San

Who I really am~?

Kai rushed to wherever he could find a place alone, turns out he found himself on the roof. He looked up to the sky, and let a tear roll down his cheek and then shouted “I HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYONE, I HATE LIFE”

 

-Flashback-

 

“Hey Kai how did you do on the entrance exam?” Sehun bounded over to Kai he was staring at his exam paper.

 

“Aha, well i passed, but look at my score, holy damn i was 2 marks away from failing.” Kai showed Sehun his exam paper, and Sehun’s face dropped a little, but he looked up to Kai putting on a smile

 

“Hey no worries I was the same, but I was 1 make away from failing” Sehun lied, he snuck his paper into his back pocket, he didn’t expect kai to be this bad a school, so he lied to make him feel better.

 

“Seriously, wow! makes me feel clever” Kai laughed and him and Sehun made their way home.

 

-End-

 

“Excuse me? are you alright?”

 

Kai jumped as a voice spoke from behind him, he seriously thought he was alone up here, he spun around and saw Kyungsoo standing there looking a little worried.

 

“Hu...Hu...ah...I’m fine, totally fine...absolutely fine...why you ask?” Kai stuttered, and wanting to slap himself for acting like a total fool. Of course Kyungsoo had heard him shout, and it just had to be him.

 

“Are you sure? I was sitting here reading, when I suddenly heard someone shout, I turned the corner and saw you, it looked like you were crying?”

 

“I...I wasn’t crying...must of been your imagination...ahaha...oh look at the time, I have to go, before i’m late.” and without waiting for a response he ran past Kyungsoo and into the school building.

 

“He definitely was crying, just who are you Jongin?” Kyungsoo said to himself before he made his way into the building.

 




 

Kai knew his next class meant having to see Sehun, he was planning on skipping, but Kyungsoo had to turn up and now he had no other option.

 

He heads to the bathroom first to wash his face, make him feel refreshed, and as he enters he hears someone cursing to themselves in one of the cubicles. The voice was familiar, so he walked slowly towards the cubicle, to hear better, and it was Hoseok’s voice, the boy in his class.

 

Was he that pissed about his mum? Kai was unsure whether to ask if he was ok or not, but after checking his watch, he knew that Hoseok would be late too, so he went for it.

 

“Umm...are you ok in there?” Kai nervously said. Hoseok held his breath for a moment, probably because he didn’t realise someone was in the bathroom.

 

“I’m...Fine… Go away!”

 

Kai sighed, clearly he wasn’t ok, “You don’t sound ok, you can tell me what's wrong”

 

“Hell no! I don’t even know who you are?”

 

“Oh sorry, I’m Kim Jongin, or Kai, i’m your classmate!”

 

“Oh, wait, you know what's wrong, so why you asking?”

 

So it is because of his mum kai said  to himself, he knew Hoseok wouldn’t tell him anything, but they needed to get to class. So he had to do something very out of character.

 

“Yeah fine ok you got me, but Hoseok, has someone close to you ever lied to you? have you ever felt like you don’t belong in the world? Do you even know who you are? Please come out, i don’t want to go to our class alone.” Kai wasn’t meant to go in too deep with his background but he couldn’t stop himself.

 

Hoseok was quiet for a moment “Hoseok-ah?” It was silent for another moment, and Kai rested his ear against the cubicle door, when suddenly the lock turned and the door opened, making Kai fall into Hoseok.

 

“The hell are you doing?” Hoseok said pushing Kai of him.

 

Kai blushed, “Aha, nothing really! sorry!” he looked up at Hoseok and noticed that his eyes were red. “Hey, lets both wash our faces, we can’t go into class looking like this?”

 

Hoseok blushed, he forgot he had just been crying and now someone had seen him this way. He didn’t know why he came out anyway, he barely knows this Kim Jongin, but the questions he asked, there was a hidden meaning coming from them, that Kai obviously had experienced.

 

“At least you don’t look like you’ve been crying.”

 

“Well thats true, come on or we will be late”

 

“Hey Jongin?”

 

“Please call me Kai!!!!”

 

“Hey Kai?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you, for asking if I was ok”

 

“You don’t need to thank me, besides, I heard my old self in your crying, and wanted to help.”

 

Hoseok stared at Kai for a moment, so there is something hidden behind Kai’s questions, maybe he wants to try and help others as no one helped him? “Kai, from now on, we shall help each other, any worries we have, lets help each other ok?”

 

Kai turned to Hoseok who was giving him a small smile, and his face lit up, no one asked him that before, no one has really asked to help him, and it made Kai happy! “I would like that, thank you, and I suppose we should go now”


Hoseok and Kai walked to their next class together, apologizing to their teacher for being 5 minutes late, and thankfully the only two free seats left were next to each to other and away from Sehun’s seat.




Sehun looked for Kai but he couldn’t find him anywhere, he even went to the roof, but that was empty, “where could he have gone?”

 

He checked his watch and saw that it was nearly time for the next lesson, so maybe Kai had already made his way over to the lesson. So giving up on his search he headed to the classroom.

 

He wasn’t the first to arrive, a few other’s were already there, but not the person he wanted, there was a notice on the board saying that please choose any seat you like, so Sehun chose one of the two at the back, and was planning on saving the seat next to him.

As more and more people arrived the seats started filling up, there was only three seats left, thee one next to Sehun and two at the front, but no sign of Kai. Sehun also took note that the Hoseok kid from before wasn’t in the class either.

 

The bell rang for the start of the lesson, and a boy rushed in and took the seat next to Sehun, just as the teacher walked in. This angered Sehun and he wanted to kick the student away from Kai’s seat, but the teacher had already started talking.

 

5 minutes passed and the classroom door opened, and there stood Hoseok and Kai. Sehun watched as they both apologised to the teacher and took their seats at  the front. He hoped that Kai would turn to look at him, but he didn’t.

 

“You come in late,  with some boy, and you don’t even check to see if i’m in the room, is really that bad that I lied?” Sehun said to himself, punching the wall next to him. The boy next to him looked at him, and threw a small bit of paper at Sehun.

 

Sehun pissed turned to face the boy,

 

“Psst. Are. You. Ok” the boy mouthed to Sehun

 

“. Off” he mouthed back, and turned to stare out the window.

 

A moment later another bit of paper came flying towards him, but this one didn’t hit him but landed on his desk, with the words open me.

 

‘Hi, I’m Kim Byungjoo, you are?’ Sehun took out a pencil and wrote back on the paper and threw in back to Byungjoo. Byungjoo did a little celebratory dance, when he saw that the paper had been returned.

 

Sehun watched as he opened the paper,

 

‘Sehun, Oh Sehun, leave me alone’ he had written and Byungjoo looked at Sehun and smiled,


Hell.No. he mouthed and then turned to the front and listened to the teacher. Sehun gripped his pencil and mentally screamed, this boy was going to get on his nerves.




Woo, yeah next chapter,

Oh Kon'nichiwa!

Oh i'm looking forward to what i'll write so many of my fave OTP's will be in this fanfic :D

Thanks to my lovely subscribers ~~

Arigatou 

^Tomoya^