Chapter 1 : Fire + Stone

Fate Brought Us Together >> 운명은 우리를 데려온

It was a fine day. Mr Kim Do Hyun went out to the veranda to taste the air.

‘What a refreshing air. I can hear the birds singing happily to celebrate this peaceful day’. Everything was peace until..

“Appa! Come and eat lunch. I’m starved” Amber shouted from the kitchen.

“Oh dear, Amber, I almost fainted when you suddenly shout on this very peaceful day. Where is your soft and sweet personality gone to?”

Yeah. I have to admit. My soft and feminine personalities are gone. Thanks to that jerk, who I have no intentions of mentioning his name, ever again.

“Say your words to that guy. Don’t make me speak of him. Here’s your meal dad”

The table and the atmosphere went silent for a few minutes. Amber busy munching her meals when Mr Kim is more to playing with the steak.

“Amber, have you ever thought of how are you going to get a husband with you being like this? I mean, come on Amber, it has been 2 years since he left you” Mr Kim carefully uses ‘he’ to respect Amber’s decision of not hearing his name again.

“Whaa? Marrying? Oh no, appa. That idea has never encountered my mind anymore after that jerk left”

“Amber, you are my one and only daughter. Of course I would be expecting grandchildren from you..”

“Ops.. look at the clock appa, I’m late. Gotta go, appa. Krystal is waiting. Bye!” and then she was nowhere to be seen.