Chapter 5

Fate

"Why do you keep popping everywhere?!!" I said, well, screamed.  I can't believe this. Oh God, I must be going crazy. I must be making illusions on my own mind.

"Oh, hi. Surprise?" Myungsoo said, adding a little chuckle after it end. 

"You, explain about this. Bosses don't give deliveries."

"Good bosses do, and I'm one of them," I thought he was nice. But no, he was actually conceited, " and I have a thing to do around here, so I decided to just take the delivery along with me. Effective way of working," he grinned.

"Oh my," I rubbed my forehead, "okay. Here, take the money," I slipped the money in between his fingers, "bye. Thanks for the pudding," I grabbed the package from him, and I quickly closed the door.

But, before I succeeded on slamming the door on his face, his left sneakers stopped the door movement.

"Why you're so rude?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not!" Well, it sounded a little bit harsh than what I intended.

"Then let me in."

"First, I am a girl," I pointed myself, "and you are a boy," I pointed at him, his face actually.

"Two, I live by myself," I point out my middle and index fingers, "and three, I'm sure my hearing is good, and you just said you have a business to do, so get along. Shoo." I motioned at him to get off my door.

He gaped at what I said. 

"Get that?" He still hadn't move out from his rigid position, "Good. Bye." I kicked his sneakers and closed my flat door.

I leaned for a few seconds on my wooden door, this was crazy. World must've been playing tricks on me all this while.

My dazed snapped off by the smell of something sweet. Oh, the pudding! How could I forget about that?

"Hmm, pudding, I finally get to eat you.." My mind cackled evilly.

I pulled out a cake plate hurriedly, and also a cute fork. We need good table set to eat such delicious chocolate pudding, and fortunately, I have prepared some. Haha! 

I put a piece of the pudding in my mouth. Hmmm, it melted on my tongue, just how I like it. I didn't take my time because it was rare to eat this kind of pudding.

Just when I was about to put in the the fourth piece, my doorbell rang. I stepped lazily to open the door.

"Hi." It was Myungsoo again, with his signature grin. I wasn't shocked like before. There were already too much appearance of him these days.

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"I have done my business, so let me in."

"Have you forgotten point one and two? First, I'm a-"

"I got it, geez," he rolled his eyes and I couldn't hold myself from thinking that it was cute, ugh, "But, I'm not a ert, and I'm-"

"Uh, hi? Did I interrupted something?" suddenly someone came from behind Myungsoo. 

Lee Byunghun. My other crush.

___________________________

A/N: okayyyy, this chapter is kinda crappy, I'm sorry.. *sobs*

I have been busy lately, because of the tests and assignments, that's the reason I didn't update much lately. And besides, I have another fic I'm focusing on. LOL, yes, I'm greedy.

I'm terribly sorry for the rare updates, as soon as the exasperating tasks are over, I'll update soon. 

Hope you guys look forward to the next update!!