III

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hehe~ Mianhae Sungyeol-ah. Please forgive me~!!" MinRi did a puppy face. "Yah! Aegyo doesn't work for me noona!" Sungyeol shouted at her. MinRi pouted. Sungyeol looked at her and softened. "Ugh fine!! I forgive you noona!" Sungyeol said to her. "Yay! Kamsamnida. Saranghaeyo!" MinRi said making a heart sign. What they both didn't know was that they had 24 pairs of eyes watching them.

"Woah. Hyungs did you see that? She pouted and made a big heart sign." Tao told them. They nod their heads in agreement. "She looks cute and not scary." Sehun said. They all looked at him. "What?" Sehun said. "It's not like you guys don't think the same!" He shouted at them. "Sehun, we know she looks cute and not scary when she did that. But, are you forgetting who she is?" Lay told him. "-sigh- Yeah your right hyung." Sehun said and his head hung low. Then they heard shouting.

" your ugly ." MinRi shouted at Daehee. "Well it's your fault!" Daehee shouted back. "My fault," MinRi said poking herself. "Your saying it's my ing fault?! Look whose talking. Your just a ty because your boyfriend dumped you for a hotter girl! Your parents beat you to a pulp because you your ing self is a weakass! Your just bullying people to get your anger out! So remember this," MinRi said while outside grew darker by her every word. "Never expect to be a high class . You bullying other people who are weaker. When you you ing self is one of those damn ing person." MinRi said poking her finger at Daehee. Everyone noticed tears in Daehee's eyes. They now knew never to get on your bad side. "Sungyeol let's go. We are just wasting our time on useless things." MinRi walked out of the cafeteria. Sungyeol grabbed his things and followed. 

"Omg! Daehee! Gwenchana?!" Mina and Saehee shouted at her. They had worried looks on their face. Everyone else noticed the skies were clearer now. Everyone had shocked faces. No one and I mean no one dared to raise his or her voice at Daehee. Or even make her cry. The three friends got up and left. Everyone just went back to what they were doing. 

"Woah. That was wow. No one stands up to her. Even us." DO said with wide eyes. "Did you see what happened to the sky when MinRi started to get mad? It was getting darker and the aura was scary. Right after she left it was getting clearer again. And the aura wasn't scary anymore." Chanyeol told them. They all shivered. "Are you guys curious about MinRi?" Kris asked. They all looked at him. "Hyung what are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked. "Well I'm pretty sure you guys are curious. Like for example the weather changed when MinRi got pissed off. Are you guys wondering why she is so scary? Why she is always with boys? Why she is independent?" Kris told the 11 other boys. They all nod their heads. "K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter