Chapter Ten: S

INFINITE?

Ohhhh She's back, she's back... SHE'S BACKKKK~

still finding time to write this story. Hope that there will be feedbacks! Share me some of your thoughts about this, your comments makes me soooo happy :))))

 

Chapter Ten

Sungyeol's POV

"Oh my ghawd Woohyunnie! You brought a friend. I'm soooooo proud of you." I patted Woohyun's fluffy hair and he instantly wrapped his arms to me like a koala. I looked at Sunggyu from head to toe then my eyes went up again to see what he is holding. He seems uneasy from my stare so I stopped looking at him and averted my eyes to Myungsoo who's uncomfortable too to the new environment.

Great! Sunggyu brought 3 boxes of doughnuts, Myungsoo brought sodas with chips, Woohyun brought fruits (what the hell, this is kid is really sticking to his diet) and I brought some bread that are fresh from the bakery.

I didn't even think that they will really bring snacks over because knowing Sungjong's house, it never goes out of food stocks and his mom would not allow us to starve to death.

"Hello Sunggyu!" I waved my hand to him and he suddenly frozed in his spot so I went to him and took his hands for a friendly shake.

"Ermm... hello Sungyeol." his eyes became crescents as he smile and it made smile too because of his cuteness that cannot be resisted by everyone.

Woohyun peeled himself from me and went to Sunggyu to latch to him. Tch, what a baby...

" Gyugyu, I don't think that we can read some books here. It seems that Sungjong doesn't even have a book shelf. " we heard it loud and clear even though Woohyun seemed to whisper it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu's eyes widened as soon as he saw Sungjong glaring at the them, his eyes started to move from Sungjong to Woohyun back and forth.

" YAH! NAM WOOHYUN, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME, HUH? " before Woohyun could run away from the furious cutie, Sungjong immediately got a hold of his ears and pulled it in a very rough and painful way. The house soon was filled with Woohyun's cries and our laughter.

" Ermmm, hello Sunggyu! " I playfully greeted the shy male beside me who is looking at Woohyun and Sungjong. He looked at me and I don't know if I saw it correctly because I think I saw his eyes grew bigger. Waaahhh, he should do that often 'cause he got a beautiful pair of hazelnut-colored eyes.

He shyly nodded at me while scratching the back of his head which I find so cute. I looked back at Myungsoo who is busy laughing at the two dorks and

I'm questioning myself why I became friends with him just this year. He is equally dork as me in all aspect!

I stared at Sunggyu next (and guess what, my neck hurts from all the turning of head I do LOL) and it seems that his focus is on Woohyun. I can really see how Sunggyu's eyes form into a heart shape whenever Woohyun looks at him. I can tell it from those looking looks that he likes Woohyun, not just a friend thing but he likes Woohyun romantically.

Psh, I am no love teacher but it's Sunggyu who is obvious and I can really read expressions clearly.

I smiled, a relieved one. Now that someone can look after Woohyun other than me, I am quite relieved and happy. Who knows, they might have mutual feelings! Waahhh, then can I be the cupid in their love story?

Thinking about that, I instantly laughed and I didn't notice Myungsoo who made his way beside me already. I sneaked a look at him and he is actually looking at me so I have no choice but to fully avert my attention to him. He fished something from his pocket then he handed me something.

My heart beat faster the moment he layed it on my palm.

My eyes widen as he come closer to me.

He placed something on my hand and I have to run out of the house, away from Myungsoo, to save my precious life. He placed a cockroach on my freaking hand.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I WAS JUST THINKING A WHILE AGO ABOUT HIM (scratch that, I was thinking about how dork he is) THEN i WASN'T FULLY AWARE OF HIS INNOCENT FACE TO PULL THAT KIND OF PRANK OFF. UGH!

When I came back inside, Woohyun prevented me from killing Myungsoo further with my taekwondo skills. Woohyun's reasoning that Myungsoo can't breath already with my tight hold on him. IT'S MYUNGSOO'S FAULT!

We settled after the those crazy fights and relaxed on Sungjong's king bed size. Myungsoo shyly sits on the edge of the bed while I let myself be comfortable lying diagonally on Sungjong's bed.

I remember Sungjong when we were just little. He would sneak in Lays, Tostitos, chocolates and two cans of cola whenever we have sleepover. Hahaha, good old times! Heyyy, I have a nice idea the next time I will come here. I will buy glow-in-the-dark stars then Sungjong and I will paste it in his ceiling. His room's ceiling is kindda bor---

"UHMPPP---" that is all what I can utter when Sungjong unexpectedly threw his body on me with great force.

" Yah!!! My stomach hurts just now and I blame you for it!" I gave him a deadly glare which he just laugh and hugged me afterwards.

"Ooookay? Stop the hugging session of yours and let's play this awesome card game with a twist. Sungjong, you don't mind me rummaging through your secret stash of food on your cabinet, right?" Woohyun interrupted us as he waved the box of Uno Spin in front of us all with a maniac smile on his face. Oh boy, I know what he is thinking about.

The bet king throne isn't with Woohyun this time, it's mine.

"Game! And I will treat you all to ice cream next weekend if I lost. Deal? HAHAHAHA No one can beat me in this stuff." I said confidently and I snatched the box from Woohyun. While unboxing the thing, all of us sit and made a circle.

My hands were itching to play another round but it soon stopped when I saw Myungsoo's bothered expression on his face. I waved my hand to him and it successfully caught his attention.

"That's cheating my dear Yeollie!" Woohyun then wrapped his arms around me and tried to pry me away from Myungsoo but I just tickled him to let me go.

Fortunately, it was a nice idea because I got to escape from his hold and went to Myungsoo's back.

I peeked at his cards and all of it are awesome. Reverse in two colors, random numbers in yellow and three killer  cards also known as the plus-four card. I was about to help him when Sunggyu excused himself to bathroom and the scene earlier popped out of my head instantly making me stand up to follow Sunggyu.

Maybe a talk with him will answer all my questions.

I waited outside of the bathroom for a while before I saw Sunngyu's eyes widen again in shock.

"Can I ask you something?" I suddenly questioned him making him panick and before he can answer back, I pulled him in the balcony.

Sunggyu did not answered me and it seems that he is waiting for me to talk again. I gave him what he wanted and dropped the issue that's been bugging me since then.

"You like Woohyun. Am I right?" I know that this is a very sensitive issue but I need to confirm it because it worries me especially that Woohyun is a very dear friend of mine. He is my best friend.

Sunggyu cutely nodded as his response to me.

"Really?" I suddenly blurted out loudly. Making me place my hand on my mouth and look around to see if anyone was disturbed by the noise I made.

He nodded again and this time, the blush on his face is even redder and I can say that he has really fallen for my stupid tree friend.

I grabbed both of his hands and looked at him expectantly.

"Can you promise me one thing Sunggyu?" I said and his small cute eyes widen at my question.

"Uh-hh...o-okay, Sungyeol." he answered.

"Please take care of Woohyun. Never let him go and make him happy always." I pulled him closer for a hug as I said those words and patted his back.

"I approve you Sunggyu." I whispered at him.

 

Myungsoo's POV

It seems that Sungyeol is taking his time in the bathroom but on the other hand, Sunggyu hasn't come back yet which made me suspicious. I defeated these two kids already and I am watching them now fight over who will get 4 cards. Sungjong was massaging his temple already as he tries to explain to Woohyun how it is really played. Woohyun in return just playfully covered his ears and speak gibberish things.

I can't take these two and their childishness, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and they didn't even paid attention to me.

As I closed the door behind me, I heard a shriek somewhere and tried to ignore it. Sungjong's house is big but you wouldn't be lost inside it. The walls were painted with pastel violet which gives a very calming effect on the users. There are also some intricate swirls on the walls which fascinates me as I passed by them. Paintings are few but were distributed well.

It seems that I lost my way to the bathroom as I saw the door leading to the spacious balcony. Before I even step in front of the wide glass door, I immediately spotted two shadows and heard some unclear words. I silently attached myself to the wall and peeked at the people staying in the balcony.

To my great surprise, it was Sunggyu with Sungyeol. The whole aura around them emits seriousness and I just have to pretend I didn't see this but my heart ached as soon as I saw Sungyeol holding Sunggyu's hands while muttering something I can't clearly conceive.

What is this aching feeling in my chest?

Why am I so stupid in realizing things?

 


Hello. Uhmm, anyone still know me? Hahaha I am sorry for not being able to update this story for a very long time. This update isn't that nice T^T ... I am so tired these days because of too many projects and I need to submit them all this week. Please leave a comment and have a nice day my dear readers. Love you all! Fighting!

 

Congratulations to INFINITE for winning last night in GDA and have you all seen their perf? It is so lit. I watched a clip on twitter (without sounds, mind you) and it gave me goosebumps woaaahh

Happy 2017! (I am so late in greeting you guys) Let's continue to support our favorite boys!