Chapter 6

Fate

Gah!! How could these cute boys gather here? In front of my apartment?! And I just got my favourite pudding!

Decided. It's heaven. 

"Uh... no, not at all," I said at Byunghun while blinking my eyes a couple of times. That was awkward.

"Oh," Byunghun remarked. 

Silence.

"So.. why you're here?" I said, trying to break the ice.

"I thought you said I can come today?" he raised a thick textbook with his right hand, "I asked before about some of the English subject which I don't understand and-"

"Oh! That! Gosh, I'm so sorry that I didn't remember about that earlier," I scratched the back of my head while grimacing, "please, come in," I opened the door a little bit wider, and Byunghun walked inside immediately.

I heard a scoff. Oh, Myungsoo. The forgotten.

"What's up with the point one and two about the boy-girl thingy?" he crossed his arms.

"Scratch those, I'll add point four. You're a stranger, while he isn't. Who knows that you could be an assassin or something," I shrugged my shoulders while showing my indifferent facial expression, "bye-yeom." I waved my hands at him and shut the door without waiting for his response.

I hurriedly approached the dining table, where Byunghun was.

 "So, which part do you not understand?" I pulled a chair beside him and took my seat.

"This chapter, and also this," he said, showing me the pages he meant.

"Wait here," I hopped off to my bedroom and took a few stationeries from my desk.

I came back to him and soon we started our learning session. I explained things to him, sometimes making notes on the empty space at the pages about the important points. Of course after he stated he didn't mind his books being scritched and scratched by me.

Suddenly, I heard a soft rumble. It came from my stomach.

Anyone could imagine how embarrased I was?

Byunghun chuckled, "Thought I am the only one here who's hungry."

Well, we had been studying for 3 or 4 hours, so it was natural for us to feel hungry after the brain work-out, wasn't it?

I quickly turned my face away, trying to hide my flushing cheeks. Then, I saw the pudding. I could feel my stomach rumbled even more.

"Um, do you mind if.. I finished my pudding?" I hesitantly pointed to the abandoned pudding on the other side of the dining table.

Byunghun laughed, "Sure, only if you also give some to me. My stomach is also begging for food."

"Okay," I walked to the cabinets, about to take out another cake plate, but Byunghun's words stopped me.

"That's not necessary, just give me another fork. If you use another plate, there will be more of the dishes you have to wash," I didn't realize he had stood up from the chair and walked towards my direction. He then picked up a fork by himself. He walked back to the dining table and dragged the pudding plate so it become reachable from our seats.

I followed him and I sat down again.

He took a bite, then I realized something. I had took a bite from that pudding! So did that mean that was an.. an.. indirect kiss?!

I blushed unconsciously at the thought.

Jinki!! What were you thinking about?! I slapped myself mentally.

"Why aren't you eating? Want me to feed you?" he wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes disgustedly.

Puh-lease. I did have a crush on him, but not in a state like I'm a fangirl of him or something.

Oh, Myungsoo and him surely have some similarities.

One, they are cute-handsome-gorgeous, and two, they often teased me. The eyebrows wiggling was also another behaviour they liked to do.

Wait, why Myungsoo suddenly came to the picture? Argh!! Myungsoo, LEAVE ME ALONEE!! 

I ignored Byunghun's remark and quickly shoved a quite big piece of pudding into my mouth. Uhmmm.. Heaven~

He giggled, and I shot him a what-the-hell-are-you-laughing-at look.

"You know what? I think you're cute."

I almost choked.