Chapter Two: N

INFINITE?

N


" WooHyun-ah. What if... " SungYeol said to his best friend out of nowhere.

" What if what? SungYeol, don't tell me you have a childish idea running inside your head again. " he told him. The other made a You-Are-A-Judgemental-Person look to him. He ignored the fact that it is really a childish idea.
Their break was over and obviously, SungYeol didn't get the chance to tell WooHyun about the bet. It was hard to please his best friend.


On their room...


" Guys, I heard that MyungSoo is finally dating someone. Those rumors are like wildfire! It's damn unusual! " SungKyu told the 2 boys. Without much attention, WooHyun just concentrated to the book he's reading. But for SungYeol, weird things are running in his head.


Dammit! How would I get close to him! Ugh. ! ! ! !


He let out a deep sigh. Then he covered his face with his hands. WooHyun heard his deep sigh and turned to look at best friend who is now shaking his head.


SungYeol isn't telling me something since this morning. I have a feeling that it is---


His thoughts stopped running when SungYeol suddenly stood up and went outside their room. WooHyun didn't bother to go after him.


" SungYeol must having a hard time... " he said in a low voice.

SungKyu popped at SungYeol's desk out of nowhere and WooHyun's heart jumped off of his body.

" Hi! " SungKyu starts the conversation.

" H-hello? " WooHyun let out a worried voice. He and SungKyu doesn't talk much to each other since the first day of school.

" So, let me know what that book is all about. " he used his lips to point the book WooHyun is reading.

" You're a bookworm? " WooHyun excitedly asked SungKyu.

" Yes?! " SungKyu half heartedly answered. WooHyun immediately grabbed SungKyu's hands, his eyes sparkling.

" Oh my gosh... I found you! Come and explore my world! Weeeeee! " WooHyun cheered. And with WooHyun's childish acts, SungKyu smiled.

 


WooGyu! WooGyu! WooGyu! Hahahaha, I like SungKyu a lot so I'm giving him exposure! He must thank me.
And for SungYeol, what happened?
Comment please! Thanks...