Special Chapter 1 -

Still in love with you …
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                         

Sorry for late update ......   ^_^ 

 

____________________________________________________
Author  POV

“Hyung… aren’t you ready yet?”  Minhyuk’s voice greeted as soon as Yonghwa answered the call.
“Aish, do I need to come, I just came home, I heard they only need one model.” yonghwa said with tired voice.

“You need to come; they have already accepted the offer and confirmed it to the company.”

“How about jungshin…, why he can’t do it …, “

“jungshin is busy hyung he have drama…., and you haven’t done anything else for some time… now it’s time for you to leave everything and try new thing…” minhyuk stated with worried voice…
~
~
both of the them become silent for a moment.. and minhyuk again try to speak up…
“It’s already year…......

“Arasso…” yonghwa cut off minhyuk’s words with annoyed voice and ended the call.
________________________________________________________________________


Yonghwa and Minhyuk was sitting in the CEO office, while waiting for the designer
CEO of the company Mr. Choi was explaining to them about contract.
Minhyuk is cheerful as always, but yonghwa was little bit annoyed with the sudden schedule that made him lose his free time.
Finally they heard office door open following a soft knock,

“Come in….. Let me introduce the people who you are going to work with,”
As soon as door opened, CEO said making yonghwa and minhyuk stand up and greet the person who has entered the office,

“ annyeonghaseyo” familiar voice greeted making yonghwa and minhyuk frees at the spot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YH P.O.V

“annyeonghaseyo” familiar voice greeted and bowed to us, the voice I was longing to hear again… I heard that voice,
person who greeted us lift her head making me froze.

“___________-ah” with Shock I called her name unknowingly. 

“Y..Yonghwa...” she stutter with shock,
her voice that called my name, my heart started to beat faster with that voice.  She stared at me…, , for moment I  wanted to pull her close and hug her, for moment I forgot where am I….
But I came back to reality when Mr. Choi the CEO cleared his throat to get attention,
 
He must have said something but I’m not sure about what….  I sat down again when she took seat right opposite to me,
I kept staring at her.

The person who left me year ago, the person I tried so hard to find; now she is in front of me. While I was staring at her, suddenly she lift her head and looked at me, our eyes met... She is still beautiful as ever…. but I wasn’t able to look in to her eyes... I quickly turned my gaze away…

in one hand I was happy but…. Little bit of anger rising inside of my heart, how long it has been, even it is understandable why she left, why did she hide things from me …., But I’m also fault in this,  she left because of me, she left for me … I’m angry at my own self. how am I supposed to face her…
All those thoughts were started to fill in my mind…
Suddenly _______ let out a sigh breaking my train of thoughts, everyone looked up at her including me.
She looks pale … she’s making me worry…

“Is there anything wrong Ms______________” CEO said looking at her.

“aniyo … I’m sorry what did you said right now Mr. Choi…?”

“I have urgent meeting to attend, can you explain further about our contract to them, and beside you know each other aren’t you?
I bet old friends have lots to catch up”

Wait… How did he know that she knew us … Did minhyuk said something? I looked up at minhyuk he was smiling….
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Choi  left  leaving us with her. Minhyuk and i also follow her to her office.  Minhyuk  is walking close to her,  he look happy to meet her again…  

“It’s nice to meet you again minhyuk-ssi,”  
“I’m thankful for both of you for accepting our request.”   
 She is acting as we were strangers, 
I followed her without word keeping my distant from those two…  How am I going to talk to her if she keep acting like that…
I felt little bit of hurt growing in my heart.

“Noona….  You were back in Seoul, why didn’t you contact us.”
  What happened? Why did you leave like that,
and, h-how did you end up here?”
~
~
~
~

Minhyuk’s question made me stop walking and made me stuck on my spot,
why did he bring that topic now …. “Aish….” 

“noona are you all right?” 
I looked at them… I guess she was also got surprised with his question; she has dropped the files that she was carrying all this while. 

“Minhyk-ssi ….”

And what’s with ‘MNHYUK-SSI…” 
 “Okay”
“I think Mr. Choi made everything clear about our contract; you can tell me if you had any problem.”

 

We sat on her office…, she avoided minhyuk’s question, and keep talking about contract….  I looked out from the window of her office …..
......
......

Maybe… Maybe… She has already moved on with her life. I can see she has goal in her life now… I’m happy that she is here again.. But was I the only one who has waiting for her to return…? 

She didn’t even try to talk to me…  I stole glance at her. For my surprise she was looking at me..
But I looked away…  My heart is beating…
Why am I like this?  I should talk to her…, I need to talk to her, but how….? 

When I looked at her my mind is going blank.. I don’t know what should I do… and also she is… she look like she doesn’t care for me now… that must be the reason why she didn’t contact us when she came back….

“Noona let’s have dinner with us…”
“I’m sorry Minhyuk-ah I have to finish work … we can go some other time…”
But please noona…  I don’t know when I will be able to have free time again…”“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter