Chapter Six: I

INFINITE?

I


As they enter the school gates, looks were thrown to SungJong just for 2 simple reasons: First: He is TALKING to Myungsoo and Second: Myungsoo is TALKING to him.


People don't mind SungYeol being with a stranger. They all know Yeol is a friendly boy with a very cute gummy smile.
As soon as they reached their room, WooHyun swarmed SungYeol with a big hug.


" Hey, where have you been? And you're not replying to my messages. " WooHyun whinced. He punched SungYeol's chest softly and SungJong quickly grabbed Yeol's body from the other.


SungGyu frowned. Just a while ago, WooHyun is happily telling him the story of the fifth book of the Mortal Instruments and now, his smile seems a lot brighter just because SungYeol is present already? How he wish, he is SungYeol.
Sungyeol forgot about the meeting with the whole student council. Aish, DongWoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung will surely scold him for being late again.


" Guys, I need to attend a meeting. Sungjong, just go and sit beside Myungsoo for a while. I 'll talk with you, WooHyun later too. " SungYeol instructed them. 



" SungYeol, where have you been? And where's the report I told you to submit to me? " Hoya said to Sungyeol as soon as he entered the room.

" Here it is. Been absent because of family matters, hope you don't mind it. " Yeol handed out the papers to Hoya who is currently focused on typing in his computer.

" YEOLLIEEEEEEE! You're finally here! Hoya is scaring me with his creepy look whenever I make a move. He's scary, righ-- SEE THAT LOOK HE IS GIVING ME NOW! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! " Dongwoo ranted to him.

Dongwoo is biting his nails and is tugging Sungyeol's shirt.

" Whenever you make a move, it surely makes a noise. I.HATE.NOISE. Understand that? " Dongwoo can't straightly look into Hoya's eyes so SungYeol guess that's the time to break the ice between the two.
" Hey, Hoya. I'll just take Dongwoo in the cafeteria. We'll eat! See you around. " Yeol said. Dongwoo excitedly exited the room that is filled with black aura.
" Hoooo! Thanks Yeollie! " Dongwoo hugged him.

Someone grabbed Sungyeol again pulling him away from Dongwoo.

" Yah! You don't need to hug SungYeol! " SungJong shouted. He is throwing punches to Dongwoo.
SungYeol pulled SungJong and told Dongwoo to run. Dongwoo obeyed him and gave him a Thank-You look before he's gone from their sight.

SungYeol is hugging SungJong tightly so that the other will not run after Dongwoo.

" Yah! Lee SungJong. Dongwoo is a friend of mine and will be your friend too in the future. " SungYeol told his best friend.
" But he's hugging you! Hello? H-U-G-G-I-N-G! Hugging! " the other sarcastically emphasized the word 'hugging'.
" What's wrong with that? I hug you right? I hug DaeYeol too. Even my mom! " SungYeol defended himself.
" Ahhhhhh! Even though. Just hug your mom, DaeYeol and me, of course. " Sungjong gave his most beautiful smile which makes the latter agree.



Myungsoo and SungJong were busy talking to each other about their lives. To the extent that they don't even bother to talk to SungYeol. But SungYeol don't mind it, he fished his phone from his pocket and dial WooHyun's number. On the second ring, WooHyun answered.

Hello?
" WooHyun, can you please tell me where you did you buy those cupcakes that you gave me last week. Please? " he said.
Oh well, I bought that at the shop near the school. The name is PastrInfinite. It's just a few meters away, why?
" Thanks WooHyun! Bye! " he ended the call and stood up. 



" I'll just buy something guys. Don't wait for me. It seems that our break will be over, so yeah, don't wait for me. " SungYeol ran without waiting for the permission of the two.

Sungyeol looked for the shop and luckily, he found it within a short period of time.

" Welcome! " the girl in the counter said. 
" Hello! Uhmm, you still have cupcakes? " he asked. Tha girl nodded.
" Great! " SungYeol shouted. He picked a 2 dozen box and 7 individuals cupcakes. 
" Do you have cards here? I'll buy! " he asked the girl. He was shy, who would ask that embarassing question here in a bakeshop.
" Yes, we do have. Just wait, I'll get it. How many do you need? " his face light up. He immediately answered. After a few minutes of waiting infront the counter, the girl returned with 7 cards. She also handed him a pen. 
He wrote his friends' name on the cards. And head to the shop's door. He thanked the girl and went back to school. As expected, he was late for the next class.

 

As he sat on his chair, WooHyun showered him with questions. He didn't even bother to answer him because he is busy taking down notes.
WooHyun made an angry noise. It catched SungYeol's attention but still, he continue to take down notes. It made the other boy burst. Making a ruckus inside the room, in the middle of the discussion.
As a punishment, WooHyun is sent outside the room.
His phone vibrated. A text from WooHyun...

 

From: WooHyunnnnnn
YAHHHHH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE? WHY ARE YOU NOT EVEN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LATER! ARGHHHHHHH....

 

He imagines WooHyun typing in his phone angrily. He smiled at what he imagined. It's funny so he's internally laughing but it's a just a smile that creeps out of his lips. 

 

From a far, SungJong can see his best friend's smile. He's wondering why so he asked Myungsoo about it.

" Myungsoo-ah, why is Yeol smiling? He looks like an idiot! A cute idiot! " SungJong giggled.
Myungsoo just stared at SungYeol's face. 

He looks so peaceful and reserved... I just want to be like him...

SungJong look at Myungsoo who is busy looking at SungYeol at the moment.
" Myungsoo, do you like Yeol? " SungJong asked him. It just came out of SungJong's mouth with no particular reason.
Myungsoo coughed so hard. Unable to process what SungJong said.
" SungJong, are you crazy? Me and SungYeol? " he replied. Furious. He don't know why he is angry but one thing is sure, he doesn't want others to know what he feels.
" Yes! You and Yeol. Is there anything wrong with that? I mean, do you like him to be a friend? " the other male quickly responded to Myungsoo who is currently writing notes.

Myungsoo stopped writing and turned to the other. He looked at SungJong's eyes and started to read things running inside the other's mind.

He can see nothing. No suspicions or anything running inside the latter's head.
" So amazing! Yeah yeah~ So amazing!.... " SungJong sings. Myungsoo looked at his seatmate and think of SungYeol.

Yeah, SungYeol is amazing...



" SungYeol! " SungJong shouted at the top of his lungs and the other one quickly made his way to him.  It's dismissal time so everyone's in party  mode.

When SungYeol reached the one who called him, SungJong, gave him a big hug. 

" Yeollie! Let's eat somewhere, tour me around here so I'll get familiar... " SungJong said, still not pulling away from the latter's body.
" Okay, but first, try to recollect yourself and stop hugging me. Right now! " SungYeol commanded to his friend.
" Aye aye Captain! " SungJong mimicks Spongebob and started to walk towards the door with SungYeol on his right side.

SungJong was about to open his precious lips to tell his best friend about the things that happened (even though they are in the same class) when SungYeol asked the whereabouts of Myungsoo.
SungJong remembers Myungsoo standing infront of SungYeol's locker with a paper on his hand.
SungJong suspiciously think that it is a letter. What the heck? Is Myungsoo asking his precious Yeol for a help to win a girl?  Maybe he'll confess his feeling for... a girl? With my dear Yeollie's help?
 

Oh my gosh! He should know how SungYeol's confidence infront of his schoolmates are high and how low when infront of a girl. I should tell him. SungJong thought.

He looked at SungYeol who is busy eyeing the crowded hallway. He s his arms around the latter's arms that made the other look at him.
He gave SungYeol a puppy eyes telling the other to tour him around their place. SungYeol laughed at his best friend's method of winning his attention. Childish Jong. 
He remember the cupcakes he brought earlier. He placed it in the student council room.

" Jong, stay here. I'll just get something. STAY HERE! Okay? " SungYeol said to SungJong. The other just nodded in response and started to type a message to his mom.

 

SungYeol walked calmly towards the SC room when he saw a figure infront of the lockers from his peripheral vision. He didn't mind it and continued to walk inside the room.

" Oh, Yeol! You're here. I need to tell you something in private. " Dongwoo said while pulling SungYeol's arms. Sungyeol looking worriedly at his hyung.

" Uhmm... H-how am I suppose to...s-say this t-to you?! " Dongwoo nervously said. He was ing stuttering at the moment but who the hell cares. Sungyeol might be angry to him. Darn it!

" What is it hyung? Just tell me, I'm really in a hurry right now. " Sungyeol said. Eagerness is visible in his voice as he take a look at the boxes of cupcakes he bought earlier.

" I... somewhat ate the cupcakes inside the box... where my name is written. I' VERY SORRY SUNGYEOL! JEBAL! I'M VERY SORRY!!! It might be to some boy whose name is Dongwoo too! " Dongwoo cried. Sungyeol's eyes widen. Oh! His hyung is really naughty sometimes.

" It's okay hyung. It's yours but you got it early and you even found it. Don't worry hyung! I'm going! SungJong's waiting. Bye! " Sungyeol tapped his friend's shoulder and quickly grabbed the boxes. Dongwoo was left standing and still shocked of the revelation he just heard.


" Hyung, will you please give this box to Hoya hyung. Thanks so much. Hey, don't be bother by it anymore, I'm not angry. " he gave the box with Hoya's name written on it to Dongwoo. 

Sungyeol run towards the place he left SungJong but noone. 

Aish, that boy! I told him to stay here! What if something happens to that boy, arghhhh!  Sungyeol thought. He turned his head in every direction and still no sign of his best friend. He was about to run to the gym when...

" Yeollie! " Sungyeol turned around just to see SungJong. He sighed. He immediately hugged his best friend not minding those two people behind SungJong.

" Could you guys get a room? As in NOW! " Woohyun rolled his eyes at the two. Myungsoo just chuckled.

Myungsoo wonders what it feels like having a best friend like Sungyeol.

So how can I give this letter to him? Ugh! Myungsoo thought and he looks at SungYeol who is busy messing SungJong's hair.



Cliffhanger? Hahahaha, sorry but please do subscribe and leave your comments! You are free to point my mistakes and please (PPLEEEAAAAAASEEEEE, as in PLEAAAAAAASSEEEEEE!) comment!
Fighting! Thanks for reading!

I might not be able to update again after this. Hope that you all like this chapter!

I LOVE YOU ALL! <3