Chapter 4

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today the girls had their last dance practice for their new song before tomorrow’s comeback. They invited you to see their practice but you overslept.

When you arrived at the company they already started with practice, you knocked on the door and you heard ten voices telling you to walk in. When you went inside you saw the girls and their dance instructor on the floor just talking.

“Wow, nice moves, people are going to love your new dance routine” You said sitting between the instructor and Taeyeon. Sunny threw you a bottle of water, you got it before it hit your face. “Thanks, I was thirsty” You said and opened it. “So what exactly are you all doing?” You said.

“We’re waiting for f(x), we’re doing a few songs together on next week’s concert” Taeyeon said and you nodded.

“I missed you’re comeback’s practice?” You asked.

“No, we’ll continue later. They have a few schedules during this week and today is the only day we can practice together” You nodded. F(x) walked in. They sat down with you all. Amber sat down next to you and patted your back, you pretended to punch her shoulder.

“____, are you snsd’s tenth member?” Amber asked. You took off her cap and put it on.

“Nope, I’m taking your spot in f(x)” You said and you both laughed.

 

You were sitting down watching them practice, the girls finished the group songs and now they were practicing the duets. Taeyeon walked closer to you and sat down beside you.

 “Here” You said giving her a bottle of water.

“Thanks” She drank the water and then rested her head on your shoulder.

“Are you tired?” You asked placing your hand on her knee. She placed her hand on top of yours.

“Nah, I'm used to it” She said tracing your fingers.

“Nervous for tomorrow?” You asked and she nodded. “You’ll be great, don’t worry” Hara walked in and went straight to you.

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere” she said and you raised an eyebrow. “Fine, I just got here...” She said and you and Taeyeon laughed. “We have to go, you have schedule in half an hour”

“Okay” You said getting up. “I’ll see you later” You said to Taeyeon and waved at the rest.

 

You had schedules all day so you didn’t get the chance to see them. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter