Chapter 2

I Love You

After the bell rang, it showed that the school for today has ended. Like always, Kyuhyun was the first one to get out of the class. His classmates doesn’t care about him anymore whether he in the class or does not in the class.

He met Kangin at the stairs and said something before he continues his journey. “Kangin hyung, don’t forget about our promise. I’ve got to go now. Bye hyung,” as he waved to Kangin.

Kangin shout, “Yeah, I’ll not forget the promise.” He don’t know whether Kyuhyun hear it or not. “Yah that kid. Why he run so fast? He said he have something urgent. What is the urgent thing? Did he have a girlfriend? Hmm… I don’t think so. I will ask him tomorrow. I better go do the punishment before sir come,” Kangin said to himself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kyuhyun run faster because he wants to catch a taxi to go to the airport. There is someone that he really wants to meet waited for him. A taxi has stop near him. But before he got on the taxi, a girl got on the taxi first.

“I’m sorry. I have to take this taxi first. Something urgent came up. I’m so sorry,” the girl said to Kyuhyun and continue her talk to the driver taxi, “Ahjussi, please go to Seoul Hospital.”

Before Kyuhyun could answer, the taxi has gone. He was shock and wants to mad at the girl but it was too late. He just let it go because he saw the girl’s eyes were teary and red. Maybe her relatives were sick and it’s really urgent. He takes another taxi to go to the airport.

“Ahjussi, please go to Seoul Airport. Please faster.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kim Soo Jeong is a student at the Seoul High School. Seoul High School and Namsan High School is near. She always walks near Namsan High School to walk to her home. She is one of the smart students in the school. She is also one of the members of choir at the school.

Actually it is time to go home. Suddenly, her phone rang. She picks up her phone and heard a female voice on the other side. “Hello. Can I know whom I speak to?” she asked.

“Hello. Is this family member of Mr. Kim Soo Rok? I am a nurse from Seoul Hospital.” The female voice answered.

“Oh I see. Can I know why you call? Is that something happening to my father? How is he? He is okay, right?” Soo Jeong asked as she really worried.

“You need to stay calm when I tell you. I’m so sorry, miss. Your father has passed away just now. And you need to come to ….” Soo Jeong ended the call before the nurse could finish her words.

She was crying and run quickly so that she can arrive at the hospital as fast as she could. She runs to the main road to take a taxi. Then, she saw a taxi was stop near a guy in front of her.

Can I take the taxi? But there is a guy in front of the taxi. Oh!! What I have to do? I really need to go right now. I don’t care what he would say. I have to take that taxi from him. Yes, you have to.

Soo Jeong slips into the taxi before the guy. “I’m sorry. I have to take this taxi first. Something urgent came up. I’m so sorry,” she said to the guy. The guy seems shock and angry but she didn’t care.

“Ahjussi, please go to Seoul Hospital,” she said to the taxi driver and the driver just nodded after he heard the destination where his customer wanna go.

On the way to hospital, she calls her oppa. “Oppa…” she said with sobbing.

“Yah Soo Jeong. Do you crying? Wae? Is there any problem?” her brother asked.

“Oppa, I just got call from hospital said that appa has passed away just now. Please come to hospital right now. I wait you all at the hospital. See you there.”

“What? Okay, we’ll be there as soon as possible. You just stay there until we come. Arasso?”

“Nae. Hurry please,” she answered before the call ended. She still cries all the way to the hospital.

 

 

#Another update.. feel free to leave your comments.. maybe the next chapter will be late updated.. :)