Chapter 7

I Love You

“Oppa~ Palli! Palli! I’m already late. Today, I have class duty. If you’re not get out from your room in 5 minutes, I’ll go by myself.” Soo Jeong yelled.

“Yah! Don’t dare go to school by yourself or I’ll kill you. I’ll be out in 2 minutes.” Heechul yelled back.

“Soo Jeong-ah, I’m done already.” Ryeowook came out from his room.

“Wookie oppa, come here. I’ll fix your tie.” Ryeowook come near to his sister.

“Oppa, why can’t you wear your tie properly? Every day I have to fix your tie. Aish~”

“I think it’s your job then to fix my tie every day.” He grinned.

“That’s why you doesn’t have girlfriend.”

“It’s okay if I doesn’t have girlfriend as long as you are here.”

“Yah! What you all talk about without me?” Heechul yelled when he is out of his room.

“Nothing. Heechul oppa, come here. Why you two like this? Can’t you two wear your tie properly without my help? Aishh~” Soo Jeong sighed as she look at her brothers.

“That’s the point. If you are not here, we are really messed up. So don’t ever going anywhere without us. Arasso?” Heechul said.

“Arasso. We’re done. So can we go to school right now?”

“Kaja~” They all said and walked out from the house and go towards the school.

XXXXXXXXXX

At the school, Kyuhyun was alone in the classroom and he does some reading. After ten minutes, Soo Jeong is arrived. She doesn’t care about him. She put her bag on her desk and grabs a broom to start her chores.

Kyuhyun wrapped off a lollipop and throw the wrap on the floor when he saw Soo Jeong was swept around him. At first, Soo Jeong doesn’t bother about that. But then, he throws crumpled paper on the floor right in front of Soo Jeong.

“Yah! Why you do that? Can you get up and throw the paper in the trash can?” She sounds annoyed with Kyuhyun’s action.

“Why you are so mad? Isn’t that your job to sweep the floor?”

“Yes, it is my job. But….” She doesn’t finish her word when Kyuhyun cut off.

“Then, you don’t have the right to mad at me. Just continue your job.” He smirked.

 

Urghh… He is new here. We don’t know each other. But why he is so annoying? I hate him.

 

She is so cute when she is mad and I’m start liking to teasing her again and again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Soo Jeong, why did your face like that? Do you have problem? You can tell me, chingu-ya.” Ji Yoon asked.

“Nothing. I’m okay.”

“No, you’re not. I know you since elementary school. You’re so excited when it recess time. Come on. Tell me.”

“Okay. I’ll tell you but you can’t tell anyone especially Heechul oppa. This morning, it’s my turn to do the chores. When I arrived, the new guy is in the class alone.”

“His name is Kyuhyun.” Ji Yoon cut off.

“Whatever. Then when I swept the floor near him, he throws the lollipop wrap on the floor. I just ignored at first. But when he throws crumple paper right in front me, I really mad at him. He is just annoying guy. I hate him. Urghh… I feel like I wanna punch him on the face.”

“Now I know why you’re so moody. But I don’t think Kyuhyun will do that. He is a nice person. I guess.”

Then, Soo Jeong saw Kyuhyun and Changmin came towards them.

“Oh great. Now they come towards us.” She rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Hey girls. Can we sit here? There’s no empty table.” Changmin said.

“Hey. Yeah you may sit here.” Ji Yoon answered.

“Thanks girls.” He smiled.

“Why are you let them sit here with us? I just tell you about how that guy treats me this morning.” Soo Jeong whispered to Ji Yoon.

“It’s okay, babe. Don’t be mad. I just wanna be friend with them.”

“Are you guys feeling uncomfortable if we sit here?” Changmin asked.

“No, it’s okay. Just sit here. Maybe we can be friends. Right?” Ji Yoon said.

“Okay then if you say so. Hi. I’m Changmin Even though we’re in the same class, we barely know each other. This is new student. His name is Kyuhyun. We’re like best friends.”

“Hi. I’m Ji Yoon. And this is my best friend ever. Her name is Soo Jeong.”

Soo Jeong just gives a fake smile to Kyuhyun. Ji Yoon and Changmin were talking to each other and they seem comfortable to each other. Meanwhile, Soo Jeong and Kyuhyun just sit silently and their surrounding was very awkward.

 


Another update before i'm busy with my assignment again. -_-" Maybe the next update will take a very long time. Yeah enjoy the story while you can. Do something fun this weekend with your family or friends. Just be happy~ =)