Chapter 5

Falling in Love Again

“Oppa!”

Taekwoon turn around as soon he heard the voice. “Minyoung-ah.” His lips are forming a smile when he sees Minyoung.

“Oppa, you said you want to take me somewhere in your message.”

“Ne. I want to take you to the place that I’ve been longing to go with you.”

“Where?”

“Let’s go.” Taekwoon quickly grab Minyoung’s wrist and lead her.

The moment when he saw the taxi, he gives the driver a hand signal to stop him. They went into the taxi and Taekwoon whisper to the driver the name of the destination, thus makes Minyoung couldn’t hear it and become more curious.

The whole of their journey takes few hours and they reach at the place that Taekwoon mentioned it, Naejangsan National Park.

Minyoung has become a little bit confused but amazed at the same time. “Oppa, is this the place that you want to take me with?”

“Ne. You don’t like it?”

“No. Of course I like it but doesn’t it burden you? It took about hours from Seoul to get here. And now I’m felt guilty for agreed to follow you.”

“No, it isn’t. I just want to spend all the time I have to be with you. Besides, it’s autumn now. This is the best place where you can see and feel the autumn season.”

Minyoung’s lips couldn’t speak any word. But, for a moment she felt moved with what Taekwoon did. She likes autumn season and Taekwoon knew it. She really loves seeing the view of autumn’s crimson leaves fall from the tree and blankets the road with its bright colour thus makes it enchanting and romantic season.

“Well, then, let’s go.” Minyoung then cuddle Taekwoon’s arm and they both start to stroll in the park.

The whole park is covered by crimson and gold- coloured leaves. The trees are like being painted with the colour of sunset. Both of them walk on the road just like any other couple would do; walking arm in arm. But it is the great moment for them since autumn is the best season for couple to date and enjoying themselves at outdoor together. The whole road is like the bright coloured tunnel with the branches of trees covered them from sunset.

Minyoung is enjoying every moment that she had with Taekwoon and admiring every corner of the park. Taekwoon’s looks very pleased when he sees how bright Minyoung’s smile from the whole time. It is worth it.

After a long walk, Minyoung speaks to him.

“Oppa,”

“Ne?”

“After we finish walk here, can you accompany me to my house?”

At first Taekwoon is wondering of the reason for her request but he didn’t care of his suspicious and agree with it.

 

At Minyoung’s home…

Taekwoon and Minyoung went into her house after she open the door. The house is so dark since they both reach at Seoul at late evening. Minyoung turn on the lights and fix the thermostat into the convenient temperature since the house become cold at night.

“Oppa, you can rest at the sofa if you want, I want to go to the bathroom for a moment.” Minyoung convince Taekwoon as she knows that he must be tired for the whole day.

Taekwoon listen to her and sit at the sofa while Minyoung went to the bathroom.

Taekwoon let out a deep sigh. He is truly exhausted but he also feels satisfied. He had already spent the whole day with Minyoung at the place that he wants to and creates a lot of memories with her. At least, that’s the best thing he can do for her before he gone. Taekwoon who still in his delight mode becomes shocked when the whole house suddenly becomes dark. The first thing in his mind is Minyoung. He tries to search her in the darkness.

“Minyoung-ah! Minyoung-ah, where are you?!”

Silent. He is getting scared as he is in the thought that she might be in trouble. He waving his hands in front of him tries to figure out what is in front of him. He almost hit the wall but manages to avoid it and went to the other way. His voice echo in the house when he calling her.

“Oppa, I’m at the kitchen!”

Taekwoon turn his head to the voice that he heard. “Minyoung-ah, speak to me! I will come to you!”

“I’m right here! Come quick!”

Taekwoon follow the voice and he manage to search its location despite he can’t see anything. But, after he reaches in the kitchen, he sees a dim light on the table. When he gets close to it out of curiosity, he found out it is a cake with the candles on it. Suddenly, the lights turn bright again. Then, he heard the sweet voice singing to him.

 

Saengil chukahamnida

Saengil chukahamnida

Saranghaneun Taekwoon-oppa

Saengil chukahamnida

 

Minyoung appear at Taekwoon’s behind and singing to him. Taekwoon who was surprised at the moment suddenly understand what’s going on. Tomorrow is his birthday and he is totally forgot it. He never thought Minyoung was getting prepared for this before him. Minyoung approach him and give him a hug.

“Saengil chukahae, oppa.”

 

Yesterday…

Minyoung went out from her house and went to bakery shop. She remembers that the day after tomorrow is Taekwoon’s birthday and she wanted to celebrate it. She wants to give him some surprise.

She went inside the bakery shop and is greeted by the worker. She walked back and forth to choose the right cake for Taekwoon. Then she noticed the cake that labelled as coffee flavoured cake. ‘Oppa must be like it since it has coffee flavour’ she thought it is the best one.

“Excuse me.”

“Yes, miss?”

“I want this one. The coffee flavour one.”

“The coffee flavour one? Okay.”

The female worker opens the chiller and takes out the cake that Minyoung choose and went to the counter.

“Is it for someone birthday?”

“Yes.”

“Want me to put some icing words on it?”

“Yes, please.”

“What is the person’s name?”

“Jung Taekwoon. It is his 25th.”

The worker carefully writes the words on the cake. After finished it, she put it I the box and tie it prettily with ribbon.

“Here you go.”

“Thank you.”

Minyoung pay for the cake and went out with the hope that her surprise will be success.

 

Taekwoon couldn’t express his feeling right now. His heart is filled with joyful and happiness. He hugs Minyoung back and her hair. “Thank you, Minyoung. Thank you so much.” The hug is getting loose and they stare at each other. Minyoung can see Taekwoon’s eyes filled with tears. “Oppa, are you crying?” Taekwoon quickly wipe his eyes, “No. I’m not.” “You are.” “No, I’m not.” “Yes, you are.” “No.” “Yes.” “No.”

Minyoung giggles at Taekwoon’s shyness. “It’s okay for you to cry now. Because that’s your true feeling right now.” Taekwoon smile at her. Today maybe the most memorable day he ever had. During the day, they spend their time at faraway place with just both of them together. Now, they spend at Minyoung’s place to celebrate his birthday. Nothing would be better than this. They both looking into each other eyes deeply, then Taekwoon grab Minyoung’s waist and make her closer to him. He touches Minyoung’s face and slowly cupped her face. He slowly brings his lips toward hers. Minyoung can feel the butterfly inside of her and close her eyes and kiss him back. They both kissing deeply and caresses each other for a long time.

After a few moments, their lips parted and they are staring each other lovingly. Taekwoon’s lips move and said the word that he wanted to say to her many times, “I love you, Minyoung. I really love you so much.” Minyoung’s lips formed a sweet smile and reply, “I love you too, Taekwoon oppa.” That’s the happiest moment they have together as lovers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Bom - You and I

VIXX - Thank You For Being Born

 

Leo's birthday is two days away! ARGHHH!!! I should complete it before it!! By the way, HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY, OUR JUNG TAEKWOON AKA LEO!!! (Sorry for the late update)