II

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning MinRi woke up. She got out of bed still sleepy. She walked towards the bathroom and turned the water from the faucet on. She washed her face. Dried it with a towel. She put dark eyeshadow shades on. She put eyeliner and mascara on after. MinRi tied her hair into a ponytail and curled the ends. She got out and changed into her uniform. She grabbed her phone and bag. She put on her red hightops and head out the door. She went into the kitchen to find a note. She read it aloud.

Dear baby, 

We had to go to china for a few months. We have a mission with the boss(dad). Sorry hon you will be going to school and being home alone for those months. Don't worry we already told the school. 

love, 

your boyfriend oppas.

She sighed. 'Alone for a few months?! Impossible.' She thought to herself. She groaned. She grabbed an apple and head out the door. She was walking to school when she heard footsteps from behind her. She ignored it and kept walking. The footsteps still could be heard. She then felt a hand on her shoulder. Min Ri was spun around. There standing in front of her was a man. "Well boys look who we have here. A high school teenage girl." The man said. "Come with us. We have needs to be fulfilled. If you do we can always solve your needy problems too." The man added. " yourselves. You can be in a ing line and each other." MinRi spat. "Well better watch your tongue you ." A different man said. "I can beat all of you easily." She said. "Well acting tough now are we? What is a little girl like you capable of huh? Nothing so come with us and let us bang you until we are satisfied." The man said. Min Ri's eyes turn gold. She closed here fists. She crossed her arms into a Xand put it in front of here. She yanked her arms and fire was there. Her finger made a circle and a circle of fire appeared around the men. "A little girl like me can do this." She said and made the fire circle smaller. She kept the fire going and stomped her foot. The ground shook under the men. They fell into it. Min Ri closed it and stopped the fire. "You can come out now ." MinRi said. There after she said it a boy walked into her view. "How did you do that?" He asked. "If I tell you I have to kill you too. I'm sure you wouldn't want that would you now?" She replied. 

"Noona if you tell me I won't tell anyone." The little boy said. "Fine you can live with me from now on then. Do you have a family? What's your name?" She asked him. "Yay~! I have no family I came from the orphanage. I ran away when I was 9. Crazy I know. My name...I don't remember my name. What's your name?" The unnamed boy asked. "I'm Min Ri. Hmmm.... I will name you Sungyeol. From the looks of it you must be around my age or a little bit younger since you call me noona. Your birthday would be on March 10. You will take all the same classes with me. And you will come home win me as my brother. So Shin Sungyeol it is." MinRi said. "Come. I'm already late for school and I don't want to go anymore so let's go shopping for your clothes and your uniform." MinRi added. "Really?! Noona is daebak!!" Sungyeol hugged her. "Alright let go and let's head home for me to change." MinRi said. Sungyeol nod his head. 

They reached the house. MinRi unlocks the door and heads in leaving Sungyeol to trail behind. "Alright stay here. Don't touch anything." She instructed him. He nod his head and sat down. MinRi went up the stairs into her room. She closed the door. A few minutes later the door reopened. MinRi came down. She wore a white v-neck, black skinny jeans and her red hightops. "Alright let's-" she was cut of when she found her carpet almost burnt. "How did this happen?! When did this happen?!" MinRi yelled. "I-I don't know. When you left I started to feel heat coming from my hand. Then I closed my hand and reopened it. Then I saw a small fire ball. I panicked and threw it. It landed on the carpet. I stopped it then. Noona what happened to me?" Sungyeol explained. "Well, it seems you can control heat or fire. From what I see, you must've just got it when you met me. We'll train you to control your power and use it for offense not defense. Unless when necessary. Arraso. Let's go shopping and then we can train." MinRi said grabbing Sungyeol's hand. They walked hand in hand towards the mall. "Alright let's go into this store." MinRi dragged Sungyeol into a clothing store. She pick out a lot of v-necks and jeans. "Come pick your shoes baby bro." MinRi shouted across the store. Sungyeol walked towards her. "Hmm. Do you like these ones?" MinRi asked him showing him a pair of hightops. He shook his heads and scanned the shoes. He finally found one. "I like these ones." He pointed towards a pair of white hightops. "My brother has good taste like me. Come let's pay for you things." MinRi said. They paid and head out the store. "Do you want to get your ears pierced?" She asked him. He nod his head with a smile on his face. "I always wanted to do that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter