Chapter 6

I Love You

It is a hot day. After the school finished, Ahra wait for Kyuhyun at the school gate. The guys that passed by keep looking at her. Maybe it’s the first time they saw her at the school. Or maybe because she looks gorgeous and cute.

“Where is Kyu? Why is he late? It is hot here. I will kill him if he doesn’t come in five minutes,” Ahra babbling to herself. She keep and her leg keep tapping on the ground impatiently.

Kyuhyun see his noona at the gate. He smile widely and the thought that he want to surprise her came. He walks to his noona slowly without any sound.

“Noona!!” Kyuhyun shouted from behind his noona and then he laughed.

“Ahhh~” Ahra scream because she shock of the surprise. She calm down and after she realize that Kyuhyun did that, she slap his arm a few times.

“Kyuhyun-ah, why did you do that? If I have heart attack, I will die immediately here.”

“Noona, don’t be mad. I just want to tease you.”

“Aigoo. If you’re not my brother, I will kill you.” She sighed.

“Please don’t kill me noona. Come on. Let’s go.” He grabbed Ahra’s hand suddenly.

‘Where are we going?”

“It’s secret. Just follow me. You will know when we arrive,” he answered and smile.

Ahra nodded and follow him until they reached a restaurant. It is a meat shop.

“Why are we here, Kyu?” Ahra asked curiously.

“Because I’m so hungry right now. We eat first. Then, if you want to go for walking, I will accompany you,” Kyuhyun answered. Ahra just nodded and they slip into the restaurant. After they have sat and ordering food, Ahra asked her brother.

“Kyu, why you choose this restaurant? There are so many restaurants around here.”

“Because this is my favorite place and whenever I need some space for myself, I’ll be here.”

Ahra nodded and the food arrived after Kyuhyun answered the question.

“Thank you, ahjumma.” The woman nodded, smile and get away. They were talking about the first day of the school while eating.

“So Kyu, how’s your first day at school?”

“Just okay. Same like other school. There’s no special about that school.”

“Is that only? Aishh. Kyu.. Kyu.. You’re always like that.”

“Yeah. But the girls always looking at me wherever I go and they keep whispering at each other. I don’t really like that. And I have one friend already. His name is Changmin. He is kind. He showed me around the school. I like that guy.”

“That’s good. I hope you can be friendly to all. Please don’t let the evil you out.”

“Hahaha.. Noona, why you said that? I’m being good at school. I’ll let the evil out when the situation needed. And how’s yours?”

“I really love this school because I can continue play my violin. My classmates are also friendly and kind to me. And you know what? There are so many handsome guys in the school.” She winked.

“Oh noona. Please stop that,” Kyuhyun groaned.

“Hahaha. Kyu, is there any beautiful girl in your class that you interested?” Ahra’s eyes were shining and her face was lit up as her asked the question.

“Ermm… No.” Her face fall immediately after she heard the answer.

Is that true? I don’t think so. Actually there is one girl that captured my heart. But I think she doesn’t look at me at all. And I will never tell anyone even though my noona.

XXXXXXXXXX

Heechul and Ryeowook waited for their little sister outside of her class. The girls that passed by were looking at them and smile.

“Annyeong, Heechul oppa,” one of the girls of a group said.

“Annyeong. How are you? You look gorgeous today.” Heechul answered. He winked and wave to the girls. The girls giggled to each other.

“Yah hyung. Stop it. You embarrassed me.” Ryeowook suddenly speak up.

“What? I didn’t do anything wrong.” He rolled his eyes. “Are you jealous, Ryeowook-ah?” he grinned.

“What? No, I’m not.”

“Yeah, you are. Just admit it, bro.” Heechul wrapped his hand around Ryeowook’s neck and smack him. Suddenly, Soo Jeong came out of her classroom.

“Heechul oppa, what are you doing to Wookie oppa? Did you bully him again?” she furrowed her eyebrow. Heechul let go of his hand from Ryeowook.

“Aniyo. I’m just teasing him. Right, Wookie?” he looked towards Ryeowook.

“Soo Jeong-ah~” He run towards Soo Jeong. “Heechul hyung was bullied me again. He very mean to me. Can you smack him for me?” Ryeowook pout. Soo Jeong go towards Heechul and smack him.

“Heechul oppa, why you do that to Wookie-oppa?”

“What? I’m just joking with him. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“Yeah, that’s right. I’m not gonna believe you.” She turns around. “Wookie oppa, let’s go. Just ignore the mean person here.”

Soo Jeong grabs Ryeowook’s hand and just walked, left Heechul behind alone.

“Yah! Soo Jeong-ah! Don’t do me like this. I’m not gonna doing this again. Wait for me.” He runs to catch up with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Heechul oppa, let’s go to eat. The dinner is ready. Wookie-oppa is waiting.”

“Okay. Let’s go. I’m starving right now.” He put down his phone and get up from the bed. They went to the kitchen together. They eat silently.

“Soo Jeong-ah. I heard that the new guy is in your class. How is he? Did he bullied you?” Heechul asked.

“Yeah, he is in my class. No, it seemed like he is nice.”

“Ooh~ He is handsome, right?” Ryeowook asked.

“Mmm. Maybe. I don’t know. I’m not looking at him carefully because I don’t have interest on him. Can we just eat silently and not talked about that guy again?”

“Okay. Don’t be mad. Just eat your meal and finish your school thing. Then go to sleep.”

“Nae. Arasso.”

 


This chapter is kind of boring because I don't have idea and my head is blank. It's take time to update this story because I've been busy with my college work. It's very stressful because the subject is getting harder. Aishh~ Wish me luck. Hope you all have a nice day and weekend. =)