Chapter 11

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon woke up because she felt a little cold and smiled when she remembered last night. She turned around and covered you both since you were ; she then snuggled to you under the covers and tried to fall asleep again. She started thinking about your tour and how would you both deal with not being with each other. She then looked at the clock and noticed that it was almost time for you to wake up so she turned your alarm off and decided to wake you herself.

She traced your abs with her fingers while kissing your neck slowly and on it softly not wanting to leave any marks. You woke up smiling and intertwined you fingers with hers on top of your abs. She rested her head on the pillow while looking at you and you turned your head to face her; your faces were really close. You looked into each other eyes and smiled.

“Good morning” She whispered and captured your lips; she then let go of your hand and traced your arm up to your neck where she rested her hand. You turned your body and hugged her waist caressing her lower back with your thumb without parting the kiss. You smiled in the kiss and grabbed her waist making her lay on top of you. She squealed and you both giggled. She rested her elbows on the sides of your head and her forehead on yours. You both had your eyes closed.

“Good morning indeed” You whispered and kissed her lips again. She cupped your face and deepened the kiss tilting her head to the side. After a while she parted the kiss and buried her face on your neck; you hugged her close. “I love you so much” She said and you kissed the side of her head hugging her tighter.

“I love you too” You said and she gave you small kisses on your neck while caressing your jaw. She then turned your head to face her and smiled at you. You smiled back and she moved your hair away from your face. She got a little teary and kissed your cheek; she then buried her face on your neck again.

“Baby…” You said softly rubbing her back. “I’m not leaving yet” She sniffed.

“I know…” She said and faced you; you cleaned her tears with your thumbs. “You just called me baby…” She said looking at you lovingly. You brought her face closer to yours and pecked her lips. She smiled and your phone rang. You rolled your eyes and picked it up while she moved to lay beside you with her arm around your waist; you had your arm around her shoulders.

“Hello?”

“Hey ___, sorry to wake you” Hara said on the other end.

“It’s okay, I forgive you” You said and she chuckled. “What’s up? Am I late?”

“Oh no, I was calling to tell you that the photographer had an emergency so your photo shoot will be held on Tokyo next week; he’ll fly there and take the pictures in a local studio”

“Does that mean I have the morning off?” You asked while playing with Taeyeon’s hair.

“No, but you have two hours until you have to be at the venue for sound check”

“Okay, thank you” You hung up and placed your phone back on the night stand. “I have a few hours; do you have any schedules this morning?”

“No, I have a couple this afternoon but I’ll be done before your concert starts” You kissed her head and she smiled. “We should have breakfast” She said getting off the bed; she then took your t-shirt and her underwear and put it on. You covered your head with the bed covers and she chuckled.

“Do you know if my sister or the girls have schedules now?” You asked from under the covers. Taeyeon went back to bed and straddled you.

“I don’t, I only know that we have the same schedules this afternoon” She said uncovering your head. “I can ask them if you want, maybe we can all have breakfast together” You nodded smiling with your eyes closed. She hovered over you to get her phone and you wrapped your arms around her waist hugging her close. She kissed your cheek and pinched it; she then called Tiffany. You sat up with your arms still around her waist and buried your face on her neck.

“Taetae?” Tiffany answered.

“Good morning Fany, is everyone home?” Taeyeon asked as she ran her fingers through your hair.

“Yes, we’re going to have breakfast in a little bit. Why?”

“Because ___ has some free time now”

“Oh you can join us for breakfast then, I’ll tell the girls to place two more plates”

“Thank you, we’ll be downstairs soon”

“Okay, take your time” Tiffany said and hung up. She then went to tell the girls that you were joining them for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter