IX

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Minri's Side ~

Minri was walked out of the cafeteria when she heard Jia's voice. Minri, Sungyeol was attacked when Seom, Jiao and I took him to go see his parents. He went ahead of us and got attacked by his family's wolves. We tried to reason with them but they wouldn't listen *sobs*. He- he's unconcious and was left there to die. When me, Jiao and Seom arrived his family and their wolves weren't there anymore. Please come... Minri.... Seom is dying too.... Hyuk went back to your house because we told him to. Then Jia's voice disappeared. Minri did a faint howl that only Leo can hear and ran out off the school building.

Leo and the others were running in the halls after Minri. Apparently Minri slipped through their grasp. Leo did a faint howl for Minri. Minri didn't respond back with a howl. She did a soft whimper in distress. Leo dropped his things and ran like his life depended on it. "Yah! Leo-ah!! Where are you going?!" N shouted. Leo ignored N and just kept on running. "N hyung should we go after him?" Hongbin asked. "No. If Minri's upset Leo wouldn't want anyone but him go near her." N said. "How do you know that?" Ravi asked. "Because when we were younger and Minri was upset and I tried to comfort her but Leo just growled at me and kicked me out of the room and locked the door. Soon after they both came out with Minri all fine again." N told the younger ones. "So he wouldn't even let Hyuk go near her?" Ken asked. "I don't really know. I would ask Hyuk to try but I don't want to lose one of you guys just yet." N said. Ken and Hongbin made 'the' face. Ravi was just confused.

Leo ran and ran until he came to see Minri at the tree house with the door wide open. He ran inside. "Minri what happened?! Are you okay? What's-" Leo was cut off when he saw Sungyeol on the floor bleeding to death. "wrong." He finished his sentence. He lookes around to see Seom laying near Sungyeol while Jiao was trying to help Seom. "Jiao, where's Minri and Jia?" Leo asked. "Minri came in and saw Sungyeol. Then she just ran out the door. Jia told me she was going to follow Minri and bring her back but it's been about 30 minutes since they've been gone." Jiao said and Seom was slowly breathing beside him. Leo help heal Sungyeol back up with his power and medicine. Soon Sungyeol and Seom were alot better but not as much that they could get up.

N, Ravi, Ken and Hongbin all went back to class telling the teachers that Leo and Minri got sick and went home. They stayed until school ended. They were going to walk to the tree house when they saw Hyuk down the sidewalk. "Hyukkie!!" N shouted and ran towards him. Hyuk turned around and ran towards N. "What are you doing out here?" Ken asked. "Well Sungyeol and them had to go somewhere so Jia told me to go home through Sungyeol. Then I forgot what I had to do and just went out to meet some friends and had lunch with Jieun noona." Hyuk told them. N nod his head. Jieun was Minri's best friend when they were younger. Jieun is a werewolf and could track down Minri in a heart beat. "Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter