Chapter 8

I Love You

Today is Saturday. Soo Jeong feels boring, so she decided to call her best friends.

“Yeoboseyo. Ji Yoon-ah~ What are you doing right now?”

“Yeoboseyo. Soo Jeong-ah~ I’m just relaxing at home. Wae?”

“Did you have any plan today?”

“No.”

“Great. Let’s go shopping or go somewhere else that can give me fun. Please~”

“Arasso. Arasso. We meet at mall at 8.00 am.”

“Okay. Bye. See you there. Annyeong.”

Soo Jeong immediately gets up from her bed and straight to her closet.

“What should I wear? Dress? Jeans? Skirt? Maybe I need to ask oppas.”

Then, she gets out of her room and go to her brothers that watching television. She stops in front of them. Heechul and Ryeowook growled.

“Soo Jeong-ah. Can you please step aside? We want to watch tv,” Heechul whined.

“Don’t want until you guys help me picking the outfit for me. I want to go out with Ji Yoon-ie. Please oppa?” she pouts and does cute face that her brothers cannot resist.

“Arasso. Arasso. Wookie-ah, come on. If we don’t help her, she will stand in front of us forever. I don’t want that. I want to watch my favorite show today. Kaja~”

“Nae. Soo Jeong-ah, kaja~” Ryeowook said and he get up from the sofa headed to her sister room. Heechul and Soo Jeong follow behind him.

“Okay. I will get change my outfit and you guys must give your opinion. Arasso?” Soo Jeong goes towards the changing room and she yelled “Don’t ever go anywhere until I’m done. Arasso, oppa?”

“Nae,” Heechul and Ryeowook said in the same rhythm.

After a few minutes, Soo Jeong get out from the changing room wearing blouse and skirt.

“Oppa, ottokae? Is it beautiful? Is it okay?”

“Hmm. I think it is not proper because your skirt is too short. I don’t like ert to looking at you. Please get change to dress that below your knee or you can wear jeans and blouse,” Heechul give opinion and demanded.

“Nae. I know you guys love me,” she grinned and get back to the changing room.

“So are we done? I wanna watch tv. We will wait in the hall. After you get ready, meet us at the hall before you go out,” Heechul said.

“Arasso,” she yelled.

After a while, Soo Jeong headed to the hall to meet her brothers.

“Oppa, I’m done. Ottokae? Is it okay? Beautiful? Cute?” she spin in front of her brothers.

“Wow~ Oori dongsaeng so beautiful and cute. You must take care of yourself and behave. Arasso? Anything just call me or Wookie oppa.”

“Arasso, Heechul oppa. Oppa, I’m out. Annyeong,” she yelled before she closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where is Ji Yoon? She said she will be here. Hmm. I’m just walking nearby to find her,” Soo Jeong mumbling.

After a few steps, she saw Ji Yoon with some guy talking.

“Who is he? How did Ji Yoon know him? Hmm. Maybe he just some of her friend. Maybe I just go and greet them.” And then she walked towards them.

  “Hey Ji Yoon. I’m searching for you everywhere and here you are with some guy. You don’t want to introduce him to me?” she said.

“Hey Soo Jeong. Actually I just wandering nearby and met him. He is someone you knew. Maybe you can say hi to him,” Ji Yoon answered.

“Oh really?” she turn to the guy and get shocked. “Oh it is you, Changmin. I thought you are someone I don’t know. I’m sorry for not recognize you at first,” she said to Changmin.

“Oh it’s okay. So, what are you girls want to do now?” Changmin asked.

“Hmm. Maybe we want to go watch movie. Wanna join us?” Ji Yoon invites Changmin.

“Can I? I don’t want to ruin your plan.”

“Oh sure you can. We’re here just for fun. It will be great if you join us.” Soo Jeong said.

“The more, the merrier,” Ji Yoon continued and they laughing.

“But can we wait for my friend? I already promise him to meet me here,” Changmin said after they stop laughing.

“Yes, you can. Just like I said before. The more, the merrier.”

“Changmin-ah,” someone call Changmin. All of them turn around to look at the guy who called for Changmin.

“Neo???” Soo Jeong exclaimed.

 


Hey you all!! How are you? I'm fine here. I'm sorry for being late update this story. I'm very busy with my study but now i"m officially graduate. Yeah!! Now I've my Diploma in Accountancy. It is really hard to be here without effort. To you out there never give up on your studies. You must try harder to achieve what you want. Go achieve your dream. Fighting!! :)