VIII

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minri and VIXX, except Hyuk, were walking towards school. Leo and Minri were walking side by side in front with the others behind her. Leo draped his arm on her shoulders. "So, Minri how did you meet Sungyeol?" N asked. "Well, one day i was walking to school and I was walking past a old alley. I heard foot steps behind. I decided to ignore it because I thought they were from kids who were also going to the smae school as me. Then a hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. They wanted to me but being the awesome person I am *flips hair*. I beat the living out of. Now, they're dead. Sungyeol was in the alley and saw everything. I told him I had to kill him too because he saw me beating them up. But, he was saying he wouldn't tell no one and that no one would believe him and blah. He told me he ran away from his family, the Hwangs. I decided to take him in since it was lonely at home without the boys. When we got home I went to go change. He discovered his power. He has fire as a power like Hongbinnie. So we trained but we suddenly stopped training for a few days because he is now able to control his power. So now he just needs to see what he could do with his powers. That's where Hongbinnie comes in. He can help Sungyeol train, unless Sungyeol leaves with Seom to go to his real parents." Minri told them. They nod their heads understanding.

Leo looked at Minri. She stared back at him. She then nod her head and smiled at him. He smiled back at her. "What just happened?" Ravi asked. "They used telekinesis." Ken said. "But, Leo hyung doesn't have telekinesis. He has powers like Minnie Bun." N said. Ken rolled his eyes. "Leo hyung asked her if she was okay you idiots." Hongbin said. "Yah! we're your hyungs! Respect us better!" The three shouted. "Would you shut up please. People are staring at us." Minri said. They looked around and saw people giving them weird looks. They bowed in apology.

Minri and Leo walked together silently while the others were talking, well mostly N the others were listening to their talkative, bossy leader. Leo poked Minri's cheek. Minri looked at him. "Neh?" Minri asked him. Leo pointed infront of them. Minri nod her head. "Guys, we're here. Let's go to the office." Minri said. They walked towards the office. They heard whispers like "OMG! They are so hot!" or "She's such a " or "Don't say that remember what she did to that one queenka?" or "Oh Right" or "marry me oppa". Minri just rolled her eyes. They made it to the office. "Come in." They entered the office. "Hello sir, we talked over the phone." N said. "Ah yes. Here are your schedules." The principal said. They thanked him and left. "Well bye guys, see you later for lunch." N said. Minri, Leo and N walked over to their first class. They came into the room and caught everyones attention. Leo's arm was still around Minri's shoulder. "Ah, Miss Shin, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better." Their teacher said. A student raised his hand. The teacher nod his head. "Mr. Kim why did you say that to Minri?" the student asked. "Ah, well you see the six boys that were here with Miss Shin in the beginning of school, well they were murdered so I had to say it to show her my respect. There is also five new boys here that replaced the six boys. They are related to Miss Shin somehow." the teacher explained. Everyone, mostly the girls, were sad. "Ah, here are two boys of the five. Please introdice yourself." Mr. Kim said.

Everyone attetion was on the three in the front. Leo poked Minri's cheek. Minri looked at him and smiled softly. Leo also smiled. He pecked her head. Everyone was watching everything that was happening and their mouths were wide open. "Haha. Excuse them. That's how they communicate. This is Jung Taekwoon or Leo. He doesnt speak much. He's the one that you will mostly see with Minri. They are together mostly out of us six. He may seem scary and cold but he's really not. He's only like this towards Minnie, animals and children under ten. He has a weak spot for those things." N told them. "And this is Cha Hakyeon or N our talkative, boss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter