Chapter 1

Falling in Love Again

At campus building…

The class is finally over. Minyoung is feeling at ease right now. The day gone hour by hour with suffocating, tiring lessons. But she also feeling excited today. She will go to the café at nearby to see Taekwoon. She grabs her things and put them in her bag quickly. She doesn’t want to make her lover wait too long. As soon she get out from the class, she take out her smartphone from her pocket and connect it with her white earphone and put it in her both ears. She walks out from campus building while humming the song that she played.

 

At café…

Taekwoon look at his watch, 6:38 PM. He looks at outside of the café, hoping that Minyoung will appear soon. To be truth he was really happy to see her again but it also hurt. He doesn’t know how explain it to her. What will her reaction if she found out about this? He doesn’t want to make her sad but he also realized that it didn’t last long. What will he do? Will he act like nothing happened and spend all the time that he has to be with her? Or tell her the truth right now? He guesses the first though was not that bad. Well, I will tell her when the time is right.

“Oppa!!”

Taekwoon’s long thought was snapped when he hear the voice. The voice that he felt familiar and warm at the same time. “ Minyoung.” His mouth formed a smile when he saw her.

“I’m sorry. Looks like I make you wait too long.” Minyoung sat at the chair, facing him. “No, it’s alright. You must be feeling tired right now. I’m also wanted to apologize for asking you to come here.” Taekwoon feel pity toward her. Why wouldn’t he? She just finished her classes and yet has to come to see him. “If it is you, I wouldn’t mind it. Besides, I really like hang out with you, oppa.” Minyoung’s smiled widely when she mentioned how she loves it when Taekwoon ask her to hang out with him.

The moment when he saw her smile, his heart started to feel guilty. Minyoung-ah, your smile is so innocent and beautiful. I really wish it wouldn’t disappear from your beautiful face. Taekwoon look at her with the sad look. Minyoung noticed that Taekwoon’s eyes look so sorrow, unlike the happy one as usual.

“Oppa, are you alright? You look so down.”

“Nothing, it just I had a bad day today. Do you want a cup of coffee?”

“Sure, thank you.”

 

At home…

“Thanks, oppa. I have a nice day because of you.”

“You’re welcome. Sleep well.”

Minyoung get closer to Taekwoon and give him a hug. Then, Taekwoon put his arms around her waist. The hug is so warm and calm. How will he miss this moment with Minyoung. He doesn’t feel want to let her go. He loves her so much. He gives a kiss on her head and rests his face on it. If I tell you about this, you will be hurt. I’m sorry, Minyoung. I really love you. Please forgive me. Taekwoon’s feel of guiltiness appear again. He felt sorry for being secretive toward her but what can he do. This is the only way. For the sake of his lover and himself. When the hug getting loose, he maintains his poker face and make sure Minyoung doesn’t noticed his sad look.

“Good night, oppa.” Minyoung grabs Taekwoon’s broad shoulders and pulled them to make his face closer to her. She gives peck on his cheek and went into her house. Before she closes the door, she takes a look at him and waves her hand as a sign goodbye to him. He responded by doing the same. After Minyoung close the door, Taekwoon took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, Minyoung…” Without him realizing it, his tears drop from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Backstreet Boys - Shape of My Heart

VIXX - Love Letter