’t understand you!” Tao took a moment to recover before speaking again.

 

“It terrible, Sehun and Kyungsoo have been kidnapped by our enemy!”

 

“YOU WHAT!!!!!!! HOW? WHY? WHEN?”

 

“A few minutes ago, I saw them following you, but they got distracted and lost sight of you, and they headed the wrong way, so I followed them, and they found themselves at the enemies headquaters!”

 

“Why didn’t you help them, you little bugger!”

 

“I was scared, and weak, what could I do? So I ran to find you!!”

 

“Damn, this is a bloody annoyance, come on lets go then!”

 

“Wait i’m coming with you?”

 

“Well yeah, I need someone to get them out, whilst i’m taking care of things, I can’t tlet them see this!”

 

“Fine! lets go”

 

Tao and Kai headed off to the place they never go.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo and Sehun woke up to find themselves tied up in some warehouse. It was dimly lit, but they could make out that there was people around them.

 

“Sehun? where are we?” Kyungsoo shakily asked.

 

“How the hell do I Know!” Sehun snapped back

 

“Well would ya look ‘er, they’ve woken up!” one of the people spoke.

 

“Awh, look at their faces, so petrified” another one spoke.

 

“What the hell do you want with us?” Sehun snapped, Kyungsoo hissing for him to be quiet.

 

“Well, arn’t you a fiesty one, blondie! It would do you wisely if you didn’t speak back to me!”

 

“Why? who are you?”

 

“Me? how can you not know? I am Namjoon, leader of the most dreaded gang BTS!” Namjoon said proudly, spitting at Sehun’s shoe, and laughing at the face he pulled.

 

“Why you…”

 

“Sehun stop, don’t make things worse!” Kyungsoo stopped Sehun before things turned ugly. “Well Namjoon, what do you want from us!”

 

“Your a smart one! funny ya ask! Why were you spying on us?”

 

“Spying? no we weren't we were only looking for Kai!  Is he not here?”

“Kai? you mean THE Kai? oh well didn’t we catch a gooden!” Namjoon let out a very dirty laugh.

 

“You know Kai?” Kyungsoo asked, Sehun sighed and muttered to himself at how this is not going to help!

 

“He’s our enemy! and know we have you two as bate, give your phone, lets message Kai!”

 

“Don’t give your phone Kyungsoo!” Sehun quickly said, having an idea that Kai shouldn’t come.

 

“I don’t plan on, just trust me!” Kyungsoo said, with a spark in his eye.

 

“Well you gunna give us ya phone?” Namjoon started to get impatient.

 

“Untie my hands first then!” Kyungsoo smartly said.

 

“Tsk! fine, if ya try to escape ya dead!” Namjoon walked over and cut the ropes around Kyungsoo’s writsts. Kyungsoo then reached in his pocket for his phone.

 

“Don’t give it to him Kyungsoo” Sehun shouted and got a punch in the eye.

 

“You shut up!” a fellow BTS member said.

 

“You want my phone? Well come and get it then!” and in the next instants Kyungsoo pulled out his hand, and punched Namjoon, the knife dropped and he grabbed it, and cut Sehun’s ropes. “Get out of here Sehun, i’ll handle this”

 

Godsmaked at what just happened Sehun took a moment to relply. “Oh hell no! I’m not leaving you alone! and by the way that was bloody awesome!”

 

“Thanks, and you sure? you going to be alright?”

 

“Yup, just fine!”

 

“YOU LITTLE BRAT, THAT’S IT YOUR DEAD” Namjoon got up holding his stomach, and gestured for his gang members to attack. In the next instant a fight broke up, 2 against 4, and punch there and a kick here. Kyungsoo and Sehun tried their hardest to fight them back, but they were a lot weaker, and soon enough, they both collapsed on the floor panting.

 

“Ha! you're both weak, leave em guy’s let me finish this!” Namjoon said walking over with an iron pipe. “I told you, you would die!” Namjoon raised the pipe, and was about to hit Kyungsoo, when the doors burst open.

“LEAVE THEM ALONE, AND FIGHT SOMEONE WHO IS WORTHY OF YOUR TALENT NAMJOON!!!!!!!”

 

All heads turned to the doors, and their stood Kai with a frightened Tao. “Well, well, well, look who showed up, consider yourself lucky guys!” Namjoon said to Kyungsoo and Sehun.

 

“Tao go get Kyungsoo and Sehun out of here, take them back to your place and get the wounds treated!” Kai said.

 

“Aye sir!” and Tao went over and helped Sehun and Kyungsoo up, and dragged them out, “You sure you're going to be alright?”

 

“Just go Tao!”

 

“You better come home, or else!” and then Tao left with Kyungsoo and Sehun.

 

“It’s just you a me know Namjoon! Just how you want!”

 

“I’m finally going to defeat you today, and be number one here!”

 

“You wish!”


“Bring it on then Kai!”


Kon'nichiwa!!!

I'm finally back with the next chapter, although I left it on a cliff hanger again, gomenasai!

it will be christmas soon right? so i was  thinking if you have any ideas you would like me to write for a christmas special of this story? i would love to hear them :)

Thanks to who subscribe and comment :)

Arigatou

^Tomoya^