Ni

Who I really am~?

In the student council room, Kyungsoo sat at his desk completely emerged in his work that he didn't hear Jongdae call his name.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah? Kyungsoo? KYUNGSOO?" Jongdae screamed slamming a book down on the desk.

 

"Ahhh !! Holy mackerel,  Jongdae! You scared me!" Kyungsoo jumped dropping the file he was holding.

 

"I did call your name"

 

"You did?"

 

"What where you doing that you were concentrating so hard anyway?"

 

"Jongdae, you filed the new students right? Do you know anyone called Kai?"

 

"Kai? Oh sure I do! He's at this school, i don't remember seeing his file, must of been in the few that Chanyeol did, wow how the hell did he managed to get into this school?"

 

"Jongdae what are you talking about?"

 

"Oh sorry, hang on let me find his file, ahh here we go Kim Jongin, why do you want his file? Oh and he's my stupid little cousin!"

 

"Kim Jongin? As in that Kim Jongin?" Kyungsoo grabbed the file and opened it up, "Oh my... He is that same boy, that explains everything" Kyungsoo turns the next page and drops the file after seeing his past record.

 

"Kyungsoo? Are you alright?" Jongdae asked a little worried

 

"Wh...why...how...it can't be...he wasn't a bad kid...he isn't the Jongin I knew...he's a different one right Jongdae?"

 

"Well going by that picture yeah he's my cousin, but you know him?"

 

"We were at an orphanage together as children, but I got adopted and never saw him again!"

 

"Oooooh no way! You're the boy Jongin told me about, holy shizzle berries, thats some crazy coincidence"

 

"So it is the same person, man I think I need to sit down, quick get me a coffee!" Kyungsoo meekly asked holding his head and taking a seat.

 

Jongdae hurried and made Kyungsoo s normal decaf tea and sat beside him to give him some comfort.

 

"I have to be sure if he is the same person, I knew, Jongdae help me get close to him, when I asked him back in the hall,it seemed he didn't want to talk to me."

 

"Well I can try,  but that guy does not listen to anyone!"

 

-------------

 

"Hey! Kai! Why'd you drag me away like that? I could have punched him one instead!" Sehun groaned when they arrived at their homeroom.

 

"I just didn't want to talk to him, and you heard Taemin, don't get on his bad side !" Kai said trying to make it sound like he really didn't care.

 

"Hmm I see, if you say so!"

 

"Good  morning ! Im Ms. Jung, your homeroom teacher, I hope we have a good year." A women at the front spoke with a smile on her face.

 

"God, Mum ! Why did it have to be you" a boy whined from the back not wanting eye contact with the lady.

 

"Hoseok hunny please refrain from saying the 'G' word, you know how your dad would be!"

 

"Dad's not here mum, and please don't call me hunny, its embarrassing!" The class started to snicker amongst themselves, a few would turn back to look at Hoseok "See! Thanks for nothing mum!" And Hoseok stormed out.

 

"Alright class settle down, and lets introduce ourselves, starting from those two at the back who seem to be having a interesting conversation together!" Ms. Jung pointed to Kai and Sehun.

 

Startled by her sudden decision to wanting everyone to introduce themselves, Sehun and Kai immediatly shut up, and Kai slowly stood up, but as soon as he looked to the front he smirked,

 

“Kim Jongin, but don’t call me that or you’ll get beat up. I’m Kai, and don’t get too close, who knows what I will do!” He bowed to the teacher and then sat back down, receiving a high 5 from Sehun.

 

Sehun then stood up “The names, Sehun! Oh Sehun, bang! no seriously I hate that movie! I’m a bad boy.” he sat back down.

 

The rest of the class introduced themselves, and the teacher went through important information, and finally the bell went to end the session. Sehun and Kai where getting ready to leave when the teacher called Kai back.

 

“Kim Jongin, can I have a quick word?”

 

“If you must” Kai reluctantly went over to Ms.Jung.

 

“I read your file, your grades are very low, it’s a surprise you made it into this school, now if you're planning on staying you're going to be having to work extra hard. I also see your close with Oh Sehun, good because he can help you out with your studies.”

 

“Sehun? Help me?” Kai laughed “What help can he be when he only just passed like me?”

 

“Are you sure? because what it says here, Sehun got full marks!”

 

“FULL MARKS!!!! no way, that can’t be true!”

 

“Well according to his file its 100% true”

 

Kai turned back to look at Sehun who was watching them with slight worry. “He lied to me, my best friend actually lied, he’s been using me!”

 

“Are you alright Jongin?”

 

“Have you finished now Ms. Jung?”

 

“Ah yeah, remember to work hard!”

 

Kai headed towards Sehun, but he just picked up his things, ignoring Sehun. “Hey! wait! Kai!” Sehun shouted.

 

“Don’t Sehun, you shouldn’t be friends with people like me, don’t tarnish you 100% score record, bye Sehun.” and with that Kai left.

 

Sehun stood frozen on the spot, his best friend Kai just ditched him, he clenched his fist and turned to Ms. Jung “YOU!” he pointed “What did you say to Kai?”

 

“Oh hello Sehun, I hope you would be able to help Jongin get his grades up!”

 

“You what? you told him my score? thats private information, surely you as a teacher knows you can’t reveal personal information?” Sehun was angry very angry, he didn’t ask to be clever, he never even studied, but having his parents both being professors meant knowledge got passed down to him.

 

“Jongin told me you only just passed, I was only correcting him”

 

“Did you ever think that maybe I lied to him for a reason? God sake, this isn’t the last you’ll hear from me!”

 

Ms. Jung flinched at the threat and watched as Sehun stormed out the classroom, “You couldn’t hurt a fly!” she said to herself, laughing quite menacingly. “Just help Jongin help, he needs you more than he cares to admit.”

 




Kon'nichiwa :)

Next chapter is up :) exciting =^O^=

Wowow!! 12 subscribers already, thank you so much, aieru :3

thanks for commenting  LollySungjong make me happy to hear from you :D

Arigatou ~~

^Tomoya^