Chapter 1

I Love You

In a school in Seoul name Namsan High School, there is a boy who likes to bully the kid in the school especially the new kid. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. Most of the kid hate him and afraid of him Even though he is like that, he actually a quite smart guy and he take care of the person he loved. He has a friend that always followed him everywhere he goes. His name is Kim Youngwoon a.k.a Kangin. Even though there are different between their ages, they are always together and they are like brothers. Bullying kid, skipped class, fighting. It is like their hobbies to do all the things that break the school rules.

But every time they do that, they always figured out by the discipline teacher. The teacher is Teacher Jang Woo Sung. And they also got the punishment. “Cho Kyuhyun! Kim Youngwoon! Don’t you have anything else that you can do than do problem in this school? I gave you two the last warning. If I see you again in this room for the same reason, I’m afraid that you two have to transfer and separate to another different school. But for now, you two have to clean the school ground after school for your punishment. No skipped for the punishment,” said the teacher with the angry tone as he really tired from involved with the two student’s problems.

“Nae.” They both answered. “But can we do it tomorrow, sir? I have something to do after school,” said Kyuhyun.

“No, you can’t. You have to do it today. No excuse at all. Full stop.”

As the teacher said that, they get out of the discipline room and went back to their class. Along the way, they were complaint about the punishment. “Why we have to clean the school ground? I hate do this kind of thing,” Kyuhyun complaint.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun! It is your fault. If you don’t made trouble with that rich kid just now, we don’t have to do the punishment,” Kangin scold Kyuhyun.

“Why it is my fault? You too involved in it. By the way, can you do the punishment alone and cover for me today? I have something to do after school.”

“Why I always have to do the punishment by myself and cover for you? I’m tired of that. You know how big this school, right? And I’m your hyung. You know that. Ani, this time I won’t cover for you.”

“Please, hyung,” Kyuhyun said with cute face. “I will buy any food that you want to eat. I promise. And this is the last time I make this favor to you.”

“Jeongmal? You must keep your promise,” Kangin said with a big grin on his face. “And this is the last time. There is no next time. Arasso?”

“Nae. My class is that way. Hyung, annyeong.”

“Annyeong. See you tomorrow. Don’t forget your promise.” Kyuhyun smile to Kangin as he walks to his class. They part up to their own class.

 

# I don't know if is it good or bad, so please leave your comments. I'm sorry if it is bad. *bow*