Chapter 2 : When winter falls in..

Fate Brought Us Together >> 운명은 우리를 데려온

“Amber!” Krystal waved at her. Amber quickly ran to her side and took her cap off to redo her short hair.

“You cut your hair again? Amber, let it grow longer like your hair before you turn in this boyish style” Krystal ran her fingers through Amber’s hair.

“Na ah.. not a chance. It’s a problem that long hair needs careful maintenance and it is another problem that I hate long hair” she finished her sentence and wore the black Nike cap.

“Oh come on Amber. I knew you since we were little children. It’s not that you have that lazy problem to have long hair. But, you hate long hairs because of him. You don’t have to be like this, Amber. You can still be the old you and find someone else to replace that guy. Let him see how happy you are without him. If he sees you like this, he would think that how miserable your life is without him. And I’m sure you don’t want him to think of you that way, Amber”

That’s true.. I don’t want him to think that I am weak without him.

***

“I’m breaking up with you, Amber. You are not my type. I’m so sorry that I let this go on for so long” Jang Geun Seuk hugged Amber.

“Ha ha.. you’re joking right. Honey, we are so happy. Why would we end..”

“Amber, like I said, you are not my type. You don’t suite me anymore. I just realise it today. I’m so sorry.” He whispered to Amber, for her to understand.

“You are a mean guy! Get out of here! Get out of here now! I don’t want to see your face anymore!” Amber then pushed, more to kicked Jang Geun Seuk out of her house.

“I swear to you, jack head, you will not be happy after this and I hate you forever and you have no rights to have my forgiveness” Amber then slammed the door and cried.

***

“Amber? Are you okay?” Krystal wiped Amber’s tears. She just nodded.

“Can we only do what I want today?” Amber gave Krystal a strange look. Feeling uneasy, she nodded to what Amber said just now.