Chapter 4

I Love You

It’s Sunday morning. Kyuhyun and his sister already have breakfast. So, they just sit on the coach and watching TV. Suddenly, Kyuhyun asked his noona about school.

“Noona. Noona. What school that you’re going? Do you want go to my school?” Kyuhyun asked excitedly. Ahra still need go to high school because she didn’t finish it yet.

“No. I’m thinking go to Seoul High School.”

“Why? But I want you to stay beside me, so I can take care of you.”

“I know, Kyuhyun-ah but I’ve done some research about schools that near our home. I choose Seoul High School because the school have violin club. I want to join the club so I can improve my violin skills. Your school doesn’t have violin club. You know that I really love to play violin, right?”

“Yeah, I know it from long time ago. But I want go to school with you,” he pouting.

“How about you transfer school with me?” Ahra give a suggestion.

“Can I? Can I? But you have to help me to transfer school. You have to meet my teacher to settle the transferring. Please, noona,” Kyuhyun begging his sister.

“Don’t worry. I will take care of those things. I will meet your teacher first. Then we will go to Seoul High School to give the transferring letter. But not today because today is Sunday. We will go tomorrow morning. So you have to wake up early,” Ahra promised her brother.

“Yeah!! Saranghae, noona.” He shouts happily and hugs his sister tightly.

“But you have to promised me that you will be a good boy in the new school. If not, I will not take you with me.”

“Arasso. Arasso. I promise I will be a good boy. Don’t worry, noona.” He smiled widely and winked to his noona.

XXXXXXXXXXX

It’s been a tiring day for the three siblings. Even though the funeral is yesterday, but the tired is still there. They just rest at home. Soo Jeong is in her room. She just looked outside the window but her mind is everywhere. She’s still sad about what just happened a few days ago. Then, Ryeowook come into her room but she didn’t realize.

“Soo Jeong-ah!!” Ryeowook said loudly.

“Wookie oppa!! Why you do like that? You scared me,” Soo Jeong said while she slap Ryeowook arm a few times. “Ouch.. Stop it. It’s hurt,” Ryeowook said and when she stops, he rubbing his arm because of the pain.

“Why you didn’t knock before you enter my room?”

“I’ve already knock many times but you didn’t answer. So, I decided to just come into your room and I saw you just looked outside the window. What did you think, dear? About appa?” Ryeowook look into her eyes. She’s just silent. After a few moments, she nodded and tears burst. Soo Jeong cries on Ryeowook’s chest and hug him.

“Shhh.. Don’t cry, Soo Jeong-ah. Past is past. We have to move on. You’re not alone. I’m here with you. Heechul hyung also here. We will take care of you. You just have to be strong. You can’t be like this forever. You have to wake up,” Ryeowook calm her while her hair. She tightens her hug.

Suddenly, Heechul came into the room. “Yah.. Wae? Why are you crying, Soo Jeong-ah?” he asked worriedly and turned to Ryeowook, “What did you do to her, Ryeowook?”

“Hyung, I’m not doing anything. I just comforted her. She looked so sad when I came and she began to cry,” Ryeowook explained.

“Soo Jeong-ah, are you okay? Just cry all you want.”

“Hyung, I’m going to cook for lunch. Can you replace me? I think she needs someone here to accompany her.”

“Arasso. I will accompany her. You just go and cook something delicious for us.” Heechul replied.

After Ryeowook gone to the kitchen, Heechul take his role to comfort Soo Jeong. “Soo Jeong-ah, don’t be like this. I hate to see you when you’re like this. My heart crushes when your tears fall.”

“Oppa… I miss appa. I want appa.”

“We also miss appa but we have to move on. Appa must be happy if you’re happy. So, don’t be sad because appa will be sad too. Do you want appa to be sad?”

“No. I don’t want appa to be sad.”

“Then, just be happy. Stop crying and smile.”

“Arasso.”

“Do you feel better now?”

She nodded. Heechul wipes her tears on her cheeks with his thumbs and kiss her forehead.

“Let’s go to the kitchen and see what dishes that Ryeowook cooks. Did he cook something delicious? If not, I will smack his head.” Soo Jeong smiled and shook her head when she heard Heechul said like that.

“Let’s go, oppa. I feel hungry when I smell something nice from the kitchen.”

They go to the kitchen together and saw Ryeowook almost done cooking. There are so many delicious foods.

“Wow~ Wookie oppa, your foods look like delicious,” Soo Jeong said.

“It is delicious, dear. You always eat what I’m cook before. So you know how it is taste,” Ryeowook smile and winked at Soo Jeong.

“Yah Ryeowook. Do you done with your cooking? I’m hungry right now. Palli finish your cooking,” Heechul said impatiently.

“Yeah. I’m hungry too. Wookie oppa, palli,” she whine.

“I’m almost done. Soo Jeong-ah, can you help arrange the table so I can serve the foods?”

“Nae, oppa.” She does it as soon as Ryeowook said.

“Thanks, dear. I will serve now. “ He put all the foods on the table. They all sit near the table.

““I will eat very well,” they said it before eating.

 


Another update but i know this chapter it's quite boring. just wait patiently for another update because i've already start class. this will be my last semester for my diploma.  hope i can graduate next year. :)