Chapter Three: F

INFINITE?

F


I need to make a new plan. Ugh. This is so not me, why am I so bothered? Agh! . No to that bet idea anymore.
SungYeol is heading to their school's park. To unfree those unwanted thoughts that are lingering in his mind. He saw a bench in a perfect place. Under a tree.


He sat and look up at the light that escaped from the shade of the leaves.


I miss mom and DaeYeol and dad... 


SungYeol sigh.  


I need them, right now.



" Rumors. Me. " MyungSoo angrily stared at a girl. Piercing her pearly skin with it. MyungSoo just can't contain his anger towards the latter.


" What are you talking about, Myunggie~~ " the girl touched his hands. He knew it, this girl is a . A . Hooking every popular man in their university. Who's next? SungYeol?


W-What? How? Why on earth SungYeol popped in my head?


He can hear footsteps coming on their way so he shoo the girl away and told her to find another boy who is willing to create rumors with her.


He hide himself behind a big tree. After few minutes, he heard a heavy sigh. His heart melts, hearing someone who has a big problem like him.


He tried to look at that someone but he failed. The tree was blocking. But there is a hand. Only a hand is the one you can see. And it has a very nice watch.


A very nice watch like that is owned by just one person. That person...


He sat under the tree he was hiding at.  


" Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh! " someone shouted.

 



" Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh! " I shouted. Out of frustration. 


" Ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... " I shouted again. Someone chuckled from somewhere. I turn everywhere but failed to see. I was about to get up and look for that someone.

 


Then my phone rings. A call.

 

 


Will SungYeol really forget the bet? Hahahaha... And who called SungYeol? 
Who do you think called him? Comment below! Thanks for reading...
Sorry if it is just short!