~2~ Unexpected meeting 2

Still in love with you …
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         
 

 

” annyeonghaseyo” you bow and greeted,
“A-.. A-... Annyeonghaseyo….. “Familiar Voice greeted back and you look up…

N-noona ……..
_______-ah………

“Y- Yonghwa …”
 you mumble with a shock while looking at minhyk and yonghwa that standing right in front of you with wide eyes.
Same as you they were shocked too,
unknowingly your eyes land on yonghwa’s shocked face and he looked right in to your eyes.
Your whole body freeze at the spot, your heart started to beat like crazy and you felt like everything is spinning,
 without realizing you stared at those dark brown eyes.
 
“Ahem…“ Mr. Choi cleared his throat to get attention and you quickly turn your head breaking his gaze.
“Hm…  I assume you know each other …” Mr. Choi said with raised eyebrow,

“Y-Yes…  I... A...” You stuttered not knowing what to do.

“We were old Friends... long time ago …”
 knowing that you were shocked, Minhyuk said with smile. You turned to him and give a thankful smile, and he replied with small nod. 

“Then there is no need for formal introduction, isn’t it ___________ Ssi?”
Mr. Choi said letting out a small laughter without asking anymore.

You sit right opposite to them while putting on a fake smile on your face, but you are panicking from inside, part of your heart was happy to see him and another part of your heart is hurting like a hell and want to run away from this situation,
Mr. Choi is talking about photo shoot but your mind is not catching up with what he was saying, you were lost in your own thoughts.....

It’s already a year since you last saw him, and you made yourself busy with work in order to forget, but now he is right in front of you while staring at you with expressionless face.  You were not dare to look up, afraid that your face will show your feelings,

“From all the people, why it has to be him? Why?” Unknowingly you sighed, making everyone look at you.

“Is there anything wrong Ms.__________? Mr. Choi asked you.

“A-Aniyo… I’m Sorry what did you said now Mr. Choi?” you stuttered with embarrassment and minhyuk let out a soft chuckle.

“I have urgent meeting to attend, can you explain further about our contract to them, and beside you know each other aren’t you?
I bet old friends have lots to catch up”, Mr. Choi said with a chuckle while looking at you.

With his sudden request you become nerves and hesitate to reply, in one hand you really wanted to say you cannot but you were afraid it will look strange, and you really don’t want to make another trouble.
You nod and agreed while letting out a deep Sigh in your mind.

With that Mr. Choi excused himself to leave and without a word you were also leave the office with two boys. 

“It’s nice to meet you again minhyuk-ssi,”
while walking to your office you said trying to break the awkw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter