Chapter 5

I Love You

It’s Monday morning. Kyuhyun and his noona have already arrived at Kyuhyun’s school. They go straight to the office to settle the transfer. Then, Kangin showed up before they entered the office.

“Kyuhyun-ah. What are you doing here?” Kangin asked.

“Kangin hyung. I want to see class teacher. What are you doing here?”

“I saw you coming this way. So, I followed you. But, why do you want to see class teacher?”

“Actually I want to transfer school. Oh. I forgot to introduce my noona. Noona, this is Kangin hyung. Kangin hyung, this is Ahra, my noona. She is one year younger than you.”

Kangin and Ahra bow at each other. “Annyeonghasaeyo. Nice to meet you,” they both said.

“Why do you want to transfer school? Is anything happened? Did you figure out by teacher last week?”

“No, hyung. I want go to the same school with my noona. She is the only one I have in this world. So, I want to take care of her.”

“Oh, I see. But, then I don’t have any friend more that can talk or teasing each other.” Kangin feel down.

“Ahh hyung. Don’t say like that. We will always be friend. My new school is just near here. So, we can meet after school. Don’t worry, hyung. And about the thing that I promised to you, just call me when you’re free and I will come to meet you. Okay hyung. Till we meet again.”

“Okay. I will call you. I will miss you, Kyuhyun-ah.” They hug each other. “Okay. I need to go now. See you later.” He bows to Kyuhyun and Ahra. Then he waved to them.

After they have settle the transferring matter in Kyuhyun’s school, they moved to their next destination.

 

XXXXXXXXXX

 

In Seoul High School, the rumors about the transferring students had spread all over the school. All the girls and boys whisper to each other in the hallways.

“He is really hot.”

“The girl is so cute.”

“His smile makes me melt.”

“She is gorgeous.”

Soo Jeong hears all the conversations between students at the school who praised the transfer students all the way to her class. Suddenly, her best friend approached her.

“Soo Jeong-ah. Have you heard about the transfer students?” her best friend asks.

Park Ji Yoon is Soo Jeong’s best friend since elementary school. Ji Yoon is a bright and cheerful girl. She is also a talkative girl. She can keep talking for hours. Even though she is like that, Soo Jeong loves to be friend with her. They are like twins because they always together. Sometimes people taught that they’re siblings.

“Ji Yoon-ah, why are you always suddenly come next to me? You scared me, you know. And I’ve already heard that on my way to the class. The kids in our school keep talking about the transfer students. And I don’t care.”

“Yah… If you see the guy in front of you, you will fall for him. He is so hot and handsome. His smile can melt any girls.”

“Okay. Okay. Stop it. I don’t want to know about him or any other transfer student. Can we go to class right now?”

“Okay. But I’m warning you. You will fall for him and the time will come.” Ji Yoon grinned and winked at Soo Jeong. Soo Jeong just walked away because she doesn’t want to hear her friend babbling.

“Yah Soo Jeong. Do you hear what I’m saying? How dare you just walk away! Yah, wait for me.” Ji Yoon runs to follow her friend’s step.

 

XXXXXXXXXX

 

It’s time to enter the class when the bell rang. All the students from Class 2D runs to the class. After few minutes, the class teacher comes into the class.

“Okay everyone. Please sit down. I have announcement to make. Today, we have new classmate transfer from Namsan High School. Kyuhyun, please enter.”

As Kyuhyun enter the class, the girls are whisper to each other. The boys just smirk at him.

“Kyuhyun, please introduce yourself,” the teacher said.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Cho Kyuhyun. You can call me Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me. Kamsahabnida.”

“Okay. Kyuhyun, you can sit at the empty chair next to Changmin. Changmin, please raise your hand. Okay, I will leave the class. Please wait until your teacher came.”

Kyuhyun walk through the class as he saw the student that the teacher called raise his hand. The girls in the class are look at him until he reaches his place. He feels awkward but then Changmin introduce himself to him. So he feel relieve.

“Hey. My name is Changmin. Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you,” Changmin take out his hands.

“Hey. My name is Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you too,” Kyuhyun takes Changmin’s hand and shake.

Changmin is a tall guy. He also has smile that can melt any girls like Kyuhyun. He also has a good voice that can amaze people. But he is some kind of naughty boy in the school.

“I can take you around the school if you want.”

“Oh I will love to. Hope we will be friend.”

“Okay. During recess, I will show you and I will buy you food in the cafeteria.”

“Thanks. Next time I’ll buy you food.”

“Don’t worry, chingu-ya. There was much time left.” They smiled to each other and Changmin pat Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

On the other side of the class, Ji Yoon keeps talking about Kyuhyun.

“Soo Jeong-ah, he is the one that I talk about on the way to class. How is he? He is cute, right? Did he make your heart melt?” Ji Yoon asks.

“Really? Oh okay.”

“That’s all? Do you have nothing to say about him?”

“No. I’ve told you already that I’ve no interest on him.”

“Yah. You should at least say something about him. Every girl in this school was madly talked about him but you, you just say ‘okay’ when I say about him. You just a weird girl, you know,” Ji Yoon smirked.

“I’m a weird girl because I don’t talk about the transfer guy?? I just don’t get it, chingu-ya. Whatever. I don’t want to talk about the guy at all. And you please stop talking about him.” Soo Jeong gets annoyed.

“Okay. Okay. I’m sorry, Soo Jeong-ah. Please don’t mad at me.” Ji Yoon begs.

“If you want me to forgive you, you need to buy me food today.”

“Arasso. Arasso. I will buy you food today and you must promise that you won’t mad at me anymore.”

“Okay. I promise as long as you buy me food.” Soo Jeong grins and winks to her best friend. They laugh together. But there is a pair of eyes watching their behavior.

 

 


It's another update after three weeks struggling for the class. hope you all love this chapter eventhough it's not perfect. ;)