~1~ Unexpected meeting 1

Still in love with you …
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        

After tiring day finally you got chance to slip away from everyone and the noise. You went to the rooftop hoping to see the night sky. As soon as you opened the door to the rooftop night breeze hugged you making you shiver with sudden coldness. 
You went close to the edge of the balcony and stared at the sky, silence and coolness of the wind made you comfortable.

“Oh… It’s sad that I cannot see the stars… it’s too cloudy today… you sigh in silence.

After finishing new project successfully, your company is celebrating it and you were forced to come to the party, but you were not a party person, especially you were really uncomfortable because of his sudden participation…
You look at the view in front of you. With cloudy night sky, city light looks beautiful, but your heart felt heavy with sadness… and you sighed in silence.
“When I try to move on, why do you keep appear in front of me, don’t you know how hard it is. Why do we keep meeting like this?
 ______________________________________________________________________________________
one Month ago …

You are working on your newly designed sketches, this time it is going to be big step for you and your company,
as a newcomer in fashion field your company started to gain popularity in no time and this time you were responsible for making new designs for Famous fashion magazine photo shoot...
While you were busy with your designs you assistant came to you with rush

“What’s wrong Hyejeong –ah?
Ms.___________, CEO is calling for you I think there is problem with models that we contacted for this project...

You were shocked...  you hurriedly went to the CEO office.
 I hope nothing wrong… you thought while entering the office...
 
“________Ssi we have problem, model that we signed contract for this project got in to accident this morning,  his agency called me little while ago and even though  he is not in a critical state they cannot grantee he will recover in time for the photo shoot..   We have to find suitable one for this photo shoot this is big step for the company.”  CEO said in serious tone.

“I can understand Mr. Choi , we can’t help it but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter