Instant Messenger

Fate Brought Us Together >> 운명은 우리를 데려온

Ammy_Gold : Hi, Ken. I haven't go online much these days. I see you don't too. What are you up to?

Ken_D : Hi, sweet Ammy! Wow, I missed you a lot. Nothing, just busy going through my new life.

Ammy_Gold : Ouch ! I wished I could miss you and meet you too. But , we're married with someone else T^T

Ken_D : Yeah, right. What a sad life we have. Only if we could turn the time back, I would really asked you out to a date.

Ammy_Gold : It's no use of saying it now. Hmm.. We can be bestfriends online, right? Even we have never seen each others' face. Right?

Ken_D : Sure, Ammy. Thanks for still want to be my friend.

Ammy_Gold : Anything, Ken. Then, you can be my tutor on how to handle my husband and I can help you with your wife.

Ken_D : That would be a gread idea ! We should meet up, four of us and have lunch.

Ammy_Gold :  That too, is great. Okay, Ken. I have to go off now, Chat with you later.

Ken_D : Okay, Ammy. Bye!

Your friend, Ammy_Gold has signed out of the chat

Jaehwan reread the converstation he had with this one unknown girl. The girl was Jaehwan's first love. He love the way the girl cares for her. But he had to regret himself for not asking her out to a date when each of them were not married yet.

Just then, Jaehwan saw Amber walked passed him. She went to the kitchen. She doesn't even say a word to Jaehwan and neither did him to her. The whole house was quiet. Everyone was busy with their own life.

How lucky is Ammy's husband to have a wife like Ammy is. My wife doesn't even want to look at me.

In Amber's room.

I wish I could be Ken's wife. She's probably much happier than I am. I no longer know how to show my love towards someone else..