XI

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day they all went to school while Sungyeol stayed home to feel better even though he was looking alright. Minri and Leo walked through the school holding hands. People were whispering about them. Exo-K saw them and all looked at Sehun. "It's fine. It was only a crush. How I know remains a secret. No I don't have a girlfriend." Sehun said as he and Minri made eye contact. Minri winked at Sehun and he winked back with a smile. "Are you guys having an affair behind Leo hyung's back?" Hyuk asked when he saw the wink. Sehun looked at Hyuk and smiled. "Nope. She's just something special only Leo should have." Sehun said as he watched Leo and Minri walk down the hallway. Meanwhile, Leo and Minri walked away. "Why did you wink at Sehun? What was it all about? Are you cheating on the both of us?" Leo asked. Minri smiled. She thought of something. "Hey oppa look over there." Minri pointed. Leo let go of her hand and looked. Minri looked around and used her powers to disappear. "What are you talking about? I don't- Min? Min!" Leo looked all around. He suddenly felt a pat. "Don't worry dude. She's totally fine." Sehun said. "Why? Where is she?" Leo asked. "Beats me." Sehun shrugged and walked away. "Oh," Sehun snapped his fingers and started walking backwards. "Tell the teachers that she's absent." Sehun said and walked foward. Leo scratched his head. "I totally need an explanation." Leo said.

Minri disappeared and met with Sehun in an abandoned hallway. "So you called lover boy." Minri asked. Sehun rolled his eyes. "So, can like you please do it for me?" Sehun asked. Minri thought. "What's in it for me?" Minri asked. "I'll do anything you want." Sehun said. Minri nodded. "Now go tell Leo. Call me later." Minri said as she disappeared again. Sehun fixed his clothes and went looking for Leo. Minri reappeared in an alley. She walked out of it and started walking around with a picture in her hand. "Time to help lover boy." Minri smirked.

Leo was worried for Minri. He couldn't stop thinking of possibilities of what happened to Minri. Soon it was time for lunch. "I'm going to kill him. I will do it. I will do it." Leo mumbled. He stopped walking when he heard someone calling his name. "Yo Leo hyung!" Ravi shouted. Leo turned to look. He saw his friends jogging over to him. "What's up with you?" N asked. "I'm going to kill a special someone." Leo said as he continued walking. When he spotted his target he went towards him. He grabbed Sehun's collar. "I know you know where she is. Now tell me where she is." Leo said. Sehun rolled his eyes. "She was right." Sehun said. Leo let go of Sehun. "Who was right?" Leo asked. "Minri of course. Tsh." Sehun put his hands in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter