Instant Messenger Part II + To the Stars, I wish..

Fate Brought Us Together >> 운명은 우리를 데려온

Ken_D : Hey, Ammy. I have something to tell you.

Ammy_Gold : Hey, Ken. Umm, me too. You go first.

Ken_D : Oh, no. You go first. Ladies first.

Ammy_Gold : Okay, I think, I can't fool around with you. Now, I need to focus on my new life. I'm sorry that I let this go on.

Ken_D : Funny that was what I was going to tell you. I'm happy that we've come clear to each other. I'm still trying to win my wife though.

Ammy_Gold : Really? Wow. Goodluck with that. So, now, let's be friends. Real friends. Reintroduce yourself. Real name this time.

Ken_D : Jaehwan.

Whoever is Ammy's husband, I'm sure he is a lucky guy. After all he managed to win his wife. Dear stars, I want to be like that to. I want to Amber's heart too and be happy for the rest of our life together.

A reply from Ammy came in.

Ammy_Gold : Jaehwan? As in Lee Jaehwan?

Ken_D : Yes! How do you know my name?

Amber ran out of her room. Jaehwan was not at the couch. She ran downstairs, the she saw Jaehwan with his laptop in the lawn.

"Ken.." Jaehwan looked behind him and it was Amber who was calling him.

"Did you just call me, Ken? Are you Ammy?" Amber ran and hugged Jaehwan.

" I'm sorry for what I said and done to you. I'm sorry for my harsh words. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.. Even before and after I knew you are Ken"

Tears of joy rolled down Jaehwan's cheeks. His prayers have been answered by the angels of heaven.

Thank you, angels of the stars. I promise I wouldn't let her go untill the day I die.

"Can I call you, yeobo?" Jaehwan nodded and continued to hug Amber in his arm.

This what I should be doing since the first day we were married. I have wasted 2 weeks of our marriage just by hating him. I have never felt this calm, this warm except now, in his arms, surrounded by his love.

Jaehwan hold Amber and bring her to her room. Carefully, he let her down in front of the door.

"Good night, sleep well. Okay?" Jaehwan gave a peck on Amber's cheek. As Jaehwan was walking to the couch, Amber grabbed his hand.

"umm.. I love you." Amber said, shyly.

" I love you too. Forever and always." He let Amber's hand go and agin, she grabbed him.

"I want you to sleep.. with me." Again, shy Amber braved herself. Jaehwan smiled and nodded.

He tucked her under the blanket and hugged her in the waist. That night was the happiest night for Lee Jaehwan and also for Amber.