Special Chapter 4

Still in love with you …
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

 

 

Hello ...............  :)  
plz let me know your thoughts about the story....     

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Next Day~

In the morning yonghwa wake up from the loud banging sound on the door…
he opened his eyes with struggle, and reach for his phone to look at the time,

“7.00…… It’s still early…” he said to himself and went to the door… thinking it’s his manger…

another loud bang followed…

I’m coming… I’m coming….”  Yonghwas unlock the door
“Aish… Hyung… didn’t I said I will catch another flight….,” yonghwa said while opening the door…

“And when are you going to catch that flight…..,”
he come face to face with jonghyun, who had blank look with hint of anger…

yonghwa become surprised…  His sleepiness is long gone...
For moment he stood there speechless…

“I’m sorry hyung…, I thought they also need to know before we leave…” Jungshin said making yonghwa, wake up from his daze...

He nod his head slightly and went inside, without a word. Jonghyun and Minhyuk followed him inside,
but Jungshin hesitate for a moment before went inside closing the door behind him.
He was feeling uneasy, even though he didn’t promise anything to yonghwa,  he never thought that Jonghyun will get angry and stormed in to yonghwa’s room, he was really worried….
Jungshin walk quietly ahead and join other two.

______________________________________________

Yonghwa walk inside without word, letting others follow him behind, he went straight in to the bathroom, he was feeling uncomfortable and he wasn’t able to read jonghyun’s face.  It was really rare to jonghyun become like that…

 yonghwa splash cold water to his face… and looked up to the mirror and let out sigh….
he went out and sat on the bed avoiding his band mates gaze,
Everything is so quiet, yonghwa lift his head and met with jonghyun eyes, Yonghwa sighed,

“I know what you guys thinking…  but, I’m staying…  and that’s final…”

“And what is the reason hyung…?”  Minhyuk asked while looking in to yonghwa…

Yonghwa looked at minhyuk, he can see the worry and sadness in his eyes, He felt guilty...  Knowing that his decision also affecting them too,

“because,… because… I wanted to…  I want break from everything…  I- I just-….”  Yonghwa wasn’t able to give answer, he looked away,  Everyone falls in to a sudden silence…
.

.

.


“is it her, are you going to avoid her like this… is this your answer-“ jonghyun  suddenly asked breaking the silence,  his voice was kind of full of disbelief,

“IT IS NOT HER…..
THERE IS NO LONGER HER IN MY LIFE… CAN’T YOU ALL JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HER…?
just with them mentioning about you made him lost his control… and as soon as he raised his voice he regretted it… seeing the shocked look in jungshin and minhyuk’s face….
but he can’t help it… getting angry and losing control become habit to him,
he was angry at himself cause he knew he still wasn’t able to move on like you did….
And he doesn’t want them to know about it..
All he wanted was them to stop talking about you, cause it hurts…

Yonghwa tried to control his voice, he doesn’t want them to notice his painful self..
“Just stop it, she is no longer in my life… she is nothing to me….
…………….
She… She just played with me….”, yonghwa blurt out without thinking much and looked away…

but as soon as he said, Suddenly jonghyun got up from his seat and went up to yonghwa and grabbed his collar… shocking everyone including yonghwa…
minhyuk and jungshin tensed and got up from their seats,

Yonghwa looked at jonghyun, he never seen him like that..
 Jonghyun grabbed his collar and pulled him to stand up while glaring at him.

other two run up to them and pull them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter