morning (VIXX)

my heart towards you is... (kpop drabble/oneshot dump)

"Morning," Wonsik mumbles as soon as Hongbin's eyes blink open. Hongbin murmurs an incoherent response, still half-asleep. He feels Wonsik's lips press softly against his, soft and dry, then Wonsik is peppering kisses over his cheekbones, eyelids, forehead, nose - anywhere he can reach on his face.

"Mm-stop," Hongbin slurs, pushing him away blindly with one hand and burrowing under the covers. "Why are you already awake? You're never awake before me." There's a bit of a whine in his voice, muffled as it is by the blankets.

Wonsik smiles, that unmatched smile that's reserved for Hongbin and Hongbin alone, and coaxes him back out from under the bedsheets, only to kiss him again, achingly chaste, whispering endearments against Hongbin's lips. "I guess I couldn't sleep any longer with an angel next to me."

"Oh my god," Hongbin groans. "Stop." His eyes shut, he leans into Wonsik nonetheless. "You're so stupid, I can't handle your cheesiness."

Laughing lightly, Wonsik cards his fingers through Hongbin's sleep-mussed hair as he moves to deepen the kiss, until Hongbin pauses and grumbles, "Your breath stinks."

"Ha - sorry." Hongbin feels the bed dip, then Wonsik's warmth vanishes and the sound of him shuffling across the floor goes out the door. Hongbin just lays there for a while, drowsing in the late morning Saturday haze. On an impulse, he rolls over and buries his face in Wonsik's pillow; it smells of Wonsik, like softness and worn fabric with a faint shadow of the cologne he wears sometimes, comforting in its familiarity. He hears the water running in the bathroom across the hall, then more movement, before the bedroom door opens again and Wonsik shuffles back inside.

Wonsik flops down on the bed next to Hongbin, smelling like toothpaste, and says triumphantly, "I brushed my teeth. Can I kiss you now?"

Hongbin opens one eye to look at him, a slight smirk playing across his lips; Wonsik's blond hair is sticking out every which way, his eyes bright, lips pouted almost comically. Hongbin can't help but crack a dimpled smile as he nods. Wonsik's mouth is on his in an instant, tasting like mint. Hongbin melts into the kiss with a sigh.

He loves these rare mornings, when Wonsik kisses him awake (even with his morning breath), lazy and slow and unhurried, until-

Wonsik's stomach growls. His sheepish grin is evident against Hongbin's lips.

"We should make breakfast," Hongbin remarks, poking Wonsik in the ribcage. Wonsik yelps in protest and squirms away. Hongbin grins and makes a move to chase after him. Wonsik falls off the bed with a thump, then scrambles to his feet and flees from the room. Laughing, Hongbin gets to his feet, flinching slightly at the coldness of the floor, then, absentmindedly scratching the back of his neck, makes his way to the kitchen, where Wonsik is already clattering around trying to make breakfast.

Keyword trying.

Stifling another soft burst of laughter, Hongbin wraps his arms around Wonsik's waist from behind and hooks his chin over his shoulder, murmuring, "That's the wrong pan, you know." Wonsik jumps back and drops his spatula in the mess of eggs and bits of eggshell. "Nice."

"You surprised me," Wonsik grumbles, looking adorably disgruntled. He turns his head slightly, giving Hongbin a sappy look that Hongbin knows means please kiss me. Hongbin obliges, pecking Wonsik on the cheek sweetly, drawing a satisfied sound from the blond. They just stand there for a while, pressed close and swaying a little back and forth, until Hongbin says quietly, breath tickling Wonsik's ear, "The eggs are burning."

Wonsik makes a startled noise and fumbles to turn the stove off while Hongbin draws himself away from him with an airy laugh to sit down. By the time the gas fire flickers off, the eggs are unsalvageable and Wonsik is considerably flustered, smoothing his hair down erratically and looking about helplessly.

From his seat at the kitchen bar, Hongbin calls, "Need any help?"

"Yes," Wonsik replies as he tries unsuccessfully to scrape the blackened remains of the eggs out with the spatula. "Please."

Rolling his eyes, Hongbin hops off the stoll and strides ovwe to pluck the pan from Wonsik's hand. "You're hopeless," he tells him as he sets the pan in the sink. "How did you even function before you met me?" When Wonsik just grins his head-over-heels-in-love grin at him, he shakes his head in amusement and says, "Use the scrubbing thing and clean this, 'kay?" Wonsik nods obediently, though a bit sheepishly, and putters over to the sink.

Yeah, Hongbin thinks as he opens the fridge to see what they have. He definitely loves these mornings with Wonsik.

 


 

A/N: oh my god, it's been almost a month since my last update IM SORRY... so here's some morning rabin fluff

rabin is all i ever think about tbh im ridiculous

i got some more bojoo requested, so look forward to that at some point! as always, thanks for reading and whatever else you feel like doing - comments are always read over several times, squealed about, and loved!