"Stay..." (he whines) (TVXQ)

my heart towards you is... (kpop drabble/oneshot dump)

"Yah, hyung, you need to stop drinking so much," Changmin chides, pushing his friend upright. Yunho hiccups and grins at him drowsily. He smells like cheap alcohol; Changmin grimaces. "Who dumped you this time?"

Yunho frowns almost comically. "Jaejoong," he mumbles, brow furrowed.

"Hyung," Changmin sighs, "Jaejoong left, like, four years ago. You're seriously drunk." He half-leads, half-drags Yunho into the bathroom and sits him down on the toilet seat, then turns the tap on. "Let's get you cleaned up." Grabbing a washcloth, he swipes it under the warm stream of water and gently wipes at Yunho's face with it. The older fidgets at the touch and murmurs something incoherent, body slumping a little. Changmin clicks his tongue disapprovingly and raises his face again to touch the cloth to the corners of his mouth.

"Changmin," Yunho drawls. With a speed and strength that surprises him, he grabs Changmin's wrist suddenly. "Changminnie."

Changmin freezes, acutely aware of Yunho's fingers warm on his skin, and says slowly, "Hyung..."

"Changmin-ah, y'know what Donghae said?" Yunho leans forward. Changmin draws in a sharp breath; Yunho's lips, dry and slightly chapped, brush against his knuckles. "He said... He said you told Kyuhyun that... that you like me."

.

Changmin swallows nervously. "Well, we are friends-" Yunho cuts him off by closing his lips with his free hand. He gives him another slow grin.

"I mean like like, Changmin-ah." Yunho blinks at him, a pout forming. Changmin feels his face redden. "Do you like me?"

- "Yes, hyung, I like you, I'm sorry you found out, I didn't mean for you to-" The lips pressing against his shut him up pretty effectively. When Yunho pulls away, leaving Changmin gasping, he's smiling widely (if a bit drunkenly).

"Good. Because I like you a lot, Changmin-ahhh..." His voice trails off as he pitches forward, forcing Changmin to drop the washcloth and catch him, and in a heartbeat is asleep. Changmin can't help but laugh, and as he hauls the other to his feet can't help but forget about the consequences the next morning might bring.

 


 

Yunho wakes up with a killer hangover and Changmin's chest against his back, Changmin's arms around his waist. He's confused for a moment, until he remembers what happened the night before. He flushes at the memory, freezes when he feels Changmin stirring.

"Hyung, let go, I need to wash up-"

"Noo, Changminnie, stay, it's cold."

"I - ugh, okay, hyung. Fine."

"Hyung?" Changmin's voice murmurs sleepily in his ear.

Yunho slowly turns around to face the younger, smiling unsteadily. "Good morning, Changmin..." he says as calmly as he can, while his heart is trying to beat its way through his ribcage.

There's a bit of silence after that. Yunho's heart thumps all too loudly in his chest as he holds Changmin's emotionless gaze. 

Then Changmin smiles softly and nuzzles up closer to him, buries his face in the bare skin of his chest. "I'm taking your dumb drunken word from last night," he says, voice muffled. "If you were lying, I don't want to hear it until, like, noon. We can deal with that later. I don't wanna right now."

Yunho fails to hold back a wide smile at that as he rolls his eyes. He kisses Changmin's forehead chastely. "Neither do I. Good thing I probably wasn't lying last night then."

Changmin raises his head to look at him, eyes impossibly bright. "Really?" he breathes, like this conversation couldn't really be happening.

"Really."

Changmin grins and kisses him again. "Great. So I don't have to get up yet."

 


 

A/N: because homin, man. like, the realest ship. jk jk jk.... kind of ???

is alcohol an acceptable excuse for OOC yunho?? i don't know, but i just kinda went with that, i guess. whatever.