"so now i'm hungover and shirtless in your living room..." (Super Junior)

my heart towards you is... (kpop drabble/oneshot dump)

based on this tumblr post:

i really want an “i accidentally broke into your house/apartment because my friend lives next door to you and i was in the area, drunk, and i thought i was climbing into the right window and falling asleep on the right couch (and i did wonder when my friend got two cats but i didn’t question it) so now i’m hungover and shirtless in your living room so um hi howya doin” au

 


 

Should probably go home.
 
Nah, too far away.
 
Isn't Sung's house around here?
 
Could go there.
 
Somewhere around here... Taxi...?
 
Is that it? Looks like it.
 
Front door's probably locked.
 
Well there's a window.
 
And it's open.
 
OW.
 
Is that a cat? There's another one. Since when did Sungmin have cats?
 
The place seems kinda different. Maybe he remodeled.
 
I dunno.
 
There's the couch. Don't remember it so big. Or clean. 
 
I dunno.
 
Too hot. Do I need a shirt? I don't think so.
 
Nice couch. Sure Sungmin won't mind if I just...
 
 
 

 

Mrrrowwwww.
 
Zhou Mi stirs. The insistent meowing continues. 
 
Mrrrrroooowww. 
 
"What do you want," Zhou Mi mutters, forcing his eyes open. A pair of bright green ones stare back at him. "Feiiii," sighs Zhou Mi. He sits up, sending the brown tabby tumbling off of him. "It's—" he glances at the clock "five o'clock in the morning. On a Saturday." 
 
The cat just gives him a disdainful glance and leaps off the bed before walking daintily out the door. 
 
"Cats," Zhou Mi grumbles. "Why do I put up with you?"
 
He falls back onto the mattress, squeezes his eyes shut, and is asleep again in moments.
 
 

 

When he wakes up again, sunlight is filtering through the blinds. He blinks a few times and yawns, then gets out of bed and starts his usual morning routine.
 
Pulling on a t-shirt, he walks into his living room. Then he spots the unfamiliar body sprawled across his couch. Long limbed, dark brown-haired, and very noticeably shirtless.
 
"Um..." Zhou Mi just stands there for a while. He pinches himself to make sure he's not dreaming, not imagining the man on his couch. "Excuse me." No response. "Excuse me," he says again, louder this time. The stranger shifts, but stays asleep. Zhou Mi wonders what he's done to deserve this and walks towards the man. "Excuse me," he almost yells, shaking the intruder by the shoulder. "Are you lost, by any chance?"
 
Finally, the stranger's bloodshot eyes blink open. "Wha..." Something flares in those eyes, and the man bolts upright. "Who the are y-ugghhh." He breaks off mid-sentence to rub his forehead and groan, slumping back onto the couch.
 
"Uh... This is my house. You are?" Zhou Mi asks politely. This man is obviously very hungover but still very attractive and very shirtless and it's really very distracting.
 
"Ugh... Cho Kyuhyun," the stranger mumbles. "Who the hell are you?"
 
"I'm Zh-" He's cut off by the other man's—Kyuhyun's—muffled yelp as a dark bundle of fur jumps onto the couch. Or rather, onto Kyuhyun's face. "Jia!" Zhou Mi scolds, rushing forward to haul the cat off. "Stop that!"
 
The cat twitches an ear and wriggles out of his grip, tail held high as she prowls away.
 
"Cats," Zhou Mi grumbles for the second time that day. "Anyways, I'm Zhou Mi. I have to ask though, why you're in my hou-oh..." He trails off when he turns and sees Kyuhyun sitting up and stretching. The expanse of pale skin criss-crossed with scars in front of him, paired with the half-closed eyes and pursed lips of the man, is really very. Very. Distracting.
 
"Sorry?" Kyuhyun says as he settles back down. "I didn't catch that."
 
"I'm Zhou Mi," Zhou Mi repeats. "Why exactly are you in my house?"
 
A thoughtful expression crosses Kyuhyun's face. "I think... Oh, right. I was drunk last night and my friend lives around here and I thought I was climbing in the right window, but I guess not. I was kind of wondering when Sungmin got two cats, but I didn't really question it." He looks at Zhou Mi and shrugs. "So... I'm kind of hungover and shirtless in your house. How are you?"
 
 

 

"Again, I'm really sorry about my ex-friend's behavior," Sungmin says fretfully for the hundredth time, shooting the rather gray Kyuhyun another glare.
 
Zhou Mi laughs airily for the hundredth time and waves his hand in a dismissive gesture. "It's alright, really."
 
"He threw up in your living room!" Sungmin exclaims. Kyuhyun grins apologetically.
 
"My cats do that all the time," Zhou Mi points out.
 
"Not like Cho Kyu-ing-"
 
"You can stop now, hyung," Kyuhyun interrupts. "Or I'll throw up on you." He punctuates his threat with a low cough, like he's trying to bring something up his throat. Sungmin's eyes go wide, but he shuts up.
 
"Right." Zhou Mi's smile wavers just the tiniest bit. "So, yeah, um, nice to meet you, Kyuhyun, and, um, thanks for having me over, Sungmin. I'm going to... go, now." He stands up to leave. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Sungmin elbow Kyuhyun; the latter grumbles and stands up too.
 
"Uh, here, let me give you my number. I'll pay for any cleaning bills you get," he says rather grouchily, pulling his phone out. When Zhou Mi hesitates, he adds, "Please? Ming will never let me hear the end of it if I don't."
 
Zhou Mi laughs. "Alright, if you insist. To spare you from his wrath."
 
Kyuhyun mumbles his gratitude and reads out his digits. Zhou Mi types them into a new contact, names it "Kuixian," and with a wave and a goodbye, he leaves.  
After he's gone, Sungmin elbows Kyuhyun with a smirk. "He's your type, isn't he? Leggy, skinny. Only thing is he's way nicer than you ever are. Should call him sometime though. You don't mind cats, right?"
 
"Shut up, hyung."
 
 

 

Kyuhyun does call Zhou Mi after a few days, though. He just doesn't tell Sungmin.

 

 


 

 

A/N: breaking news: sungmin is a little . jk ily ming hows married life 

//throws sparkles KYUMI! my first suju otp, man. what a great pair.