Chapter 4

Fate

WHAT?!?!

WHAT DID HE SAY?!

He excused us, leaving the birthday girl alone. He didn't even wait for her response.

I was really shocked that I couldn't do anyting beside following him outside.

"What did you say earlier?!" I practically screamed at him as soon as we reached our cars.

"Relax, geez," He muffled his mouth that his laughter wouldn't be so loud, "I was just joking".

"Joke?! You said that as a joke?! Ha.Ha.Ha. That was really funny. Genius." I laughed sarcastically. My heart nearly fell off my chest, and that was a joke? I couldn't believe this guy.

"Didn't you see her expression? It was priceless!" he broke into another round of laughter, "Gosh, no need to be so tense." he rubbed my shoulders calmingly. My cheeks would turn into ash anytime soon because the heat was too much to bear.

"She was really flirty towards me, I hated that kind of attitude." he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"So," he wiggled his eyebrows, "you really expected what I said to happen"?

 I rolled my eyes disgustedly, trying to hide that inside I was answering "YES!!" with all my heart.

"Get off me," I said stiffly, prying his hands off my shoulders. He moved back easily and I walked to my car.

After I got inside, I calmed myself down and then I drove home. I would never, ever, want to meet this unbelievable guy ever again.

But, needless to say, there was some sparkling in my heart. That was definitely caused by him.

I unconsciously smiled when I remembered the incident that just happened.

Well, maybe the joke wasn't too bad after all.

______________________________

A phone number from my contacts was displayed clearly on my phone screen.

I took my phone from my desk, then put it back. I had done that for the umpteenth time this noon.

I sighed and whined as I didn't know what to do.

I was craving for pudding, a good one.

And the only chocolate pudding in the city that I loved was just the one from that cafe.

Yup, Myungsoo's cafe.

I couldn't go to the cafe of course. 

I was studying for the tests. The tests that were killing me since they wouldn't stop coming. Gah!

So I was planning to call the cafe, asking for delivery order instead. But it would be more expensive since they also added the transportation fee in the price.

And wasting money for something which wasn't so important wouldn't be wise, since I was living on my own. I must learn to be economical. 

But pudding was a matter of life and death! Well, because I craved for it.

After sometime, I finally decided to call the cafe. 

Screw the price! All I needed was just a nice, yummy, chocolate pudding!

My stomach grumbled at the thought of the milky sauce poured upon the pudding. I gulped my own saliva at the tempting image.

"Calm down, Jinki. Your pudding will come REALLY soon." I said to myself as I shook my head, then my concentration was back to my books.

And the delivery service was indeed, really fast.

I hurriedly put on my slippers, then I ran to my apartment door.

When the door was opened, my jaw dropped immediately.

"YOU!!!"