VI

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arm to get her phone. She checked the time. It was only 1. She walked out of her room. MinRi walked into the living room and saw Jia and Jiao peacefully sleeping. She smiled and took a picture. She went to her lock and changed the background and pass code. The picture was Jia and Jiao sleeping together peacefully and her pass code was Oreo because Jia has White fur and Jiao has black fur. She finished changing her pass code and went to the kitchen to make food for the three of them. She tied her hair  into a loose bun. She grabbed raw meat and cut it into tiny chunks. She put it into a bowl and put it in the fridge. She would give it to Jia and Jiao when she finished cooking her food. She grabbed all the ingredients she needed and made tteokbokki and bulgogi. After she finished making her food she put it into a bowl and cleaned the mess. When she finished she grabbed chopsticks and tasted her tteokbokki and then the bulgogi. "Hmm~ yummy~" MinRi said while chewing the tteokbokki and then the bulgogi. She went into the fridge and grabbed the bowl of raw meat. MinRi put it on the floor. She grabbed her food and the chopsticks and put it on the island.

She went to wake up Jia and Jiao. "Hey guys wake up its time to eat." MinRi said shaking them a little. Jia lifted her head and looked around. She saw the black wolf right next to her. "MinRi who is he?" Jia asked. "His name is Jiao. Do you know who he is?" MinRi asked. "No actually. I just saw him in the meadows then I got attacked." Jia told MinRi. "Jia, do you believe in love at first sight?" MinRi asked. "Of course I do." Jia said. "I might sound crazy but I think Jiao might like or love you the moment he laid eyes on you." MinRi said. "Gasp. Really?" Jia said. MinRi nod her head. "By the way I totally ship you both if you guys become mates and have tiny Oreos." MinRi said with a smile. "Thanks." Jia said. "Wake up Jiao please and come and eat." Jia nod her head. MinRi took a seat on a stool where her food was and ate while watching Jia wake up Jiao. "Jiao, wake up." Jia said nudging Jiao's side. Jiao lift his head and saw Jia. He looked at her and then nuzzled into her fur. "What are you doing Jiao?" Jia asked. "I'm checking if you have anymore injuries that me and MinRi couldn't spot. Also checking if your bruises healed. Also, how do you know my name?" Jiao said. "MinRi told me your name. Also she said you like or love me. Hmm?" Jia said cocking her head. Jiao looked at her and then looked at MinRi who was peacefully stuffing food into . MinRi looked up and smiled at him. "So?" Jia asked. "Y-Yeah." Jiao said hiding his face using his front legs and paws. Jia nudged them away. She giggled. "Oh silly, hurry up and let's eat." Jia said getting up and walking towards the meat. Jiao followed behind Jia and let Jia eat first. Jia ate half of the meat. Jiao ate the rest of the meat. MinRi finished her food and watched them. 'Ah~ young wolf love. Lol.' MinRi said in her mind. 

When they finished eating MinRi cleaned the dishes and rested on the couch. Jia and Jiao were next to each other. Jia was taking a nap and Jiao was wide awake keeping guard. MinRi watched them carefully. Jiao would Jia's fur every ten minutes. MinRi cracked a smile. She checked the time. It was 1:50. It's almost time for lunch. She decided to text Sungyeol. [A/N: I'm changing their ID names]

To: Yeollie

Yah! Go buy strawberry bubble tea when you finish school. After come to ------- woods. Arraso? Come alone don't bring anyone with you. Bye love you~ :)

From: Bubble Tea~

MinRi smiled and watched Jia and Jiao playing with each other. "You guys know that you guys will make beautiful baby Oreos right?" MinRi asked. They stopped playing and stared at her. "Just be together and make me baby Oreos already~" MinRi whined. The two wolves looked at each other. Jiao Jia's muzzle. "MinRi it's not even mating season yet." Jia said. "It will be in ONE week. So I'm coming prepared. I will a tiny puppy play pen obout 5' 9''. Omo my Oreos are going to be adorable . Wait until Sungyeol sees the Oreos. He is going to fuh-reak!" MinRi said happily. Jia just nod her head. MinRi heard a beep noise and checked her phone.

To: Bubble Tea~

Arraso. Arraso. Arraso. Love you too~ :)))

From: Yeollie

 

MinRi smiled. "Speaking of the devil he is coming right after school." MinRi said with a smile. 

To: Yeollie

Yay! Thanks!! <3

From: Bubble Tea~

MinRi smiled. "Hey do you guys want anything from the store?" MinRi asked the wolves. "Just more meat. Like a lot. Because if I get preto with your Oreos I might need a lot of food to feed them milk." Jia said. "OU~ let's name one Oreo, Yeollie, and Minnie." MinRi said.

~ Sungyeol POV ~

I was packing my stuff when I got a text. I checked it it was from MinRi. "What does this devil want now?" Sungyeol muttered with a smile. 

To: Yeollie 

Yah! Go buy strawberry bubble tea when you finish school. After come to ------- woods. Arraso? Come alone don't bring anyone with you. Bye love you~ :)

From: Bubble Tea~

I chuckled at the text and started heading out to the cafeteria. I grabbed my food and sat down. I took out my phone and text her back. I sent her a text and started eating my food. The same six boys meted me again. "Hey Sungyeol." Hoya said. "Hey" I said back. We were talking until we heard a chime. I checked my phone. It was from MinRi. I smiled and unlocked my phone. The guys were watching me. 'oh how I love being you brother' I said to myself. I closed my phone off and put it into my backpack. I looked up and I saw then staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Who just text you?" Myungsoo said with a raised eyebrow. "No one special." I said eating my food. "Really? Are you sure?" Sunggyu hyung asked me. "Of course. I am totally-" I was cut off when I heard a chime. I got my phone out and checked it. 

To: Yeollie

Also can you buy lots of meat packages. Like I don't know twenty? Please?! If you don't I won't love you anymore -pout-. 

From: Bubble Tea~

I scoff when I read her saying buying twenty meat packages. This crazy woman. I won't buy it.

To: Bubble Tea~

I am not buying you twenty packages of meat. Buy it yourself.

From: Yeollie

I set my phone down and eat my food. When I was about to put food into my mouth I got a text from that tiny monster. 

To: Yeollie

It's okay. It just shows you don't love me anymore. But *sniff* if you don't buy me meat the surprise won't be able to happen. It's okay Yeollie I will to buy it. *sniff*

From: Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter