Roku

Who I really am~?

“Sehun NOOOOO!!!!” Kai shouted as he lunged forward

 

“JONGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyungsoo screeched as he dashed out.

“KYUNGSOO!!!!” Tao ran out after.

 

“Oh my god, I can’t watch” Hansol and Byungjoo both said grabbing onto each other. Taemin and Hoseok just stood frozen, what happened?

 

-----

 

Kai managed to grab hold of Sehun, but he forgot to grab onto to something so he wouldn’t fall. He shut his eyes close waiting for the landing, but something grabbed onto his hand, causing them to stop falling.

 

Kai opened his eyes find himself dangling down the side of the school building, he looked down and saw a very panicked Sehun,

 

“Sehun? you alright?” Kai shouted

 

“What do you think, Idiot!” Sehun shouted back.

 

“Jongin? Sehun? a...are you alright?” they heard a voice from above shout, and they looked up to see a bright red Kyungsoo, being held back by Tao, holding Kai’s arm to stop them from falling.

 

“Kyungsoo?” Kai said completely shocked

 

“Pull us up already!” Sehun shouted.

 

“Guys, we going need everyone to help pull” Tao said to the others, who made their way over to help out

 

“1...2...3...PULL!!!!!!!” Everyone used their strength to lift Kai and Sehun back up onto the school roof. The weight made everyone fall back, with Kai landing on top of Kyungsoo inches away from his face.

 

Kai immediately rolled of kyungsoo and lay on his back and burst out into laughter, Sehun also did the same, and soon enough Kyungsoo joined in too.

 

Just then the roof door opened revealing Kai and Sehun’s homeroom teacher, “Jongin, Sehun and Kyungsoo, please head to the head teachers room Immediately!” Ms. Jung said a little shaken up, after seeing two of her students hanging from the school roof.

 

“Oh ! We’re dead!” Kai sighed

 

“It might be ok this time?” Sehun said

“What did I do?” Kyungsoo questioned, as they headed for the head teachers office.

 

----

 

“Well it’s only the first day, and you two have already made it to my office, congratulations” the head teacher said.

 

“Thanks sir!” Kai replied,

 

“Yeah i was being sarcastic, and looking at your file Jongin, it’s expected of you.”

 

“Sir? may I ask as to what I’m doing here?” Kyungsoo spoke up.

 

“Kyungsoo, my beloved student, yes well it’s marginally your fault, as you know fighting is against the school rules, you should of stopped them”

 

“Ahh yes sir, sorry sir.”

 

“I understand, remember your duties, now scram.” Kyungsoo got up and bowed and then left the office. “right back to you two! care to explain what happened?”

 

“Surely you know, fighting is a way men make up?” Sehun came out with.

 

“But fighting is prohibited at my school, at least wait until you are off the school grounds.”

 

“That’s totally lame” Jongin replied

 

“You do know the punishment for fighting is expulsion right?” the head teacher asked

 

“No, why would we know we never listen.”

 

“Well as your new expulsion won’t be necessary, Sehun looking at your record you a pretty good with your studies, you should focus more on them, then hanging around with the likes of Jongin. I will let you off with a warning, make sure it never happens again, now scram.”

 

“But what about Jongin?” Sehun asked

 

“Nevermind about him, he’s a bad influence on you!”

 

“That’s so not…”

 

“Sehun just go” Kai interrupted “He’s half right, besides, we’re friends right?”

 

“Fine, Goodbye sir.” and Sehun let the office.

 

“Well, well, well, what do I do with you Kim Jongin?”

 

“Whatever you want, it’s just as you say i’m a bad influence.”

 

“Hmm, you're not very bright, but you managed to get into this school, I congratulate you on that, but this school doesn’t have time to waste on student’s like you, now i’m willing to do you a deal?”

 

“A deal? go on?”

 

“Since it seemed you started the fight I will punish you, but it will be a week’s suspension. I would expel you but if you can get above 80 in the next exam i’ll let you off, if you get below 80 you will have your punishment of expulsion.”

 

“Oh arn’t you kind, but i’ll take you up on that deal, I’ll show you that I can get above 80, just you watch.”

 

“Thats the spirit, now scram, and I won't see you until a weeks time.”

 

“Bye sir!” And Kai left the office, meeting Kyungsoo and Sehun outside. “Hey, havn’t you left yet? school’s ended.”

 

“We we’re waiting for you” Sehun said

 

“What did he say to you?” Kyungsoo asked

 

“Oh how kind, and well I have a weeks suspension,”

 

“SUSPENSION? thats so not fair, we just get a warning!” Sehun shouted

 

“It’s alright, i’m not bothered, anyway sorry you had to wait, but I have to go, got somewhere to be, see you in a week.” And Kai dashed off.

 

“Do you think we should follow him?” Sehun asked Kyungsoo

 

“Follow? why?”

 

“Arn’t you curious as to where he lives?”

 

“Well a little i suppose”


“What you waiting for then, lets go” and Sehun and Kyungsoo dashed out after Kai.


Kon'nichiwa

A short update, as I've been busy with college work and I didn't want to leave you hanging any longer :)

ahaha 

Thank you for subscribing :)

Arigato

^Tomoya^