Chapter Seven: T

INFINITE?

T

 

SungYeol's POV


" Could you guys get a room? As in NOW! " Woohyun playfully told us. I am hugging SungJong, what's wrong with that? If Woohyun is not my friend, I might end up punching his face. Though my punch may dislocate his beautiful pointy nose. Hahahaha.

I looked at Myungsoo who is... ermmm... spacing out? Hahaha, I mean he's looking somewhere. Ugh, nevermind! Give him some space, it's hard to be with these kind of people who's talking nonstop about nonsense things.

"Hey, Yeollie, what's that? " I quickly looked at SungJong who is pointing his beautifully manicured finger on the boxes I'm holding. Oh yeah, I totally forgot about it! 

" Thanks for reminding me about this. " I ruffled SungJong's hair and he whined like a kid so I laughed at his cuteness. His cuteness is always priceless. Just like when we were kids, he's so fat!

" So will you tell me now what are those boxes for? Now that you messed my hair already? " SungJong snorted at me, stomping his feet and looking away from me with his eyes rolling.

I scan the cards pasted on every box and read the names. 

" Woohyun! Here! Eat it with so much love. That's from me. " I gave Woohyun the box and he happily opened it. His eyes grew big when he saw the cupcakes inside it. He get one and ate it while going to a bench. Yeah, he's in his own food world again.

" Jongie! Here, 2 boxes for you. Both for your mom. Hahahahahaah... " I joked but then he punched my right arm. I showed him my gummy smile which I know he can't resist so he also laughed. 

" Just kidding kiddo! The other one is yours, but you might get fat again. Hahahahaha... " I said and he grabbed the 2 boxes in my hands angrily and make his way to the bench where Woohyun is seated now.

I realized that me and Myungsoo were left in our place so I carefully handed out the box with Myungsoo's name on it to him without saying anything.

" Uhhmm... I-is this... is this mine? I mea-- " I cut him off.

Yes, it's yours stupid! Hahahaha. Geez, Myungsoo!

" Yes, it's yours Myungsoo, so you might want to get it already and let's sit with them. " I clearly suggested a very nice plan to him before he end up being a very handsome statue there with shocked eyes.

Did i just say that he's handsome? Well, I'm handsome too!

I looked at the last box that I am holding. My mom will surely like these treats. Myungsoo and I went to the bench and saw Sungjong and Woohyun nearly killing each other. A black aura is surrounding them with flames engulfing both of them. They are both giving each other a electric stare but still noone looks away.

Thanks to my awesome imagination!

" I told you, Sungyeol is mine! He's my super best friend. You're nothing! " I heard Sungjong's rant at Woohyun. I gave Sungjong a What-The-Hell look but the other just replied with a smile.

" NOOOOOOO, that's ridiculous. How could Sungyeol be yours? He's my mighty super bestest friend forever! Huh! Beat that boy! " I just have to face palm for the both of them like they are so immature and I don't know why they are my best friends. Now I could see two children sitting on a puzzled floor with Lego duplo pieces everywhere and they are throwing Lego at each other.

" Sungyeol always visit me during vacation. Like duh! Who will go to the other country to see someone if that someone is not his best friend? " Sungjong shouted at Woohyun.

I know that their conversations will lead to nothing so I decided to talk to Myungsoo who is sitting beside me and eating his cupcake quietly.

"Hello Myungsoo-ssi. How are you? " I playfully asked him which made him flinch a bit. He even choked. I was just kidding but I gave him a worried look asking if he is fine.

" Can you please drop the 'ssi', Sungyeol-ssi! " he replied with a laugh. We both laugh at our naughtiness.
We talked about the most nonsense things people can think of. We also shared some experiences from our last year's summer getaway. Talked about classroom things even we are in the same class. Talked about our teachers who's super y and fatty. Talked about everything else until...

" I really want to be a very tall giraffe with a head of a duck who lives by drinking coffee on a tall tree. Then I can also swim like a duck! But I don't like the idea that I have a webbed feet.  " I told him animatedly with my hands formed like a mouth of a duck infront of my lips and then he laughed after. 

" What's wrong? Don't you have a thing called IMAGINATION? " I asked him. He laughed again. Why is he always laughing at my dreams. Yes, dreams. 

" I do have. I'm sorry for laughing but you're just so cute when you narrated it to me! " I glared at him. This kid, aish! Really?
I'm cute? Really? You are cute too, Myungsoo! Smile more, so we will be both cuties in this world... Weeeeeeee!!!

" But you know what, I want to be a normal guy, unlike you. Hahahaha... " he said and I can see his cute kitty smile and dimples which adds adorableness. Wait, is there a word 'adorableness'? Hahahaha... I'm so weird.

Our happy chat was cut off by the two children's yelling and cursing each other infront of us.

" Yah, Woohyun-ssi! Can you please think straight! HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TELL YOU THAT SUNGYEOL IS MINE? Don't make a fuss anymore about that! Ok? " Myungsoo and I look at the two who is still competing.

" He's saying that Woohyun is the one making fuss but as we can hear his high-pitched voice, who's the one making a fuss? Hahahaha " Myungsoo said, still looking at Sungjong and Woohyun's fight.

" Yeah. " that's the only thing I can answer. I am too amazed with Myungsoo's facial features. They are so perfect. No, perfect is too much. I'm happy that he's dating someone now.

Wait, is that rumor even true? Well, I can surely ask him now, right? But, we are not that close yet. But I wanna know and it's killing meeeeeeehhhh! What the hell is happening to me, ohhmyyyghaaaddd, halp!

We nearly spent an hour there watching the two immature kids fight. I also told him all facts that he should know regarding my little evil best friend Sungjong. All including him being fat during our childhood days.

*insert a very evil laugh here*

" Yeollie! Let's tour already! " Sungjong said to me while snaking his arms in my left arm. I didn't notice that he went to my side but still I nodded then I looked at Myungsoo and Woohyun. Woohyun eyes Sungjong for being clingy to me but Sungjong just stuck his tongue out, teasing the other.

" Would you like to join us? Tour around the city 'cause my best friend here is so excited and can't contain the happiness. Would you guys like? " I asked them, Sungjong arms still in my left arm and I'm starting to think that he is a huge koala.

" God! Why now? My parents left for a business trip and noone's home. And they'll probably kill me if I'll go out when they are away. So, I'll pass! " Woohyun exclaimed and pouted. I know that feeling, even just my mom will go to supermarket and she'll leave me, I know I can't go anywhere else cause I will be on trouble when she gets home.

" One-Zero! Hahahaha Best friend Tournament 2015, Sungjong versus Woohyun-ugly Edition! Bleh! " Sungjong happily shouted at Woohyun which makes the other frown. I hit Sungjong's head with my free hand and he gave me his most evil glare. He is sure a diva!

" Myungsoo? " I looked at Myungsoo is playing with the box of the cupcakes.

" I'll join you... " his words came out as whisper but I heard it and I'm feeling he's shy by the way he answered me. Anyway, I'm shy too, whenever he's around. I don't know what kind of spirit possessed me earlier for being hyper sharing stories with him.

On our school's gate, Woohyun and us parted our ways. We took the bus going to the city which is near but can't be walked, I just said that it can't be walked because I'm lazy. We took the seats at the back part of the bus because I told them that cool kids sit there. 

 

(A/N: Did you watch Infinite's Sesame Player? When they are going to YongIn? Hahahaha Sungyeol is so hyper that time! Sorry for the commercial! ^____^v)

 

It took us less than 25 minutes. We walked around the shops, Myungsoo and I are like dogs that followed their master everytime Sungjong cries to me that he wants to go to this shop then move to this shop. I feel hungry when Sungjong tries to find a shop for the nth time that evening. I look at Myungsoo who is holding my right arm for support. 

" Yah, Lee Sungjong! " I tapped Sungjong's shoulders lightly. But then he didn't even bother to look at me and is still looking around to find shops that he can go to.

" Yeol, can you please tell Sungjong to stop. My feet hurts. Can you? " I found Myungsoo looking up at me, he was sitting on the ground already due to exhaustion. He is punching his thighs and is pouting like a five year kid who seems  lost in the city.

I look at Sungjong again and he's walking inside a shop that goes with the name 'Inspirits'. I ran towards him and grabbed his wrist. He is shocked from the instant force that I used in pulling him.

" Yah, Lee Sungjong, I'm hungry. WE are hungry, Myungsoo and I. So if you don't mind, can we please eat already? I'm starving and I'm sure you won't like it when I'm in my monster mode, right? " Every word I uttered is full of anger. I loosened my grip in Sungjong's wrist. I know, I scared him but I'm really tired and hungry.

" Jongie, I-I'm so s-so-sorry... I didn't mean to tell you those words. They just came out of my--- Ugh, I'm the worst! " I closed my eyes and my hands are on my head. I just can't forgive myself from almost yelling at him in public. From the instant embarassment I gave him.

I felt myself wrapped in an embrace. I opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo standing from afar and looking worried at me. I can tell it, by the way he looks at me. Those eyes are full of concern. I looked at Sungjong who is now caressing my hair carefully making me feel like a kid. I apologized once again but then he stopped me by bringing our heads together. Our foreheads touched.

" I'm sorry... " I whispered at him.

" I'm sorry... too. I love you always Sungyeol. " he whispered back at me.

" Let's eat now, please? " I asked him frustatingly, I heard him chuckled at my childishness. He held my right hand and walked to Myungsoo's location. Sungjong grabbed Myungsoo's left hand and together, we walked to the nearest restaurant.

I scanned the whole place and found a vacant table near the windows. I rushed there and I'm fortunate that I came first because there is also some beautiful women who's looking for seats. Sorry not sorry, Hahahaha.

We settled in and ordered food that we always eat. By the time our tummies were full, I paid the bills and went outside the place. We are rubbing our stomachs the time we stepped out of the restaurant.

We make our way to the bus stop but I'm just magnetized to a certain shop in the place...

My feet are nailed infront of a candy shop. I glanced at Sungjong and Myungsoo's retreating figures going to the nearest bus stop then I looked at the said place again. My eyes in awe and my heart is beating faster. I placed my hand at the top of my heart and smiled.

It's candddddddddddddddeeeeeeeehhh time!

 

Myungsoo's POV

It feels so great, going with out my friends after school. The feeling is new since I don't have much friends in school and I am fortunate for having Sungjong as my neighbor because I got to be closer to Sungyeol through him.

I'm still drowned at the happy thought but Sungjong keeps on narrating this wonderful experience he had. And speaking of SungYeol...

" I'm really full, thanks to my Yeollie for bringing extra money. Hey, Yeolli--- Hey, where's Sungyeol? " Sungjong panicked instantly and my eyes started to move around. Looking at every place that my eyes can see.

While Sungjong keeps on walking back and forth...

" Oh.My.God. I think we lost my precious Yeollie. Oh my god oh my god oh my god! What to do? Oh my god, Imma call his mom. Ahhhhhhhh..What the , where is my freaking phone? Oh my god! " Sungjong said who is finding something on his bag. The next thing I knew is that he's dialling Sungyeol's mom.

I quickly shoved the thing in his hand and kept it in my pocket. Sungjong's drama is ridiculous. I swear! You will want to shut his mouth by using a tape or just anything that can hinder him from saying 'Oh my god'.

" What the hell Myungsoo. Can't you see that this situation is an emergency. Give me my phone now, Myungsoo. " he's trying to reach for my pocket but no to avail. I am stronger than him in almost all possible way. He grabbed his hair in frustration, but I heard another 'Oh my god' when I think his head hurt from receiving force from his hands.

He gave up and that time, I point my finger to Sungyeol who is currently going inside a shop. Sungjong's eyes sparkled. And again, he uttered 'Oh my God' for the... oh my god, I don't know how many times he said it.

Wait, I said 'Oh my god'... FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

" YEOLLIEEEEEEEEE! " Sungyeol jumped a bit from the voice that called him. I watch Sungjong run towards Sungyeol and gave him a bone-crushing hug. I released a sigh. I carefully made my way to them as they patiently waited for me to get there.

" Faster Myungsoo. My Yeollie here is so eager to enter the shop. " he shouted at me and he's pointing his finger on the shop's name above them.

A candy shop?  A question formed inside my head.

Together, we entered the shop and Sungyeol happily went to the displayed products. Looking at the glass containers with his two hands on it.

SungYeol roamed around the place and it seems that his energy level is a hundred percent. Sungjong and I sat on one of the benches the shop provided for their costumers.

" Wooooaaaah! " Sungyeol shouted from nowhere. Sungjong quickly bolted up from his seat to find Sungyeol and I followed him, also searching for Sungyeol. But the shop's design makes too complex routes and it looks like we are lost.

" Heol! " Sungyeol shouted again. This time, we followed where his voice came from. Like a ninja, we made sure that our eyes are sharp.

And there he is, we found him.

He is sitting on the ground with a small container in his hands, he's carrying it like it is his baby. 

" Oh my god Yeollie, I thought something happened! Why were you screaming like that? " Sungjong went to help Sungyeol up.
But Sungyeol is way cuter when he is sitting on the floor like a kid in a playground. Myungsoo smiled at the image.

" But Jongie, that wasn't a scream. " Sungyeol tilted his head, cutely questioning Sungjong. I find his gestures super cute. Oh my go---- fuccccccc---- I was about to say 'Oh my god'. 

" Oh, come here you poor little cutie! You're so cute, I just want to take you home. " SungJong said to Sungyeol who is busy eye-ing the container in his hand.

Before I could utter a word, they got up. 

" See this Jongiiieeeee! It's coffee-flavored gummy! " Sungyeol is letting Sungjong see the gummy he is holding. After Sungjong inspected the product, Sungyeol asked permission from us if he can tour around the shop and to find more treasures also known as coffee-flavored candies. We let him tour after giving his cutest aegyo to us.

We sat again on the bench but we can see Sungyeol happily scooping candies from afar.

" My Yeollie really loves coffee since we were kids. He used to sneak outside their house just to go to a coffee shop nearby. He would cry if I reject his invitation in going with him at a coffee shop. He's so immature but sometimes he can be so serious. " Sungjong shares. We are both looking at Sungyeol. And as I glanced at Sungjong's eyes, I can see a very strong affection in it. A friendly one though.

" You're so quiet Myungsoo, i hate it! Hahaha! By the way, can you please tell me what is Sungyeol inside the classroom for the past years. I believe that you are in the same class with him last school year. " he asked me a very hard question. Moments about Sungyeol came flashing inside my head, happy and sad ones. Even though, I'm not on his side, I still know what is happening to him.

" Sungyeol is our class' top 2. He's really hard-working and responsible. I mean, he finishes a thing without thinking of giving up. He is intelligent too. And he is a prankster, he fools everybody. He is everyone's friend. " I told him what I think of Sungyeol and what I see Sunyeol is.

" Those are just facades. He is not like that! I swear. " he replied, a sad smile crept on his face. I wonder what his words mean.

" He's different Myungsoo. Different. " He said again. Sungjong is facing me now, we are both looking at each other's eyes.

I can see confusion. Why?

 

No one's POV

2000

" Sungyeol baby, let's change your clothes now. We will be joining daddy in his meeting with clients today. Yehey! Are you excited? " his mom told him and little Sungyeol nodded as a reply. He can see his mom holding nice clothes that seems expensive.

He is still 4 years old but you can already tell that he is intelligent by the way he acts. 

When his mom finished dressing him up, he stayed still and waited for his mom and dad to dress up too. He plays with his Superman action figure that his father gave him last Christmas.

They went to the said meeting but little Sungyeol  isn't allowed to enter the room where the meeting will be held. There is no problem with that, Sungyeol can play by himself. He can wait patiently for his mom and dad to come pick him up.

Sungyeol was taken care of one of his father's employee, Lee Jung Hwan. A cheerful man who always wear his best smile. Jung Hwan would always ask Sungyeol if he wants to play with him but he refused him saying that he can play by himself. He refused everyone's invitation.

It always turns like that, he will be handed to Jung Hwan every time his parents are in a meeting.

One time, while Jung Hwan took a rest and fell asleep while keeping Sungyeol company, a boy around 4 years old too approached little Sungyeol. 

" Hello! I always see you alone here or with that ahjussi. Aren't you sad for being alone? " the boy asked Sungyeol, pointing at Jung Hwan's sleeping figure on the bench.

" No, I don't mind being alone. Why? " it is Sungyeol's time to ask the other.

" You know, I just want to be friends with you. It would be really nice if you will play with me. I have a Batman figure, I also have Spiderman and some Lego bricks here. I can see that you have Superman figure there which is awesome! We could complete the Justice League already! So, will you be my friend? " Sungyeol's eyes sparkled, he haven't seen anyone whose interest is the same with him. 

Sungyeol took the other boy's hand and shook it.

They played there, sitting on the cold floor and laughing like there is no tomorrow. Sungyeol felt happy for having a playmate. It's because he can't play with his little brother who is just 2 years old.

It seems that he forgot about the time because he is happy playing with... uhmmm, he doesn't know the boy's name.

" What's your name? " Sungyeol asked the boy infront of him who is busy building a Lego figure. Sungyeol eyes his playmate. Studying the other's features.

" Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu! What's your name? " the boy replied with a cute eye smile and hamster teeth revealed.

" My name is Lee----" he was cut off because Jung Hwan called him.

" Baby, let's go now. Your mom and dad are finish with the meeting! Oh, who's this cutie hamster with you?  " Jung Hwan said making Sunggyu pout because the ahjussi called him hamster. He didn't have the chance to tell Sunggyu his full name. He looked at his new playmate one more time and the other just mouthed 'it's okay, let's meet tomorrow again'.

Little Sungyeol waved at his new friend. Excited to meet him again.

And with that, they became bestfriends. He even introduced Sunggyu to his parents. He also visit Sunggyu at his house and they will play there. He will spend a day with Sunggyu. He also sleep there, beside Sunggyu.

He also learned that Sunggyu is the son of one of his parents' close friends and also co-workers.

One morning, while Sungyeol is on the car going to Sunggyu's house, he asked his mom if he could sleep again in Sunggyu's house and his mom permitted him.

While a lively song is being played on the car's radio, Sungyeol's smile is visible.

Then...

 

A screech was heard and smoke became visible. 
The sound of the ambulance, police car and murmurs can be heard everywhere.
Evening came but Sunggyu is still waiting for his bestfriend Sungyeol to come and play with him.

 

" Where is he? " Sunggyu whispered to himself. Looking at the night sky and the stars pasted on it.

 

TONIGHT'S NEWS!
Son of the owner of the prestigious Lee Group of Companies involved in a car accident!

 

Sunggyu's father is shocked with the news. He looked at his son who is busy looking at the sky.



Kill me now for this lame chapter. I didn't mean it! Sorry but hope all of you like it! Thanks and keep on reading!

Sunggyu is revealed! Woaaaahhhhhh!

 

Happy ADVANCE Birthday to our Leader-nim/HamsterGyu/Kyuzizi...

 

Infinite's COMEBACK!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh *fangirls*



I really want you all to know that my updates will be so slow. I'm busy with school now because I'll be entering college soon. That's all. If you want to say something to me, just message me.

Thank you.

Sorry for typos and grammars >_<

Please comment!