Chapter 4

Book II: The Forbidden Love

Sorry for any inconvenience, i'll edit it later. Please bear with me. TT^TT

"Wake up maknaes! It's Graduation day!!" Caeun and Kyana cheered as they both entered Sohee and JM's rooms. Only for Caeun to find Sohee beaming at her as well from the bathroom door. "Eonnie! I'm finally graduating high school! Kyaaa!!!" Sohee cheered by she clapped in glee. Caeun scrunched her face at Sohee's overly happy face and slowly walked towards her to give her a hug. 

On the other room, JM groggly shifted her head as she continued to sleep throughout Kyana's loudness. "Wake up maknae  You're graduating today." Kyana said, slapping JM's bum. "Noooo~" JM answered. "You're going to Jeju today. You haven't picked your outfit." "Eonnie, i'm not an idol. I don't need to plan my airport fashion." JM said, sitting up on her bed while rubbing her eyes. "You have to. Ok. You have to. Just do as i say. Please?" The older girl pleaded. JM gave up and nodded, she got up from her bed and walked to her bathroom to prepare. 

~*~

The girls immediately went straight to school and occupied the bleachers while JM's parents, who came from America, sat on the two chairs meant for them. Himchan and Jongup also went to sit with the other Girls. The BTS boys all came earlier and they guided the girls to Where they would sit. The program soon began and the next thing they knew, the students were now receiving their diplomas. 

Jungkook's POV

One by one, the students walked up on stage, wearing their high school uniforms for the last time. Smiles and giggles were evident on their faces. Some of them were sad, maybe because they would never see their friends for a long time. Some were also happy, maybe because high school is ending. 

We were all graduating, but how come i'm not as happy as them? Yes, i smiled, i cheered, but why do i still feel down? I looked at JM who was on the other side of the crowd, she had mixed expressions between sadness and happiness.But it was still obvious that she was not as excited as the others. Haru hyung must've noticed because he patted my head and placed an arm around my neck. "Smile, you look like you're about to cry." he whispered. I sighed. "but hyung, i am about to cry." "Then don't show it. Man up Jeon Jungkook. It isn't the end of the world." he said, patting my back. 

I took one last glance at JM then averted my eyes elsewhere, for the whole ceremony. 

~*~

"JM! You'll be late!" Caeun shouted from outside downstairs. "Coming!" JM shouted back as she ran and struggled with her luggage. "Oh, you're wearing a sun dress. That's new." Naerin teased when she saw JM fixing herself when she reached the end of the stairs." Himchan oppa  told me to take pictures. And mom forced me to wear this. " "How can i not? It looks nice on her." Mrs. Kim said coming down from JM's room. " when i saw that dress, i knew it was made for my youngest." she took one last look of adoration then she wiped an unknown tear. "When did you grow this much? Gosh." Mrs.Kim stated. The other girls smiled softly at JM's mother and at JM. "Mom, i will still be your baby girl. I mean, mentally speaking i'm still 3 but yeah. I'll call you when i reach Jeju." JM hugged and kissed her mom before doing the same with the other girls.

 "Eonniedeul, thank you for this trip. I'll see you all in 3 days." JM smiled one last time before turning to give everyone a big group hug. She then entered the car together with Kyana and Naerin before driving off to the airport.

~*~

"Make sure to wear sunblock and shades. Wear your hat. Here, wear this. It's cold in the plane. " Naerin said handing JM everything she needed. The latter smiled and hugged both Kyana and Naerin. "Have fun." Kyana said, patting her shoulder. "i will. Bye." JM walked to the gate before turning one last time to wave.

 

"Flight XX365, Please proceed to the boarding lane at Gate 6. Flight XX365, Please proceed to the boarding lane at Gate 6. Thank you." Passengers started getting up with their luggage and so did JM. She gathered her things and in a rush, stuffed them in her bag. She stood up and walked to the lane. She soon got in and boarded the plane. She waited a few minutes before she felt the plane flying off.

"Good afternoon pasengers, this is your captain speaking. This is flight XX365 heading to the island of Jeju. We are flying from the heart of South Korea Seoul and the estimated time of arrival will be 5:28 pm. Early dinner will be served to you shortly. As of now, you may remove your seatbelts and turn on your gadgets. Free Wi-fi will be provided under the name KoreaAir. That's all, thank you." the flight attendants started pushing carts with foods and drinks. One by one, they attended to the passengers. Meanwhile JM picked out her phone, turned it on and plugged in her earphones. She then proceeded to take pictures of the clouds and the view outside. Since the plane is heading to Jeju, they didn't fly that high from the ground. When you look out the window you can see the places and mountains of Korea. She went on taking pictures and soon settled her phone on her lap.Her food was also served and she started digging in while watching some random show on the tv. 

 

After eating and watching, JM spent the rest of her time sleeping until the flight attendant woke her up. "Miss, please put on your seatbelt. We will be landing soon." she kindly asked as JM obliged. She started fixing some of her things as well as started turning off her gadgets. She placed her phone inside her pocket as well as her earphones then she fixed her passport and pass. She took out her mirror and looked at herself, to check if she still looked like a decent person. 

As she was observing herself from a distance, she noticed a familiar figure behind her seat. He had pale pink lips, pale skin, was wearing a cap over a hoodie and had earrings. She squinted her eyes and looked closely at his lips as it was the only part of his face showing. He moved and was looking down at his lap, then he took out his necklace from inside his hoodie and touched it. Then, she gasped. Oh that Necklace. She stared into space and sadly looked down as she thought of Jungkook. Again. She shook her head and tried to take her mind off of him and she did. She looked out the window and saw Jeju from above. She smiled at the thought of finally spending some time for herself to relax and unwind. I will enjoy my vacation.

Passengers started getting off the plane, one by one on a single line. They showed their passes and easily arrived to get their luggages. JM too, have passed and took her luggage. She reached out and took her luggage with a little help from a fellow male passenger. She bowed and thanked him then bid goodbye to exit the airport. She went out and flagged a taxi. When she was about to enter, a male voice then called out to her. 

"Miss! Your phone!" A male voice called out to JM. She didn't turn around so he ran after her and patted her. "Miss you-" he froze at the girl in front of him when she whipped her head to face him. It felt like time stopped for the man, JM took a second to gather her senses before muttering. "Jungkook..."

~*~

"What are you doing here?" JM asked, out of breath. "I- The Hyungs-They, gave this(trip) to me as a gift. You?" He asked, in total shock. JM raised an eyebrow and said "Same here. They booked a trip good for three days. " JM said, out of breath. It's inappropriate at the moment, but Jungkook is breathtakingly hot. "Aish. Those people. Seriously." He said frustrated. "Why?" "I have a strong feeling they planned this." he said, looking down in shame. "You know what..uhmm. You should go and enjoy your vacation. I'll go ahead. Uhmm. Yeah. Bye." She watched him turn his back and leave, walking with his luggage in hand and his head bowed down. Her trance was broken when the taxi driver asked if she would still get on. She looked back at the driver then to Jungkook once more. "Yes please. Sorry for the wait." she apologized and got on the car before driving to the hotel.

 

The trip to the hotel was quite long. The hotel stood with the beach behind it and the entrance facing the city. The taxi driver had long left and JM had also already checked in. Right now, she is laying on her back, her body sprawled all over the soft springy mattress and fluffy pillow. "Oh, it's 4pm already." she said as she checked her phone to tell everyone back home that she arrived safe. She smiled at the group photo that Kyana had send to her. They were all showing derpy expressions. She couldn't help but laugh and call. She got up from her bed and walked to the balcony inside her room. 

 

"Eonnie, what are you all doing? Why do you have flour all over your face and hair?" she asked looking at the mesmerising view infornt of her. The sun was slowly going down and the orange yellow colored clouds relfected nicely on the ocean. "we got bored so we all baked." Kyana simply said laughing as well. "Why baking?" JM asked. "we craved for cookies." they answered. As their conversation went on, she as well continued looking at the refreshing and relaxing view. She stared at the ocean and the beach then briefly turned to her left where she found Jungkook staring back at her, wearing his headphones and leaning towards the railings. All of a sudden, the call she was attending to started to become background sounds and all she could think of was the man staring right back at her. His mouth went agape and so did . "hello? Yah, still there?" she heard Kyana calling from the other end. She cut off her eye staring with him for a minute and replied. "Hey eonnie, i'll call you back later okay? If i don't call, don't wait up for me. " then she ended the call. 

 

Silence filled the two of them. It was quiet and tense but neither of them wanted to leave. He's staying here too? "You're staying here too?" he asked quietly. She slightly jumped and turned to look at him. "Y-yeah. They booked me here as well." she answered. "By chance, are you also going bungee jumping tomorrow?" she asked. He slightly laughed and answered, "Yeah." then he added. "I pretty much figured out that my trip was the same as yours. " then, it grew silent once again. 

 

" It's peaceful out here, don't you think?" he asked after a while. She nodded."It is. No stuff to worry about, No stuff stopping me to do what i want.....Even if it's just for three days. I get to do what i want. " JM chuckled sadly. She felt fresh tears starting to build up so she hurriedly got inside. A few minutes later, she heard knocking on her door. She wiped her tears and opened the door.

As soon as it opened, He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. He held onto her desperately and whispered, "Give me three days. Just for the next three days, please be mine again. Let me love you again. No siblings-love-life boundary, No idol life rules. Just us two, please." it took her only a few seconds to register his offer and actions. With soft sobs and a smile on her face, she answered, "Okay."

 ___________________________________________________________

Hi guys, it's been a while since i last updated. I'm sorry for that. 

Anyway, Yeeyy! I officially graduated from highschool! /Applause/ :D 

First of all, to my readers, sorry for the delay. I was so caught with completing mg requirements and stuff but hopefully i can update more frequently, most probably, cause you know, i'm done. Haha

Second, to my friends, if by chance you are reading this, i'm sorry we couldn't take a 'family' picture. I assume you saw what happened and in what state i am right now. I'm really really really, sorry. I wish i could rewind back and have took a lot of pictures and memories with me. Even just for the last day, i'm sorry. If you're wondering, i'm fine. I promise. I'll talk to you soon. Love you. :)