3 am (and we're still awake) (Cross Gene)

my heart towards you is... (kpop drabble/oneshot dump)

This happens sometimes, mostly when they're in Japan, when Takuya acts the leader more than Wonho, and Seyoung tries even more than usual to be the mature hardworking oldest member; they're too tired to wash go to bed, so here they are, sitting on the too-hard hotel bed with their arms around each other's waists as they watch some second-rate drama, the kind that's only on at 3 am.

Takuya's legs are longer than Seyoung's—of course—and hang off the mattress, though not uncomfortably so. Seyoung's fingers card absentmindedly through the Japanese boy's hair as he heaves a sigh.

"Something the matter?" Takuya asks, mouth quirking in that way that's so uniquely Takuya, Seyoung has to smile.

"Just tired," he replies, untangling himself from the mess of limbs they had gotten themselves into and falling back onto the bed. "Nothing new." 

Takuya hesitates, then flops down next to him, blowing his fringe out of his eyes. His hand finds Seyoung's, and their fingers lace together between them as he mumbles, "Think we should go to sleep?"

"Probably." Seyoung doesn't move, though. Shifting a little, Takuya meets his gaze and smiles. Seyoung returns it with that wide, toothy smile the fans love (and Takuya even more so). If there was ever a moment where Seyoung was truly, literally breathtaking, it would be now.

Seyoung looks good, really good, this way, Takuya thinks, his blond hair mussed from a hectic day and lazy night; despite the dark circles that are painfully obvious without makeup hiding it under his eyes, he's still gorgeous, still impossibly perfect.

He almost says this out loud, but his phone lights up on the bedside table then, stealing their attention away from each other momentarily. Takuya groans quietly and reaches across Seyoung to grab his phone. He sees the text from Wonho shining insistently at him and laughs almost incredulously, though it's no real surprise he's still awake.

i know u two r still up bcuz i can feel ur grossness through the walls so as ur leader i'm telling u two right now to go to sleep!!

Takuya shows Seyoung the text, delighting in the soft laugh it draws from him. "Nerve of some people, huh?"

"Should tell him to go to sleep. Say I said so as his elder," Seyoung suggests, mischief in his voice. Takuya snickers in agreement and does just that. 

They hear the outraged yelp from the room next door not five seconds later, and burst out laughing. 

When the bout ends, Seyoung takes a shaky breath and says on a still amused exhale, "Really, though, we should go to sleep."

"Yeah." Takuya hauls himself up and tugs at Seyoung's arm. "C'mon."

Seyoung grins at him as he takes Takuya's hand and surges up, startling a short exclamation from him, then cups his face and pecks him, quick and sweet, on the lips. Takuya is frozen for a heartbeat, then splutters indignation, turning bright crimson. 

"Don't do that," he fusses, before pulling Seyoung in for another kiss, a longer one. "You're cheesy," he accuses when they separate.

"Says you." 

Truth be told, they both are. Only when there's no one else to see it, though. 

 


 

A/N: GROSS. THIS IS GROSS FLUFF THATS ALL IT IS EW.

anyways. this was a request from aslan88 ^^ i went with this pairing since i haven't done any cross gene yet :D

takuya/seyoung (takuyoung??) isn't my ship but I'm always willing to write for just about any pairing so! yeah, hope it was okay ^^;

SORRY I haven't been updating frequently—send me requests! I actually finish those in a timely manner compared to me just writing random crap myself OTL

As always, thanks for reading! <333