X

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minri really wanted Sungyeol with his parents. She wanted to ask VIXX but they would stop her if she told them. She need to think of a plan and it need to be fast.

Minri had an excuse on not going to school and taking care of Sungyeol. Leo would come straight here right after school ended. Vixx would always try to catch up with him but they fail miserably. Leo entered and saw Minri on the couch. He sat down next to her and laid down resting his head in her lap. "I'm so tired." Leo said. Minri giggled and ruffled his hair. "Oppa what should we do today Sungyeol would be good after today. He would be able to care of himself then. Then I would have to go back to school." Minri said with a pout. Leo sat up and laid on his belly facing her. "So you wouldn't want to go back to school and be with me?" Leo asked. Minri and his face were close but not that close. Minri pouted. "I want to be with oppa but I don't want to go back to school." Minri pouted. Leo smiled. "You shouldn't be a big baby over that." Leo said as he rolled his eyes and got up. "But I don't- Ow!" Minri shouted. Leo looked at her with concern. "What happened? I just turned around for one second and you already harmed yourself." Leo shook his head. Minri pouted. "I hit my cheek against the sofa corner and now it hurts." Minri said. Leo leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "Better?" "Better!" Minri smiled and Leo hugged her close and chuckled.

Vixx was inside the house in the doorway. "AW~~~~~~!!!!!" Voices chorused. Minri and Leo turned. "Leo hyung's a softie for Minri. Hopefully he finds his true love and have kids so we could play." Hyuk said. "I do have someone for your information." Leo said. They all looked at him with big eyes. "Who?" They all shouted. "Minri...and you guys." Leo said. They all ran towards Leo and hugged him. "Hey guys I'm going to check on Aerri so I'll be back." Minri said. She was about to close the door when it opened again and closed. She was startled. Leo was in front of her. "Do you really think I'm letting you go by yourself?" Leo asked. Minri smiled and interlocked their hands. Vixx was watching from the window. "Do you think Leo hyung and Minri noona will get married and have Leo jr. and little Minri walking around here soon?" Hongbin asked. They nodded.

Leo and Minri walked towards the meadow. Minri did a whistle and there was silence until they heard Aerri but she wasn't alone. She had at least six other horses following behind her. "She's probably the leader." Minri stared in awe. Leo nodded agreeing with her. "We should get the others. Leo oppa go so I can greet Aerri." Minri said. Leo ran to get the others. Minri approached Aerri. Aerri trotted towards Minri and stopped right in front of her. "Hey girl, how you doing?" Minri petted Aerri. Leo came back with the others. They stood behind her in awe. Minri turned around. "Alright there is a selective horse that you would get. He/She will come towards you." Minri said. Aerri neighed and the six horses walked towards a person. "Whoa. They're so beautiful." Ken said. "Now name him/her." Minri said.

Kwang(Leo) and Gun(Hyuk):

Dalnim(N), Jihoon(Ravi), Haenim(Ken) and Hwan(Hongbin):

They all named their horses. "So whose the leader?" N asked. "Aerri is the leader." Minri said proudly. Minri then thought about Sungyeol and the plan came to her head. Minri got on Aerri. "Well I'm off guys." Minri said. "HA!" Minri shouted for Aerri to go. They both took off. "Wait what about us?" N shouted. "Your horses wait for Aerri's signal!" Minri shouted. She was already down the meadow with Aerri. She felt the wind in her hair. "Well all we do is wait for the signal and we could go." N said. They all got onto their horses. Luckily they did because their horses heard the signal. The horses took off. "Wow! This is probably what Minri feels when she's riding on Aerri." N said. "But where are we going?" Leo asked. "I don't know. Apparently the horses do and so does Minri." Ken said. They ran and ran until they came to a stream. Aerri and Minri were waiting standing tall. "Good you've all come. Now get off your horses." Minri said. The six boys did as told. "Now. HA!" Minri shouted. Aerri ran away with Minri. Once out of there sight Minri said to self "Now I can get to his family fast and with back up from Aerri and the wolves."They horses and the six boys were left behind. "Where are we hyung?" Hongbin asked. "Near a stream. I didn't even know there was a stream." Ravi said. "Get back on your horses. Now." Leo said. They got their horses. "HA!" Leo shouted. Kwang started running with the others following suitly. "Why would Minri do that?" N asked. "Because she knew we would get lost and give her time to do something." Leo said. "It's like hyung knows a lot about noona." Hyuk said."Shut up Hyuk." Leo said.

Minri quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter