XII

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Sehun and Minri met up after Leo and Minri got together. "So I've known you had a crush on me but I'm with Leo now so I'm sorry." Minri said. "It's okay. I fell in love with someone and I want to be only with her for the rest of my life." Sehun said. Minri nodded. "I need to show you something come with me." Minri said. They both walked to an abandoned building. "This is what you want to show me?" Sehun asked. Minri shook her head. "No," Minri faced the wall, "this is what I want to show you." Minri faced Sehun. He felt a breeze past him. "That's totally normal." Sehun said. Minri snapped her fingers and a small fire ball was growing in her palm. Sehun was staring at her baffled. "I have magic powers. I will help you get your girl." Minri said. Sehun was hesitant. "You won't hurt her will you?" Sehun asked. Minri shook her head. "Nope. I know a trick to make people unconscious." Minri said. Sehun stared at her and made a weird face. "Alright I trust you." Sehun said. Minri chuckled. "Big mistake pal." Minri said in her head. 

Sehun told Minri about the girl. Minri went to find this girl and tracked her down. Minri searched up her house number, who she has left with her, who she lives with, what she does, where she goes etc. "Nice girl." Minri bobbed her head. 

Minri went to Sehun. "Well I've thought of a plan to draw exo-k, my oppas and that girls brother and friends." Minri said. Sehun nodded. Minr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter